Chelsea will want to get back to winning ways after the classic encounter with Manchester United in the last week!
Best match odds:
Swansea – 4/1 Ladbrokes
Draw – 14/5 Stan James
Chelsea – 4/5 Coral
Courtesy of Opta:
- Chelsea had a player sent off in both league meetings with Swansea last season, but still earned four points from the two encounters.
- Swansea have lost just one of the last eight Premier League games at the Liberty Stadium (W4 D3 L1).
- Chelsea have won four and lost just one of their last eight Premier League away games.
- Every time Swansea have scored this season in the Premier League they have avoided defeat (W3 D2), but all four of the matches that they have lost have seen them fail to score.
- Danny Graham has played more minutes without conceding a foul than any other player (572 mins).
- Juan Mata has scored four goals and assisted five more in his last five Premier League appearances.
- Chelsea have only conceded nine goals in nine games this season but five of those have come in the last two matches.
- Only Tottenham have scored as many goals on the counter attack as Chelsea this season (3).
- Despite their defeat to Man Utd last week, Chelsea still have one more point than they did at this stage in 2009-10; the last season they were champions, and two more than they did in 2004-05.
- Swansea have never won a Premier League game in November (D2 L1) or even scored a goal. They are the only team to play in the Premier League and not score in November.
On the game itself I do believe Chelsea will want to get straight back to winning ways on the eve of their champions league game. 4/5 is value!
Swansea vs Chelsea Betting Tips
Chelsea to win at 4/5 with Coral
New Coral customers get £30 free, here's how:
1. Click this link straight to Coral
2. Open a new account for free
3. Place a bet of up to £30
4. Whatever you bet, get a free bet to the same value