William Hill Sign-up Offer: Bet £10 to get £30 in Free Bets
William Hill Sign-up bonus : Bet £10 to get £30 in Free Bets
Terms & Conditions
When you sign-up using William Hill sign-up bonus C30 and place a bet of £10/€10 or more we will give you 3 x £10/€10 free bets. Significant Conditions -New William Hill online customers only -Min. unit stake of £10/€10 at odds of 1/2 or greater -Only the “win” part from EW bets will count -Free bet terms, payment method & country restrictions apply -Free bets credited as 3 x £10/€10 -Free bet stakes are not returned as part of the settlement of successful free bets -All Free Bets must be wagered within 30 days.
- This “Bet £10 and get £30” promotion (the “Promotion”) is promoted, operated and hosted at williamhill.com (the “Website”) by WHG (International) Limited (“William Hill”, “we”, “us”, “our”) a limited company registered in and operating from Gibraltar with registered company number 99191 and whose registered office is at 6/1 Waterport Place, Gibraltar. 2. The Promotion will run from 00:00:01 (UK time) on 01/01/2018 until 23:59:59 (UK time) on 31/12/2018 (the “Promotion Period”). 3. Please refer to the “Definitions” section below for the meanings given to capitalised terms used in these terms and conditions (“Promotion Terms”).
How does the Promotion work?
- When you open a new Account with William Hill using William Hill sign-up bonus “C30” (“Account”) and you opt in to this Promotion (by following the instructions below) and you stake your first bet on your Account as a qualifying Single Bet of at least £10 or €10 (“Minimum Stake”) on any market or selection on the “Sports” page on the Website (“Sportsbook Bet”) at odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater during the Promotion Period (“Initial Bet”), you will receive 3 separate £10 (or €10) free bets (each a “Free Bet” and together “Free Bets”) (“Free Bets”), in addition to any winnings from your Initial Bet. 5. Each Free Bet can be used on any Sportsbook Bet (subject to the restrictions set out in the “What restrictions apply when you redeem your Free Bets?” section, below) and must be wagered within 30 days of the date on which your Free Bet was credited to your Account (“Bonus Period”). 6. Any unused Free Bets on your Account will automatically expire at the end of the Bonus Period (and you will not be eligible to use the Free Bets or take any further part in this Promotion). 7. This Promotion and any Free Bets are only available once per customer and you may not receive more than 3 Free Bets.
Which Initial Bets qualify for this Promotion?
- In order to be eligible for this Promotion (and any Free Bets), your Initial Bet must be placed: a) on a selection with single or cumulative odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater; b) on a Sportsbook Bet; and c) using funds from your Main Balance (you cannot place an Initial Bet (in whole or in part) using a Free Bet or William Hill sign-up bonus or bonuses received from any other promotion). 9. If your Initial Bet is an Each Way bet then only the part of the bet on the winner of the selection and not the part of the bet on the selection to place will count towards your Initial Bet. For example, if you placed an Each Way bet of: a) £5 (i.e. a total stake of £10), only £5 would count towards your Initial Bet. Your Initial Bet would not meet the Minimum Stake and would not qualify for the Promotion (or the Free Bets); or b) £10 (i.e. a total stake of £20), £10 would count towards your Initial Bet. Your Initial Bet would meet the Minimum Stake and would therefore qualify for the Promotion. 10. This Promotion applies to Pre-match and In-play Bets.
What restrictions apply when you redeem your Free Bets?
- Free Bets are non-refundable and cannot be withdrawn from your Account. Once you have wagered a Free Bet, however, any winnings from your Free Bets will automatically transfer to your Main Balance from where you will be able to withdraw them as cash or wager them in non-Promotion play. 12. Your winnings from wagers placed using Free Bets are calculated as the total returns less the amount staked (including the amount of any Free Bets staked). The value of any Free Bets is therefore not included in, and cannot be withdrawn as part of, any winnings you make from your Free Bets (please note that the “Estimated Return” shown on the “Bet Slip” page on your Account (and on your “Bet Receipt”) shows your returns including the amount of any Free Bets staked). 13. Please note that each Free Bet can only be: a) used on Sportsbook Bets (excluding Pool Bets (e.g. US Racing), Tote Bets and Lottery Bets) and cannot be used on bets / wagers on any other pages of the Website (including the “Vegas”, “Macau”, “Casino”, “Live Casino”, “Games”, “Scratchcards”, “Bingo”, “Poker” or “Virtual” pages); b) placed as a single bet and cannot be split, meaning that if you place multiple bets when redeeming your Free Bet, your Free Bet will be allocated to the first bet appearing on your “Bet Slip”; and c) redeemed in full, meaning that if you place a bet for less than the full value of a Free Bet, no “change” nor additional free bets will be awarded. 14. You cannot stake a Free Bet as a qualifying bet for any further free bets or promotions. 15. Cash in my bet will not be available for bets placed using a free bet. 16. Cash in my bet will not be available for bets placed that trigger a free bet as part of a promotion (including this Promotion).
