Bet on ante-post bets with the bet365 “League Winner Early Payout Offer”
Ahead of the 2019/20 football season, bet365 have launched their brand new promotion, “League Winner Early Payout Offer” where you will get paid out as a winner if the team you bet on to win their league takes a 10 point lead.
This offer applies to bets on the To Win Outright market on selected leagues up to and including 13th September 2019. Bet restrictions and T&Cs apply. New and eligible customers only.
What leagues are included in the promotion?
Bet on a team to win any of the leagues below, and if they take a 10 point lead or more, you will get paid as a winner. Last season the Premier League title race went down to the final day of the season, but at one point Liverpool held a 7 point lead, one more win and that would have triggered the 10 point gap, which for this season would have been enough for bet365 to pay out people who bet on Liverpool to win the 2019/20 Premier League title.
With leagues such as the Bundesliga, Ligue 1 and the Scottish Premiership all included, bets on Bayern Munich, PSG and Celtic seem like obvious potential choices for league winner selections.
Other leagues available include the English Football League and Scottish Championship, League One and League Two. Although it is less likely there will be a runaway leader in these leagues, you could see a side race into a lead and give you an early payout and the same applies to the more competitive leagues on the continent. Real Madrid have spent big this summer so expect them to run Barcelona much closer over in Spain and teams will expect to get closer to Juventus in Serie A given that Allegri has left and former Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri has taken over.[global_advert id=”37941″]
The full list of league eligible for “League Winner Early Payout” are below:
Premier League (See our Premier League betting tips)
Championship (See our Championship betting tips)
League One (See our League One betting tips)
League Two (See our League Two betting tips)
How it works:
- Place a bet on the To Win Outright market on any team from selected leagues up to and including Friday 13th September 2019. Applicable leagues listed above.
- If the team you back takes a lead of 10 points or more in their league, and all teams have played the same number of games*, we will settle your bet early as a winner.
- If your selection is part of a multiple bet it will be marked as a winner and the rest of the bet will be left to run.
*If your team is leading the league and other teams have games in hand but cannot get to within 10 points of your team by winning those games, we will settle your bet early as a winner.
Is there a bet365 sign-up offer?
Yes, when you open a new bet365 account you can collect their up to £100 in bet credits offer.
- This offer is only available to new and eligible customers.
- Qualifying bets must be placed by 23:59:59 UK Time on Friday 13th September 2019.
- Applies to bets on the To Win Outright market for teams from selected leagues, listed in the above table.
- This offer will not apply where a stake has been fully Cashed Out. Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out the bet will be settled on, and this offer shall apply to, the remaining active stake.
- If a qualifying bet is amended using our Edit Bet feature prior to 23:59:59 UK Time on Friday 13th September 2019 the bet will be settled on, and the offer shall apply to, the new selection and/or stake. This offer will not apply if your qualifying bet is amended using our Edit Bet feature after 23:59:59 UK Time on Friday 13th September 2019.
- If a qualifying selection is part of an accumulator or multiple bet and the selection is settled early in accordance with this offer, the selection will be marked as a winner and the remaining selections of your bet will be left to run.
Paddy Power Beat the Drop – NO DEPOSIT Free Play for 30 Days
Paddy Power beat the drop is a free to play game where you get given…
Win £160 from a risk free bet on the AFCON Quarter-finals today
The final two African Cup of Nations 2019 semi-finals take place today and Paddy Power…
70/1 Footy Accumulator for Saturday 13th April (boosted from 2/1)
The real odds of this Saturday afternoon accumulator tip are just 2/1, but if you…
Portsmouth vs Sunderland Predictions and Betting Tips: Check-a-Trade Trophy Final Preview
Portsmouth vs Sunderland predictions and betting tips for this Sunday's televised Check-a-Trade Trophy final on…
Saturday’s Both Teams to Score Predictions – £10 wins £137
Both Teams to Score tips for this weekend’s Saturday afternoon matches including the reasons for…