Bet £10 to get a £30 free bet PLUS a £10 refund if you lose
There is a new free bet offer on the table from Betfred and you should take full advantage of it on the Premier League fixtures this weekend. On top of the usual Betfred bet £10 get £30 free sign-up offer, you’ll also get a £10 free bet if your first bet loses.
You can use this sign-up offer today and you’ll see it when you follow any link on this page through to Betfred. From there just register for an account and bet £10, you will get a free £30 bet put into your account plus a £10 free bet if your first bet loses. That’s a total sign-up offer of up to £40.
This promotion only runs for a few days so be sure to get it before it runs out, and Saturday 28th December looks the perfect time to claim the offer.
How to use the Betfred bet £10 get £40 offer:
2 Bet £10 on a football bet
3 If the bet loses you get a £10 refund
4 Win or lose get a £30 free bet
Where to spend the Betfred £40 sign-up offer
It is up to you how you choose to spend the sign-up offer but my advice would be to try and win big from the first £10 bet you place, go for something like one our Premier League tips or a big odds correct score bet. If this bet wins you’ll be in the money and there is always the back-up that is the bet loses, you get the £10 refund thanks to this limited-time sign-up bonus.
Once you get your £30 free bet added to your account too, then you can decide whether to just back a short odds selection such as a 2/1 (£30 bet returns £60), or go for something bigger such as a 10/1 bet which would return £300.
Because it is a risk free bet, I’d be tempted to go with the second option and try and turn the free bet into some big cash.
What is the promo code for the Betfred free bet?
You need to enter promo code BETFRED40 when you open an account, this will trigger the free bets.
The first bet you place must be Evens or bigger, either on a single or a multiple bet. It’s up to you.
Terms and Conditions for the Betfred offer
New 18+ UK customers only.
Register using the promo code BETFRED40, deposit and place first bet of £10 (Evens+) in one bet transaction.
£30 in Free Bets credited within 10 hours of bet settlement and expire after 7 days.
Additional £10 in Free Bets only credited if first bet doesn’t win.
E-Wallet & Prepaid Card restrictions apply.
SMS validation may be required.
Full T&Cs Apply.
Additional Terms and Conditions:
1. New Betfred.com or Betfred app customers only.
2. The promotion is only available to customers from the UK (including Northern Ireland).
3. Register using the promo code BETFRED40, deposit and place first bet of £10 or more between 00:00 02/12/19 and 23:59 08/12/19. (Promotional Period)
4. Customers first bet must be placed at a cumulative price of Evens (2.0) or greater.
5. Any bet type will qualify but must have a total stake of at least £10.
6. Customers must deposit and bet a minimum of £10 in one bet transaction. For example, two £5 single bets will not qualify as they are two separate bet transactions.
7. Customers first bet must be settled within the promo period in order to qualify for the promotion.
8. Customers first bet must be placed on Sportsbook markets. (Totepool, Games, Casino, Numbers, Lotto, Virtual, Poker and Bingo do not qualify).
9. Customers can only qualify for this offer once.
10. Customers will receive £30 in Free Bets and an additional £10 in Free Bets (£40 in Free Bets in total) should their first bet lose. The bet is deemed to have lost if the return is zero. Non-runner and void bets are not classed as losing bets.
11. Cashed out bets do not count towards for this offer.
12. In most cases, Free Bets will be credited to a customer account within 10 hours of the qualifying bet being settled. However, bonus payments may be delayed should further account validation be needed.
13. Customers may be required to confirm their participation by responding to an automated SMS validation process via a SMS message. Validation must be completed within 60 days of the first bet being settled. The £30 or £40 in free bets will be credited within 24 hours of SMS validation taking place.
14. Customers depositing using prepaid Visa’s and Mastercard’s, or e-Wallets will not qualify for this promotion.
15. Only one welcome offer per new customer and the customers taking up this offer will not qualify for any other Games, Lotto, Sports or Virtual new customer offers.
16. All Free Bets are valid for 7 days after issue. Any Free Bet amount left unused after 7 days will be removed.
17. Free Bet stakes are not included in any returns and are non-withdrawable.
18. One welcome offer per household/IP address/Mobile or Tablet device only. Previous account holders are not eligible for the offer. Anyone opening a Betfred.com account that has previously held an account with us that is closed does not qualify for the offer.
19. These terms and Conditions are additional to and operate in conjunction with the General Betfred Terms and Conditions.
20. Betfred.com reserves the right to withhold the rewarding of any free bet payment if a customer’s identity cannot be verified using our standard checks or, if we have reasonable grounds to believe that the account holder is not the person who has created the account or is operating the account. In these cases, Betfred may request identity and proof of address documentation to verify a customer’s identity. Failure to satisfy verification of your identity will result in the non-payment of your bonus.
21. Gamble responsibly. For more info visitor telephone Freephone Helpline: 0808 8020 133.
22. Over 18’s only.
How to choose the best betting site for you
There is no easy way to pick the best betting site for what you like…
The Best Betting Apps for Football Accumulators
Betting on football accumulators are one of the most exciting ways to have a bet,…
Who are the best bookies for football accumulators?
Betting on football accumulators is one of the most popular ways that people enjoy a…
The Best Betting Challenges and How to Play Them
Bet challenges are very popular amongst gamblers and you will see some big winners across…
How does a Both Teams to Score and Win Bet Work?
During the many months of a typical football season, the general accumulator and both teams…
How to bet on the Premier League and win
The Premier League is the most-watched football league in the world which attracts a lot…