We all know Stoke are strongest at home, and Norwich will be high on confidence after beating Spurs in the League Cup.
Best match odds:
Norwich – 8/5 Paddy Power
Draw – 12/5 Coral
Stoke – 15/8 Stan James
Courtesy of Opta
- Stoke have won three and lost none of the last four league meetings with Norwich.
- There have been red cards shown in two of the last three meetings between Stoke and Norwich at Carrow Road.
- Norwich have lost just one of their last five Premier League matches at Carrow Road (W2 D2 L1) keeping three clean sheets in that run.
- Stoke City have won none of their last 14 Premier League away matches (W0 D6 L8) and they have scored just eight goals in that run.
- Six of Norwich’s nine games this season have gone under 2.5 goals but the other three matches have totalled 17 goals.
- Stoke have kept three clean sheets in their last four league games, but conceded four goals in the other match during this run.
- Stoke have been involved in three of the six goalless draws in the Premier League this season, more than any other side.
- Dean Whitehead has picked up two yellow cards and a red card in his four Premier League starts this season.
- Grant Holt has scored three goals in his last four Premier League appearances.
- Only one of Peter Crouch’s last eight Premier League goals has come away from home.
The stats are favourable on a low scoring game with Norwich seeing three of their four home games land on fewer than three goals. Stoke have seen the same number of games go fewer on away games.
Norwich vs Stoke Tip
Under 2.5 goals at 4/5 with Bet Victor
New Bet Victor customers get a free £25 when they open a new account, how to get your free £25:
1. Click this link straight to Bet Victor
2. Open a new account, it's free
3. Bet betweeb £5 and £25
4. Win or lose, you will get a free bet to the same value