US Masters Shot Tracker and up to £100 in Bet Credits from bet365
The US Masters takes place this week and the bet365 golf tracker will allow you to track your players around the Augusta National Golf Course. You will also be able to see an interactive map of Augusta and follow your favourite players around the 18 holes.
Golf Tracker Main Features
- Shot-by-shot data displayed for each player including hole number, shot number, distance to pin and position on the hole.
- Search for, and follow, your favourite players and groups
- Clear & identifiable scores for the current and previous rounds
- Interactive full course layout, so the action can be tracked on a specific hole
- Live Streaming on any Par 3 hole for circa 80 PGA and European tour events.
- Pin-point ball tracking and highlighting shot distance, ball location and lie on any hole
US Masters Shot Tracking
Shot by shot data will be available for each golfer around Augusta across the four days so you can keep a close eye on your backed golfers. You can also use this US Masters tracker to find out where your nearest rivals are on the course, how they are doing and how far away from the pin they are. This might help you with in-play betting on the US Masters.
The pin point ball tracking will show you exactly what situation your player is in, whether they are on the fairway, in the rough or in the sand. Even worse, they could have put their ball out of bounds or into the water. The bet365 golf tracker will show you all of this to your device.
This will be especially useful for the early morning tee-times where the Sky Sports TV coverage hasn’t started and you want to track your players progress.
US Masters Leaderboard bet365
With the bet365 golf tracker you can also see the up to date leaderboard with details of player’s positions on the golf course. This will also tell you how far they have to the pin, what shot number they are playing and if the ball is holed or not.
- Follow your favourite players by using the star icon and keep them at the top of the leaderboard
- Play-by-Play information displayed for each player including hole number, shot number, distance to hole and position on the hole.
- Player national flags included after the name
- Search function to find specific players
The example below shows what the bet365 US Masters leaderboard will look like and the details you will see.
US Masters Live Course View
The Augusta National is one of the best golf courses in the world and if you have placed a bet on our US Masters betting tips, you will want to keep track of your players positions around the course. This is where the bet365 live course view is a great feature to have at your disposal.
- Course name and the layout of the course included
- Any hole highlighted green (live holes) can be selected and the players on that hole are displayed with their ‘To Par’ score.
- Any holes highlighted yellow with the camera icon are live-streamed. These are par 3 holes only.
US Masters Betting with bet365
You can bet on the US Masters with bet365’s up to £100 in bet credits sign-up bonus this week and make full use of their golf tracker around Augusta.
When you open a new account and make a deposit of £5 or more, you will qualify for their welcome bonus of up to £100 in bet credits.
Here is how to use the offer on the Masters:
- Go to the bet365 website or app on any device.
- Register for a new account
- Make a deposit of £5 or more
- Claim the offer get your first deposit matched with bet credits, up to £100
- Place qualifying bets to the value of your deposit
- Your bet credits will be available once your first bets have settled
- You can then place bets with Bet Credits by selecting ‘Use Bet Credits’ in the slip.
bet365 US Masters Offer T&Cs
Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to the value of the qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for a 100% matched amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £100*. Once claimed, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £100*) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
Apple Pay, Fast Bank Transfer, Google Pay, PayPal, paysafecard and all other prepaid credit and debit cards, where available, cannot be used for either your qualifying deposit or any subsequent withdrawal of returns from Bet Credits stakes unless we have successfully verified an accepted form of your Identity Documents and you have entered a Postal Verification Code (PVC), or we have successfully verified two accepted forms of your Identity Documents. See condition 2 of full Terms and Conditions for details.
Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
In market/fixture combinations that only have two or three potential outcomes (for example Soccer Full Time Result), where you have placed bets on more than one potential outcome, either pre-match or In-Play, only the outcome with your highest cumulative stake will count.
Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, void bets or In-Play bets which are settled as a push will not count.
Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.
Golf Betting Tips – Workday Championship Preview and FOUR Each-way Tips
It’s a new venue for the year’s first World Golf Championship as we head to…
Genesis Invitational Betting Tips – Four Selections for the PGA Tour Event this Week
It’s a stellar field this week for the PGA Tour as we head to one…
Pebble Beach Pro Am Tips 2021 – Four Each-Way Bets this Week
The PGA Tour heads back to California this week for the Pebble Beach Pro-Am. The…
Golf Tips – Waste Management Phoenix Open Betting Tips 2021
The PGA Tour heads to Arizona this week as TPC Scottsdale is the home of…
Golf Betting Tips – Dubai Desert Classic Preview and Tips
The Dubai Desert Classic is next up on the European Tour and it’s another stellar…
Abu Dhabi Championship Betting Tips 2021
The European Tour starts for the big 2021 campaign this week and it’s a fantastic…