Scoop6 Soccer Betting Tips and Predictions 19th September
Scoop6 Soccer betting tips and predictions for this weekend’s Betfred coupon where you could win £250,000 from a risk free £2 stake.
This weekend’s Scoop6 Soccer matches start with the 12.45pm kick-off between Chelsea and Arsenal and the last match is the late kick-off between Man City and West Ham.
How to play Scoop6 Soccer – Pick the correct score of the six games on the coupon, if you get all six you get £250,000 plus a chance to win a further £750,000. Get four or five and get a consolation prize of around £2,000.
Scoop6Soccer Betting Tips 19th September:
12:45 Chelsea (59/50) V (13/5) Arsenal (13/5)
– Last season’s fixture ended 2-0
– Arsenal have NOT scored in their last four league games vs Chelsea
– Chelsea are unbeaten in their last 7 league games vs Arsenal
– 5 of the last 6 head-to-heads went UNDER 2.5 goals
– Eden Hazzard scored pens in the last 2 repeat fixtures
– Both teams have NOT scored in the last 6 head-to-heads
Score Prediction – Chelsea win 2-0.
15:00 Aston Villa (133/100) V (12/5) West Brom (5/2)
– Last season’s fixture ended 2-1
– The last 12 league fixtures have produced six 2-1/1-2 scorelines
– Both teams scored in 10 of the last 12 head-to-head league games
– WBA have scored in their last 6 league games vs Villa
– 9 of the last 12 league head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 goals
– The last three head-to-heads have seen 3 RED CARDS
– Villa have lost just one of their last 18 home games vs WBA
Score Prediction – Aston Villa win 2-1.
15:00 Newcastle (7/5) V (5/2) Watford (117/50)
– Last met in 2010 (Championship)
– Newcastle have scored in their last 7 vs Watford
– Newcastle are unbeaten in their last 7 vs Watford
– Newcastle are unbeaten in their last 11 home league games vs Watford
– Watford last beat Newcastle away in the league in 1981
– Both teams scored in 5 of the last 7 head-to-heads
– 3 of the last 5 heads went OVER 2.5 goals
– Last 0-0 head-to-head was 14 games ago (1990)
Score Prediction – 2-2 draw.
15:00 Stoke (141/100) V (5/2) Leicester (23/10)
– Last season’s fixture ended 0-1
– 4 of the last 5 head-to-heads went UNDER 2.5 goals
– The away team won both fixtures 0-1 last season
– Stoke have not scored in their last 2 home league games vs Leicester
– The last 3 league head-to-heads have been draws at HT
Score Prediction – Leicester to win 2-0.
15:00 Swansea (6/5) V (5/2) Everton (68/25)
– Last season’s fixture ended 1-1
– Both fixtures last season ended in draws
– Everton have NEVER lost to Swansea in the league (20 games)
– Swansea have only beaten Everton once in their history (23 games)
Score Prediction – 1-1 draw.
17:30 Man City (11/50) V (15/2) West Ham (15/1)
– Last season’s fixture ended 2-0
– Man City have scored in their last 7 games vs West Ham
– Man City have won their last 7 home games vs West Ham
– Man City have won this fixture 2-0 for the last 2 seasons
– West Ham have not scored in this fixture for the last 3 seasons
– 5 of the last 7 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 goals
– Both teams did NOT score in 4 of the last 5 head-to-heads
Score Prediction – Man City win 2-0.
You need a Betfred account to play Scoop6Soccer and you can get one below if needs be. Have a £2 go on Scoop6 Soccer this weekend and Betfred will give you a totally free go.
How to play Betfred’s Scoop6 Soccer:
2. Open a new account or sign-in (new accounts get a £30 free footy bet)
3. Predict the score in 6 Premier League games
4. Get four or more right and you're onto a winner
5. You can play more than one line, it's £2 a go
6. Win or lose get your £2 refunded
Paddy Power Beat the Drop – NO DEPOSIT Free Play for 30 Days
Paddy Power beat the drop is a free to play game where you get given…
Bet on ante-post bets with the bet365 “League Winner Early Payout Offer”
Ahead of the 2019/20 football season, bet365 have launched their brand new promotion, "League Winner…
Win £160 from a risk free bet on the AFCON Quarter-finals today
The final two African Cup of Nations 2019 semi-finals take place today and Paddy Power…
70/1 Footy Accumulator for Saturday 13th April (boosted from 2/1)
The real odds of this Saturday afternoon accumulator tip are just 2/1, but if you…
Portsmouth vs Sunderland Predictions and Betting Tips: Check-a-Trade Trophy Final Preview
Portsmouth vs Sunderland predictions and betting tips for this Sunday's televised Check-a-Trade Trophy final on…