England vs Austria Bet Builder Tip – 13/1 Prediction for tonight’s Euro 2020 warm-up match
England begin their Euro 2020 warm-up matches tonight with a friendly against Austria and we have picked out a bet builder tip for the match which is taking place at the Riverside Stadium in Middlesbrough.
Gareth Southgate has now named his 26 man squad but players from Manchester United, Chelsea and Manchester City will not be involved tonight so we can’t expect to see England’s strongest 11 ahead of the tournament. That paves the way for the likes of Conor Coady and Tyrone Mings to stake their claim for the place alongside John Stones if Harry Maguire isn’t fit, and Jude Bellingham to start.
Austria are in Group C at Euro 2020 alongside Netherlands, Ukraine and North Macedonia so they will be hopeful of getting to the knock-out stages at least. Their last match was a 4-0 hammering in World Cup 2022 qualifying though, but they did go eight matches unbeaten prior to that, winning six of them.
England vs Austria Stats
- England have won seven, drawn one and lost two of their last ten matches.
- They’ve won their last three friendlies 3-0 and haven’t conceded a goal in their last five.
- They have won 13 and lost once in their last 14 home matches.
- Austria have won six, drawn two and lost two in their last 10 matches.
- In those matches, they’ve had an xG of 1.45 and 0.75xG against.
- Both teams have scored in six of the games, but only in two of England’s last 10.
- On average there have been exactly three goals in Austria’s last 10 games.
England vs Austria Bet Builder Tip
- Over 2.5 Goals – Over/Under 2.5 Goals
- Harry Kane – Anytime Goalscorer
- Jude Bellingham – Player To Have 1 Or More Shots On Target
- Marcel Sabitzer – Player To Have 1 Or More Shots On Target
ODDS – 13/1 with Paddy Power.
Paddy Power’s Euro 2020 Offer
Bet £10 on a Euro 2020 top goalscorer and for every shot on target they have, you will get a £1 free bet added to your account.
This is open to new and existing customers and you can sign-up here to get a free £20 bet as well if you need to.
Portugal vs France Bet Builder Tips – 20/1 Prediction for the vital Group F clash
As it stands at the moment, France is sure to finish in the top 3…
Germany vs Hungary Bet Builder Tips – 6/4 Prediction from the Group of Death
People say that you should never write off Germany so often, but with a reason.…
Slovakia vs Spain Bet Builder Tips – 14/1 Prediction as Spain look to avoid a shock elimination
This has been almost the nightmare start of the tournament for Spain. Based on their…
Sweden vs Poland Bet Builder Tips – 9/2 Prediction as Sweden look to win the group
Sweden stands in first place in the group, and this is a surprise given that…
Czech Republic vs England Bet Builder Tips – Grealish to bring home this 8/1 Prediction
England and the Czech Republic are level on 4 points in their group, and a…
Croatia vs Scotland Bet Builder Tips – 17/1 Bet as both look to avoid elimination
This match is a direct battle for the third spot in Group D, with England…