How do you take part in the Promotion?
- In order to take part in the Promotion and get your Free Bets during the Promotion Period, you need to: a) open an Account with William Hill by clicking the “Agree and Join” button on the homepage of the Website and entering your details on the “Registration” page to which you are directed, including inserting promotion William Hill sign-up bonus code “C30” into the “Promo Code ” box. b) By entering the “C30” code into the “Promo Code” box you confirm that you have read and agree to these Promotion Terms and that you wish to take part in the Promotion and then clicking the “Agree & Join” button to create your Account; and c) stake an Initial Bet which is at least equal to the Minimum Stake of £10 or €10 on any Sportsbook Bet (in accordance with the “Which Initial Bets qualify for this Promotion?” section above) either on the Website (www.williamhill.com), via mobile (mobile.williamhill.com or via the IOS Mobile App) or by text (Text 60609), during the Promotion Period. Bets placed via telebetting (i.e. bets placed over the telephone) or retail bets (i.e. bets placed in shop) will not qualify for this Promotion. 18. Once you have chosen to participate in the Promotion by completing the steps above, the Free Bets will automatically be credited to your Account and will appear as an available “free bet” on the “Bet Slip” page on your Account. 19. For illustrated instructions showing you how to redeem your Free Bet, please refer to the “How do I check that my free bet has been credited to my account?” page on the Website (https://williamhill-lang.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5652/kw/redeem%20your%20free%20bet#redemption_rules). 20. Please note that this Promotion (and any Free Bets) is only available to customers who: a) are residents of (and placing their bets from) the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, Jersey, Guernsey and the Isle of Man only. William Hill reserves the right to withhold or reclaim any Free Bets or winnings allocated to customers not resident in these jurisdictions by mistake; and b) have a GBP pounds (£) sterling or Euro (€) currency Account. 21. You will not be eligible for this Promotion (and you will not be entitled to receive any Free Bets) where you have deposited the funds with which you place your Initial Bet into your Account using any of the following payment methods: Neteller, Moneybookers, PayPal, PaySafe, Envoy, Skrill 1-Tap or Plus.
Promotional Play Restrictions
- We offer William Hill sign-up bonus and promotions to enhance your enjoyment of our games and wagering. We therefore expect that you will participate in all bonuses and promotions fairly, so that our other customers too may enjoy our services. We have set out below certain types of play which we consider to be unfair and which therefore may be in breach of these Promotion Terms: a) using minimal risk wagering patterns (e.g. low risk wagering, zero risk wagering or equal betting patterns); b) using multiple accounts to obtain more than the number of bonuses or free bets permitted for each customer; c) sharing personalised promotional offers or bonuses (i.e. promotions or bonuses which are available to specific customers only) received by you e.g. via email, inbox message, text message, links, URLs etc. with others who were not the intended recipient. This includes accessing promotions or bonuses forwarded to you by others when you were not the intended recipient; d) concealing your country of residence in order to access a promotion or bonus that is not available in your country of residence; e) colluding with other customers in order to take advantage of promotions or bonuses; or f) using more than one account per household or per IP address, together, “Promotional Play Restrictions”. 23. Where you are in breach of any Promotional Play Restrictions, we may be entitled to cancel any bonuses or promotions applied to your account, reclaim any bonus element of such offers and either settle bets at the correct odds, void any free bets, void any bet funded by a bonus, or remove any subsequent winnings relating to a bonus / free bet. We may also be entitled to levy an administration charge up to the value of the bonus, free bet or additional payment to cover our reasonable administrative costs in respect of any such action that we take.
