England vs Austria Bet Builder Tip – 13/1 Prediction for tonight’s Euro 2020 warm-up match
England begin their Euro 2020 warm-up matches tonight with a friendly against Austria and we have picked out a bet builder tip for the match which is taking place at the Riverside Stadium in Middlesbrough.
Gareth Southgate has now named his 26 man squad but players from Manchester United, Chelsea and Manchester City will not be involved tonight so we can’t expect to see England’s strongest 11 ahead of the tournament. That paves the way for the likes of Conor Coady and Tyrone Mings to stake their claim for the place alongside John Stones if Harry Maguire isn’t fit, and Jude Bellingham to start.
Austria are in Group C at Euro 2020 alongside Netherlands, Ukraine and North Macedonia so they will be hopeful of getting to the knock-out stages at least. Their last match was a 4-0 hammering in World Cup 2022 qualifying though, but they did go eight matches unbeaten prior to that, winning six of them.
England vs Austria Stats
- England have won seven, drawn one and lost two of their last ten matches.
- They’ve won their last three friendlies 3-0 and haven’t conceded a goal in their last five.
- They have won 13 and lost once in their last 14 home matches.
- Austria have won six, drawn two and lost two in their last 10 matches.
- In those matches, they’ve had an xG of 1.45 and 0.75xG against.
- Both teams have scored in six of the games, but only in two of England’s last 10.
- On average there have been exactly three goals in Austria’s last 10 games.
England vs Austria Bet Builder Tip
- Over 2.5 Goals – Over/Under 2.5 Goals
- Harry Kane – Anytime Goalscorer
- Jude Bellingham – Player To Have 1 Or More Shots On Target
- Marcel Sabitzer – Player To Have 1 Or More Shots On Target
ODDS – 13/1 with Paddy Power.
Paddy Power’s Euro 2020 Offer
Bet £10 on a Euro 2020 top goalscorer and for every shot on target they have, you will get a £1 free bet added to your account.
This is open to new and existing customers and you can sign-up here to get a free £20 bet as well if you need to.
Paul Merson’s Predictions: 40/1 Premier League Accumulator Tip from the Pundit
Sky Sports pundit Paul Merson has given his predictions for this weekend's Premier League football…
Accumulator Tips: 28/1 Acca from David Prutton’s Championship Predictions on Saturday
David Prutton is the Sky Sports pundit for the Championship and each week he predicts…
Premier League Predictions – Preview and Score Betting Tip for Each Saturday Fixture
The action in the Premier League does not stop and our Saturday predictions for this…
Bet £10 get £30 Sign-up Offers: Get £30 in Free Bets when you bet £10
Bet £10 get £30 is one of the most popular football free bet offers that…
Champions League Tips: Wednesday Score Predictions & a 15/1 Accumulator Tip
Wednesday's Champions League fixtures throw up eight more matches and we're focusing on five of…
Bet Builder Tips: Young Boys vs Man United and Chelsea vs Zenit in the Champions League
The return of the Champions League throws up the first two ties involving the Premier…