Premier League Boosted Odds for Today – 11/2 BTTS Bet, 7/1 Goals Bet & 18/1 Anytime Goalscorer Treble
William Hill give a boosted odds to all of their customers and there are three available for today which cover all of the Premier League fixtures.
There are three matches taking place today with the highlight being Chelsea vs Tottenham at 4.30pm. Before that though, Southampton host Manchester United and Arsenal play Wolves.
All three of these enhanced odds bets are covering the three games and if you need a William Hill account, there is also a guide of hoe you can get £30 in free bets when you place a £10 bet today.
Premier League BTTS Treble
Both teams to score in all three Premier League matches today.
£10 bet returns £65 if all six teams score today.
Premier League Over 2.5 goals Treble
Over 2.5 goals in all three Premier League matches today.
- Was 6/1
- Now 7/1
£10 bet returns £80 if there are three or more goals in each game.
Premier League Anytime Goalscorer Treble
Harry Kane to score vs Chelsea
Marcus Rashford to score vs Southampton
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang to score vs Wolves
- Was 14/1
- Now 18/1
£10 bet returns £190 if all three players score today.
Wlliam Hill Sign-up Offer
- What is the sign-up bonus?
- Where are my free bets?
- Free bet offers at William Hill
- William Hill free bet rules
When you open a new William Hill account you will qualify for free bets and these can be used on football or any other sport. The promotionis currently bet £10 and you get two free £15 bets added to your account and for this article, we’re going to be focusing on the William Hill free bets for the Premier League.
What is the sign-up bonus?
Bet £10 and you get two free £15 bets.
Taking the example using William Hill free bets on the Premier League, you could place a £10 bet on the Saturday afternoon fixtures with your new William Hill account, and this will unlock two £15 free bets for the Sunday matches.
If you like to bet on football accumulators then you could place your first £10 on a Saturday afternoon accumulator, and regardless of this bet winning or losing, you will see two free £15 bets credited to your account once your £10 bet is settled. Win or lose.
Once you have got the William Hill sign-up bonus you will also qualify for more of their betting offers such as enhanced odds bets every day and daily boosts to the odds for your bets.
Where are my free bets on William Hill?
Once you have signed up and entered the promo code P30, you then need to place a £10 bet.
The free bets on William Hill will not show up until your first bet has settled. That is probably the reason why you cannot see your free bets on your new William Hill account.
Free bets are credited on the settlement of your first £10 bet.
Once your first bet has settled the free bets will be available to use – add a bet of your choice to your betslip and use the dropdown menu to place the bet.
“To access your free bet add a new selection to your bet slip. Note the free bets available on the drop-down list on the bet slip.”
Free Bet Offers from William Hill
Once you have got your account at William Hill, you might get free bet offers for existing customers from time to time. However, the more common way that William Hill reward their existing customers is with price boosts and enhanced offers.
On big football matches, they will do a super boost between 10am and 12pm which will see a short odds selection’s odds inflated massively. For example, they might offer 2/1 instead of 1/3 for Liverpool to beat Burnley.
There will usually be a maximum stake of £10 on these offers but that should still give you a nice profit to go with the free bet offers at William Hill.
William Hill Free Bet Rules
As with all bookmaker sign-up offers, there arw a few rules with the free bets at William Hill.
The most important one is that your first bet needs to be £10 or more and it has to settle before your free bets can be used.
If you want to bet on an each-way selection, then this needs to be £10 each-way as only the win part of the bet will count towards the wagering requirement.
Other William Hill free bet rules:
- This promotion is only available to new William Hill customers in the UK or Ireland opening an online account in pound sterling or euro.
- This promotion is not available to new accounts which funds are paid into by PayPal, Neosurf, Paysafe, NETELLER, Skrill, ecoPayz, Kalibra or Postepay.
- If you take part in this promotion, you will not be able to take part in any other promotion that is only available to new customers.
- This promotion cannot apply to more than one new account per person, address, email address, debit card or credit card, or IP address.
- The promotion runs from 00:01 on 12 November 2019 until 23:59 on 31 December 2020 (the promotion period).
Rules for using the free bets
- You will get 2 free bets worth either £15 or €15 each.
- Free bets can be used on any sportsbook product (except tote, pool and lottery bets).
- You cannot take the value of free bets as cash, and any free bet amount used will not be returned with winnings from it.
- If you use only part of a free bet, the remaining amount will be lost.
- Any unused free bet will be deleted 30 day(s) after it is added to your account.
- ‘Cash in my bet’ will be available for bets placed using a free bet (minus the value of the free bet).
- Eligibility rules, location, market and currency restrictions and terms and conditions apply.
How to use free bets on William Hill:
2 Bet £10 (1/2 or bigger)
3 Once that bet settles, add a selection to your betslip
4 The dropdown menu will show your two free £15 bets
Bet £10 get £30 in Free Bets (promo code H30)
PREMIER LEAGUE: 18/1 Tottenham vs Southampton Bet Builder Tip for Wednesday’s Fixture
Tottenham vs Southampton bet builder tip for the Premier League fixture on Wednesday 21st April.…
Premier League Tips – 22/1 Chelsea vs Brighton Bet Builder Tip for Tonight’s Clash
We've taken a look at tonight's Chelsea vs Brighton match in the Premier League and…
Risk Free Bet Offer for a Premier League Bet this Weekend: £20 Free Bet
Fancy betting on the Premier League risk free this week? We have got a risk…
Champions League: Bet £20 on Man City to beat Dortmund & get a CASH refund if they lose
Manchester City play Borussia Dortmund in the second leg of their Champions League quarter final…
Premier League Tips: Back these four Saturday bets as the Premier League returns in a 165/1 acca
After the international break, the Premier League returns this weekend with four Saturday matches including…
How to get a CASH REFUND if your World Cup Qualifying Bets Lose Today
The World Cup in Qatar is only a year away and qualifying has begun for…