Ryanair Chase Betting Tips 2023 – Thursday 16th March 2.50pm
We have seen some great winners in recent times including the fan favourite Un De Sceaux jumping like a stag on his way to victory in 2017 to the emotional scenes in 2019 when Frodon went on to win under Bryony Frost.
This race has been won by some wonderful horses in recent seasons including Cue Card, the late Vautour and Alberta’s Run. The likes of Frodon, Min and A Plus Tard all lined up in the 2020 renewal which was won by Min.
You can see the fancied runners below and the latest Ryanair Chase betting tips.
Ryanair Chase Tips 2023
As mentioned when asked whether Shishkin would win at Cheltenham, I would be amazed if Shishkin doesn’t win the Ryanair if he’s anywhere near his form from his last outing in the Ascot Chase. The race lacks any other real, consistent quality and you could even make a case for him being shorter because he would 100% be shorter if we knew the ‘old’ Shishkin would show up.
Obviously, there will be small doubts in people’s minds following his 2 previous starts before that win at Ascot but those doubts are not in my head. Shishkin is banker material and I wouldn’t advise anything to take him on with. He just wins.
Bet £10 on today's racing get £40 in Free Bets & a No Deposit £5 Free Bet
Bet £10 get a £30 in Free Bets
Double Odds for your first bet Winnings PAID IN CASH!
Bet £10 get £20 in Free Bets
Bet £10 get £30 in Free Bets
Ryanair Chase Trends
- Age – 11 of the last 12 winners have been ages 7-9
- Price – 4 of the last 12 favorites/joint favorites have won, 10/12 winners have been in the top 3 in the betting
- Last Run – 4 of the last 12 winners won on their previous run before Ryanair Chase, 11/12 winners ran within the last 77 days
- 4/12 winners ran in the King George VI Chase (Kempton) on their last run, 0 of the 4 won, 1 placed
- 3/12 winners ran in the Ascot Chase (Ascot) on their last run, 2 of the 3 won, 1 placed
- Previous Course Form – 11/12 winners had at least 2 previous runs at Cheltenham, 9/12 winners have had a previous win at Cheltenham
- Previous Distance Form – 9/12 winners had at least 5 previous runs over 19-21 furlongs, 10/12 winners had at least 2 wins over 19-21 furlongs
- Previous Hurdle Form – 12/12 winners had at least 4 runs over hurdles, 9/12 winners had at least 2 wins over hurdles
- Previous Chase Form – 10/12 winners had at least 7 chase runs, 10/12 winners had at least 4 chase wins
- Rating – 11/12 winners were rated 161 or higher
- Graded Wins – 11/12 winners had at least 1 win in a grade 1-3 race, 9/12 winners had at least 1 win in a grade 1 race
- Season Form – 8/12 winners had at least 3 runs that season, 10/12 winners had at least 1 win that season
Ryanair Chase Past Winners
|2009||Imperial Commander||Paddy Brennan||Nigel Twiston-Davies|
|2010||Albertas Run||Jonjo O’Neill||A P McCoy|
|2011||Albertas Run||Jonjo O’Neill||A P McCoy|
|2012||Riverside Theatre||Barry Geraghty||Nicky Henderson|
|2013||Cue Card||Joe Tizzard||Colin Tizzard|
|2014||Dynaste||Tom Scudamore||David Pipe|
|2015||Uxizandre||A P McCoy||Alan King|
|2016||Vautour||Ruby Walsh||Willie Mullins|
|2017||Un De Sceaux||Ruby Walsh||Willie Mullins|
|2018||Balko Des Flos||Davy Russell||Henry De Bromhead|
|2019||Frodon||Bryony Frost||Paul Nicholls|
|2020||Min||Paul Townend||Willie Mullins|
Cheltenham Festival 2023 Tips
Get all our Cheltenham Festival 2023 tips and predictions for each race below, as well as a link to each preview and the key stats and trends for all 28 races between Tuesday 14th and Friday 17th March 2023.
Day 1 Tips
|1.30pm||Il Etait Temps (ew)||6/1|
|2.50pm||Corach Rambler (ew)||7/1|
|5.30pm||Gaillard Du Mensil||Evens|
Day 2 Tips
|1.30pm||Impaire Et Passe (NRNB)||7/4|
|2.10pm||Gerri Colombe & Adamently Chosen (ew)||13/8 & 20/1|
|2.50pm||Beacon Edge & Good Risk At All||14/1 & 12/1|
|5.30pm||Fact To File||5/1|
Day 3 Tips
Day 4 Tips
|2.50pm||Shanbally Kid (EW)||25/1||Read|
|3.30pm||Galopin Des Champs & Bravemansgame||5/4 & 8/1||Read|
|4.50pm||Allegorie De Vassy||6/4||Read|