William Hill Saturday Super Odds Treble – 5/1 from 3/1
William Hill give a Super Odds price boost every weekend and this week they have boosted three teams to win from the usual price of 3/1, out to the boosted price of 5/1.
One of the selections comes from the Premier League and the two other picks are in the Championship – all three matches kick-off at 3pm on Saturday 27th November and the boost is available to both new and existing William Hill customers.
Saturday Super Odds
MANCHESTER CITY to beat Burnley
BOURNEMOUTH to beat Rotherham
WATFORD to beat Preston
Wlliam Hill Sign-up Offer
- What is the sign-up bonus?
- Where are my free bets?
- Free bet offers at William Hill
- William Hill free bet rules
When you open a new William Hill account you will qualify for free bets and these can be used on football or any other sport. The promotionis currently bet £10 and you get two free £15 bets added to your account and for this article, we’re going to be focusing on the William Hill free bets for the Premier League.
What is the sign-up bonus?
Bet £10 and you get two free £15 bets.
Taking the example using William Hill free bets on the Premier League, you could place a £10 bet on the Saturday afternoon fixtures with your new William Hill account, and this will unlock two £15 free bets for the Sunday matches.
If you like to bet on football accumulators then you could place your first £10 on a Saturday afternoon accumulator, and regardless of this bet winning or losing, you will see two free £15 bets credited to your account once your £10 bet is settled. Win or lose.
Once you have got the William Hill sign-up bonus you will also qualify for more of their betting offers such as enhanced odds bets every day and daily boosts to the odds for your bets.
Where are my free bets on William Hill?
Once you have signed up and entered the promo code P30, you then need to place a £10 bet.
The free bets on William Hill will not show up until your first bet has settled. That is probably the reason why you cannot see your free bets on your new William Hill account.
Free bets are credited on the settlement of your first £10 bet.
Once your first bet has settled the free bets will be available to use – add a bet of your choice to your betslip and use the dropdown menu to place the bet.
“To access your free bet add a new selection to your bet slip. Note the free bets available on the drop-down list on the bet slip.”
Free Bet Offers from William Hill
Once you have got your account at William Hill, you might get free bet offers for existing customers from time to time. However, the more common way that William Hill reward their existing customers is with price boosts and enhanced offers.
On big football matches, they will do a super boost between 10am and 12pm which will see a short odds selection’s odds inflated massively. For example, they might offer 2/1 instead of 1/3 for Liverpool to beat Burnley.
There will usually be a maximum stake of £10 on these offers but that should still give you a nice profit to go with the free bet offers at William Hill.
William Hill Free Bet Rules
As with all bookmaker sign-up offers, there arw a few rules with the free bets at William Hill.
The most important one is that your first bet needs to be £10 or more and it has to settle before your free bets can be used.
If you want to bet on an each-way selection, then this needs to be £10 each-way as only the win part of the bet will count towards the wagering requirement.
Other William Hill free bet rules:
- This promotion is only available to new William Hill customers in the UK or Ireland opening an online account in pound sterling or euro.
- This promotion is not available to new accounts which funds are paid into by PayPal, Neosurf, Paysafe, NETELLER, Skrill, ecoPayz, Kalibra or Postepay.
- If you take part in this promotion, you will not be able to take part in any other promotion that is only available to new customers.
- This promotion cannot apply to more than one new account per person, address, email address, debit card or credit card, or IP address.
- The promotion runs from 00:01 on 12 November 2019 until 23:59 on 31 December 2020 (the promotion period).
Rules for using the free bets
- You will get 2 free bets worth either £15 or €15 each.
- Free bets can be used on any sportsbook product (except tote, pool and lottery bets).
- You cannot take the value of free bets as cash, and any free bet amount used will not be returned with winnings from it.
- If you use only part of a free bet, the remaining amount will be lost.
- Any unused free bet will be deleted 30 day(s) after it is added to your account.
- ‘Cash in my bet’ will be available for bets placed using a free bet (minus the value of the free bet).
- Eligibility rules, location, market and currency restrictions and terms and conditions apply.
How to use free bets on William Hill:
2 Bet £10 (1/2 or bigger)
3 Once that bet settles, add a selection to your betslip
4 The dropdown menu will show your two free £15 bets
Bet £10 get £30 in Free Bets
8/1 Premier League Accumulator Tip for Saturday 16th January
It's another quick turn around in the Premier League and for our Saturday accumulator tip,…
Liverpool vs Manchester United Predictions, Betting Tips and 96/1 Bet Builder Tip
Liverpool v Manchester United predictions and betting tips for this weekend's top of the table…
13/1 Premier League Accumulator Tip Today – Win £280 with a Risk Free Bet
The Premier League returns with some midweek fixtures tonight and we have picked out a…
Risk Free Bet Offer for a Premier League Bet Today
Fancy betting on the Premier League risk free this week? We have got a risk…
Southampton vs Liverpool Betting Tips & Pundits Predictions
Southampton host Liverpool in the final match of the Premier League weekend which also brings…
Premier League Predictions: Arsenal, Wolves and Palace all to win today
We've got four more Premier League matches taking place today, starting with Tottenham against Leeds…