Betting on Spurs vs Chelsea? Get £20 back in CASH if your bet loses!
Tottenham host Chelsea in the second leg of their Carabao Cup semi-final and if you open a new SBK account to bet on the match, you can get yourself a £20 cash refund if your bet loses!
This is a fantastic offer and one of the best sign-up bonuses around at the moment and what’s more, the SBK app has some of the best odds for single bets such as correct scores, first goalscorers and a team to win.
- The SBK Sign-up bonus gives new players money back in cash, up to £20 you lose.
- Once you download the app, you will qualify for your risk-free £20 at SBK, powered by Smarkets.
- The first £20 of losing bets you place will be refunded in real cash, back to your account
How to get the SBK Sign-up Offer
2 Sign-up for free
3 Your first £20 of losses are refunded in CASH!
Tottenham vs Chelsea: How to use the £20 Bet
Chelsea hold a 2-0 lead from the first leg and a repeat of this scoreline is 13/1 (£20 bet wins £280) with SBK – this is 2pts better than any other bookies i.e. it’s 11/1 at bet365 and 10/1 at William Hill, Paddy Power and Sky Bet.
If you think Tottenham can turn the tie around then a 2-0 Spurs win is priced at odds of 18/1 (£20 bet wins £380) with SBK compared to 14/1 at bet365 and Sky Bet, and 12/1 at Paddy Power and Betfair.
Harry Kane will be the key man for Tottenham tonight and he is 9/2 to score first (£20 wins £110). Romelu Lukaku is back in favour at Chelsea and he is 11/2 to score the first goal (£20 wins £130).
Whichever bet you choose for Tottenham vs Chelsea tonight, if you bet £20 on it when you open a new SBK account, you will get the SBK £20 sign-up bonus meaning if your bet loses you get refunded in CASH!
How to get the SBK Free Bet:
- Click this link straight to the SBK sign-up offer
- Download the app fr free by following the steps
- Accept the terms and conditions for the £20 sign-up offer
- Deposit and bet £20 on your chosen bet
- If you lose, £20 in cash gets refunded back to your account, which can be withdrawn or bet with again
- If your bet wins, you still qualify for the £20 refund when you lose a £20 bet
There are no wagering requirements connected to this offer so if your £20 bet loses and gets refunded, the money is yours. No catch.
SBK £20 Free Bet T&Cs
1. Once the bonus is credited to your account, losses will be refunded up to the bonus amount. 2. You must deposit at least the qualifying deposit of £20 (or currency equivalent) in a single amount with your first deposit to be eligible for the rebate. 3. Users making their first deposit by Skrill, Neteller, PayPal or a virtual/prepaid card will not qualify for this promotion. 4. To withdraw rebated funds, you must bet at least the qualifying deposit on any combination of markets within the promotional period; otherwise rebated funds will be forfeited. 5. Unused bonuses expire after seven days of being credited to a user account and will be removed after this period. 6. The promotion is open to new users making their first deposit by card or Trustly only. 7. The sign-up offer is strictly limited to one per individual, family, household address, email address, same payment account number, and shared computer. 8. The offer can only be redeemed by users who sign up after 5pm BST September 30th 2021 and are not existing Smarkets Exchange users. 9. This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other sign-up promotion. 10. SBK standard terms for promotions apply.
More Free Bets Today
Bet £10 get £50 in Free Bets for new customers
Bet £5 get £20 in Free Bets
Bet £5 to get FOUR free £5 bets credited to your account straight away.
Bet £15 get a £10 Free Bet
Deposit £10 get £30 in Free Bets Straight Away (promo code TAG30)
Bet £10 get £20 in Free Bets
Liverpool vs Real Madrid Free Bets: Get £30 in Free Bets Ready for the Champions League Final
Liverpool face Real Madrid in the Champions League final this weekend and if you open…
Lawro’s Predictions for the Last Day of the Premier League Season & 341/1 Accumulator
BBC pundit Lawro has predicted the results of all 10 matches on the final day…
How to get £30 in Free Bets for the Premier League Final Day
The Premier League season concludes this weekend with everything still to be decided, and you…
Europa League Final 2022 Free Bets – Bookies Offers, Price Boosts and Odds
The 2022 Europa League final between Eintracht Frankfurt and Rangers takes place this week in…
FA Cup Final Odds – Get 22/1 for Chelsea to win or 40/1 for Chelsea to Lift the FA Cup
The 2022 FA Cup final takes place this weekend at Wembley as Chelsea face Liverpool,…
FA Cup Final Free Bets at bet365 – Bet £10 get £50 for Chelsea vs Liverpool
Saturday's 2022 FA Cup final takes place at Wembley between Chelsea and Liverpool and new…