30/1 for Both Teams to Score in Saturday’s El Clasico
There is another El Clasico tie this weekend and Bet Victor have just boosted the odds for both teams to score in the match to a massive 30/1.
Real Madrid and Barcelona met in the Copa Del Rey last week and now we are treated to another El Clasico fixture, this time from La Liga, where Barcelona are clear at the top of the table.
How to get the 30/1 BTTS offer:
1 Click this link to Bet Victor‘s enhanced odds page
2 Bet £1 on Real Madrid and Barcelona to score
3 Get paid at 30/1 if both teams score
Terms And Conditions
30/1 – BTTS – Real Madrid v Barcelona
Paid in Free Bets. 30/1 BTTS – Real Madrid v Barcelona – 90 mins (Max £1)
What you need to do
Opt In to this promotion via the OFFERS tab.
Place a bet at the normal price on Both Teams To Score market – 90 mins on the Real Madrid v Barcelona La Liga match on 2nd March 2019.
You must do this from 09:00GMT on Friday 1st March 2019 until 19:45GMT on Saturday 2nd March 2019.
What you get
If your bet wins:
Your bet will be paid at the normal price.
You will have the extra amount credited in Free Bets, shortly after settlement, bringing your total returns up to the enhanced price of 30/1.
Applies to maximum of £1 stake.
Free Bets will be valid for 7 days, and available to use on any sports market.
E.g. £1 bet at 1/1 gives £2 real cash and £29 in Free Bets.
There are no wagering requirements for this promotion.
This offer is for new customers only and is available once per household.
The following do not qualify for this promotion:
- Void bets, BetBoosts, Special Markets, Enhanced Accas and bets placed with Bonus Funds.
- Qualifying bets which are Cashed Out, or Partially Cashed Out.
- Deposits made through Moneybookers (skrill), Neteller or PaySafe. (Except India);
- Customers who are residents of: Belarus, Georgia, Macedonia, Mexico, Montenegro, Nigeria, Nepal, Serbia, Slovenia, South Africa, or Thailand.
- Residents of those jurisdictions where gambling is not legal.
- Customers are only available to claim one Welcome Offer per account.
- For customers betting in Euros the currency equivalent of £1 is €1. All other currencies will be calculated at current exchange rates.
- Customers are able to withdraw their real cash balance at any time without it affecting the qualification, award, prize or wagering for this promotion.
- Where a customer becomes restricted from placing sports bets on their account, they will still be entitled to complete any wagering required, or use any outstanding bonus funds awarded, as part of this promotion by contacting customer services.
- The maximum real cash benefit that any customer will receive from any BetVictor bonuses or concessions is £25,000 per day (00:00-23:59 CET). This includes returns on wagers struck with promotional cash.
- The Promoter reserves the right to remove “Bonus Funds” if we believe a customer has, or is attempting to, abuse this offer. Low risk betting, i.e. betting on red/black, evens/odds, 1-18/19-36 or covering over 20 numbers on a spin (including straight up, splits, streets, corners, baskets, six-lines, dozens, columns, red/black, evens/odds, 1-18/19-36 and section/neighbour bets) will result in the bonus and any winnings derived from it being removed.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- This offer is available from 09:00GMT on Friday 1st March 2019 until 19:45GMT on Saturday 2nd March 2019.
Sevilla vs Espanyol Betting Tips and Prediction – Bet on the Visitors to Avoid Defeat
La Liga shows little sign of being any more than a two horse between Real…
Eibar vs Villarreal 6/1 #PriceitUp for Tonight’s La Liga Fixture
Eibar vs Villarreal prediction and betting tips for the La Liga fixture taking place tonight.…
Barcelona vs Valencia Predictions, Betting Tips and Preview
Can Barcelona recover from a poor showing away from home as they welcome Valencia, who…
Athletic Bilbao vs Real Sociedad Predictions and Betting Tips
Athletic Bilbao vs Real Sociedad predictions and betting tips for the first Basque derby of…
Espanyol vs Sevilla Betting Tips and Predictions
Espanyol look to build on one of their best seasons ever as the Catalan club…
Real Betis vs Valladolid Betting Tips and Predictions
Real Betis welcome Vallodolid to Seville on Sunday, 18th August as they start a new…