Scoop6Soccer Betting Tips and Predictions on Saturday – Win £25,000 from £2
The Betfred Scoop6 Soccer is back this weekend and we’ve got our Scoop6Soccer betting tips for the six matches.
Remember, there is a massive pot to be won every weekend on this bet, it works like the horse racing Scoop 6. This weekend the win fund is currently £250,000 with a bonus fund of £750,000. That means you could win over £1million from a £2 bet.
The more scores you predict, the better your chance of winning. You need a Betfred account to play and if you open one through us you’ll also get a £30 free bet to use.
Scoop6Soccer Betting Tips:
15:00 Aston Villa (91/100) V (13/5) Sunderland (39/10)
- Last season’s fixture ended 0-0
- Villa have kept a clean sheet in their last 4 vs Sunderland
- Villa are unbeaten in their last 8 vs Sunderland
- Gabriel Agbonlahor scored a brace vs Sunderland last season
- Last two repeat fixtures ended 0-0
- 10 of the last 13 head-to-heads went UNDER 2.5 goals
Scoop6Soccer Prediction – Aston Villa win 1-0.
15:00 Bournemouth (61/50) V (131/50) Leicester (13/5)
- Last played in Championship (2013/14)
- Leicester have won their last 4 vs Bournemouth
- 4 of the last 5 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 goals
- Both teams scored in 4 of the last 5 head-to-heads
- Leicester have scored in their last 5 vs Bournemouth
Scoop6Soccer Prediction – 2-2 draw.
15:00 Chelsea (91/250) V (9/2) Crystal Palace (19/2)
- Last season’s fixture ended 1-0
- Chelsea did the double over Palace last season
- Chelsea have won their last 4 at home in the league vs Palace
- Chelsea have never lost at home to Palace in the Premier League (6 games)
- Chelsea last lost to Palace at home in the league in 1982
- Chelsea are unbeaten in their last 12 home league games vs Palace
Scoop6Soccer Prediction – Chelsea to win 3-1.
15:00 Liverpool (39/100) V (17/4) West Ham (87/10)
- Last season’s fixture ended 2-0
- Liverpool have NEVER lost at home to West Ham in the Premier League (19)
- Liverpool are unbeaten in 42 at home in the league vs West Ham
- Liverpool last lost at home to West Ham in the league in 1963
- 9 of the last 11 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 goals
- Both teams scored in 5 of their last 7 head-to-heads
- Just one draw in their last 11 head-to-heads
- Liverpool have scored in 10 of their last 11 vs West Ham
Scoop6Soccer Prediction – Liverpool to win 3-0.
15:00 Stoke (20/21) V (5/2) West Brom (73/20)
- Last season’s fixture ended 2-0
- 7 of the last 9 head-to-heads went UNDER 2.5 goals
- West Brom have not scored away at Stoke in their last 3 visits
- Both teams have scored in just 2 of the last 8 head-to-heads
- Stoke have lost just once in their last 8 vs WBA
Scoop6Soccer Prediction – Stoke to win 1-0.
17:30 Tottenham (51/50) V (133/50) Everton (16/5)
- Last season’s fixture ended 2-1
- Spurs did the double over Everton last season
- Spurs are unbeaten in their last 5 vs Everton
- Spurs are unbeaten in their last 6 at home vs Everton
- Spurs have scored in 11 of their last 13 vs Everton
- 3 of the last 4 head-to-heads went UNDER 2.5 goals
- Everton have scored just one in their last 4 vs Spurs
Scoop6Soccer Prediction – Spurs to win 2-0.
Play Scoop6Soccer this weekend from a £2 bet and you could be picking up £250,000 this weekend, and going for a bonus next week of £750,000. You need a Betfred account and you can register below.
How to play Betfred’s Scoop6 Soccer:
2. Open a new account or sign-in (new accounts get a £30 free footy bet)
3. Predict the score in 6 Premier League games
4. Get four or more right and you’re onto a winner
5. You can play more than one line, it’s £2 a go
Paddy Power Beat the Drop – NO DEPOSIT Free Play for 30 Days
Paddy Power beat the drop is a free to play game where you get given…
Bet on ante-post bets with the bet365 “League Winner Early Payout Offer”
Ahead of the 2019/20 football season, bet365 have launched their brand new promotion, "League Winner…
Win £160 from a risk free bet on the AFCON Quarter-finals today
The final two African Cup of Nations 2019 semi-finals take place today and Paddy Power…
70/1 Footy Accumulator for Saturday 13th April (boosted from 2/1)
The real odds of this Saturday afternoon accumulator tip are just 2/1, but if you…
Portsmouth vs Sunderland Predictions and Betting Tips: Check-a-Trade Trophy Final Preview
Portsmouth vs Sunderland predictions and betting tips for this Sunday's televised Check-a-Trade Trophy final on…