Paddy Power Refunding ANY of your First 5 losing £10 Bets
Paddy Power have launched a new sign-up bonus for the rest of this month, where you will get CASH back when ANY of your first 5 £10 bets lose.
Open a new Paddy Power account and place up to five £10 bets on any football market (Evens or bigger). If any of these bets lose you get a £10 back in cash.
You place 5 £10 bets on this weekend’s Premier League football.
3 of the bets win and 2 lose = you get 2 £10’s back in cash and the 3 winners paid out in cash as normal.
Bet £10 get £40 in Free BetsClaim Here
Paddy Power’s £50 Sign-up Offer this Month
This offer is only running for a limited time and the offer can be used on any football including the Premier League, Championship, Serie A or La Liga.
It is only for new customers who have to be a resident in the UK or the Republic of Ireland and you have to make sure you use one of the special Paddy Power £50 sign-up links otherwise you will only get the standard £10 sign-up bonus.
How to get the Paddy Power £50 free bets offer:
1 Go to the Paddy Power offer and open an account
2 Bet £10 on a football bet
3 If you lose, get a £10 cash refund
4 You can do this 5 times
e.g. bet £10 5 times and when you lose get a £10 cash refund
Promo Code for the Paddy Power £50 Back in Cash Offer
Who can take part?
- New customers only. Available to residents of UK or Republic of Ireland.
What do I need to do?
- Open a new account using promo code YSKWEL
- Deposit a minimum of £10 using a Card. This is only required once.
- Place a Sportsbook bet up to £10 on any Football market at min odds of 2.0 (Evs), between 18th and 31st January.
- Your qualifying bets must settle until 23:59 January 31st
- For the purpose of this promotion your first 5 qualifying bets placed will count.
What can I win?
- If your qualifying bet is settled as a loser we will refund your stake in cash.
- You can participate in this promotion 5 times.
- Applies to your first 5 bets after you have completed the deposit requirement.
- Maximum refund (in cash) for each qualifying bet is £10.
- Total maximum refund available is £50 (5 x £10).
When will I get my prize?
- Refunds are awarded after the qualifying bets have been settled.
What else do I need to know?
- If you place a qualifying bet and it wins, you will not receive refund.
- Sign up offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, and shared computer. We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of free bet offers to any customers.
- Deposits made with e-wallets including, Apple Pay, Paypal, Skrill, Paysafe and Neteller will not count towards this promotion. Only Debit/Credit Cards are eligible.
- Customers registering through this offer are not eligible for any other sign up promotion.
- Excludes the following bet types: Canadian, Goliath, Heinz, Lucky 15, Lucky 31, Lucky 63, Patent, Super Heinz, Trixie & Yankee.
Other essential stuff:
- Paddy Power reserves the right in its discretion to exclude and/or limit the availability of the offer to certain customers.
- The full terms and conditions of Paddypower.com also apply to this offer.
Liverpool vs Real Madrid Free Bets: Get £30 in Free Bets Ready for the Champions League Final
Liverpool face Real Madrid in the Champions League final this weekend and if you open…
Champions League Final Free Bets and Offers – Liverpool vs Real Madrid
Looking for a free bet on the Champions League final between Liverpool vs Real Madrid…
Five Liverpool Bets for the Champions League Final vs Real Madrid
Saturday night sees Liverpool take their place in their third Champions League final in five…
Lawro’s Predictions for the Last Day of the Premier League Season & 341/1 Accumulator
BBC pundit Lawro has predicted the results of all 10 matches on the final day…
How to get £30 in Free Bets for the Premier League Final Day
The Premier League season concludes this weekend with everything still to be decided, and you…
Europa League Final 2022 Free Bets – Bookies Offers, Price Boosts and Odds
The 2022 Europa League final between Eintracht Frankfurt and Rangers takes place this week in…