General Promotion terms
- In addition to William Hill sign-up bonus Terms, your use of the Website and your participation in any gaming or wagering (including this Promotion) is governed by our general terms and conditions which are available at https://williamhill-lang.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/6719(“General Terms”). You should therefore ensure that you have read and understood the General Terms and these Promotion Terms before taking part in this Promotion. In the case of any discrepancy between these Promotion Terms and the General Terms, these Promotion Terms shall take precedence. 25. Notwithstanding anything else contained in these Promotion Terms, you may withdraw any funds in your Main Balance at any time except where we are required to withhold such funds in order to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations. 26. William Hill has the right to refuse or withhold Free Bets (or any winnings from Free Bets) in the event of funds you have deposited into your Main Balance (including any sums you have wagered) being cancelled or denied by any payment service. 27. William Hill reserves the right to refuse the whole or part of any bet, stake or similar transaction requested by you: (a) where you have breached these Promotion Terms (and/or the General Terms); or (b) at any time in our sole discretion (an “Account Restriction”), except that we will not exercise (or seek to enforce) any such Account Restriction if you have already made one or more qualifying bets in respect of the Promotion and the exercise of our discretion would: a) affect your ability to: i. receive the free bets, or the full expected value of the free bets, from the Promotion, where you have placed all the necessary qualifying bets; ii. place the remaining qualifying bets required by the Promotion, and consequently receive the free bets, or the full expected value of the free bets, from the Promotion, to which you would be entitled as a result; or iii. attempt to complete any wagering requirements (if any) specified in these Promotion Terms; or b) materially affect your ability to complete the qualifying bets required by the Promotion. 28. We will notify you of any Account Restriction that we have applied to your Account and the steps that you should take in order to receive the full benefit of any free bets otherwise removed or altered by the Account Restriction. 29. You may not participate in the Promotion (and you will not be entitled to receive any Free Bets) if you have previously been excluded by William Hill from participating in promotions or any gaming or wagering on the Website. 30. William Hill reserves the right to cancel or amend this Promotion at any time and without prior notice. Any cancellation or amendment of this Promotion will not affect any Free Bets you have accrued prior to such cancellation or amendment which you will be able to continue to use in accordance with these Promotion Terms. 31. These Promotion Terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- In these Promotion William Hill sign-up bonus Terms, the following definitions shall apply: a. “Account” means an online account with William Hill which can be accessed via the Website; b. “Cash in my bet” means selected bets for which you have the option to settle all or part of a bet at the cash in my bet value displayed on the Website before the relevant selection(s) ends; c. “Each Way” means a bet consisting of two bets on the same selection, one for the winner of the event, and the other for the selection to place; d. “In-play Bet” means a bet placed after the relevant selection has already started; e. “Lottery Bets” means any lottery bets available on the Website; f. “Main Balance” means the total funds that you have deposited into your Account plus any winnings from redeemed bets (including redeemed Free Bets), which you can withdraw as cash or wager in non-Promotion play at any time; g. “Pool Bets” means any horse racing pools bets available on the Website; h. “Pre-match Bet” means a bet placed before the relevant selection has begun; i. “Single Bet” means a bet on one selection in one event (e.g. the home team to win in a football match); j. “Tote Bet” means any Tote bets made available on the Website; and k. “US Racing” means bets on US horse race meetings made available on the Website. 33. Please refer to the following pages on the Website for more information about the types of bet / bet markets referred to in these Promotion Terms:
Saturday’s Horse Racing Tips – ITV Racing Tips from Cheltenham, Doncaster and Newbury
ITV Racing returns on Saturday afternoon with races from Cheltenham, Doncaster and Kempton. There are…
ITV Racing Tips for Cheltenham & Doncaster on Friday 23rd October
After a Champions Day to remember with 20/1, 16/1 and 9/2 winners, Ant is back…
Champions Day Preview & Betting Tips from Ant: Mishriff Tipped to beat Magical
Champions Day is one of the biggest race days on the calendar and Ant has…
Champions Day 2020 Betting Tips from Henry Gibbs: 40/1 Outsider in the Sprint & 16/1 Long Distance Cup Prospect
The flat season finale takes place at Ascot this weekend and Henry has picked out…
£90 in Free Bets for Champions Day 2020
Open new accounts with up to three bookmakers for Champions Day at Ascot today, and…
Longchamp Racing Tips for the 2020 Prix De l’Arc de Triomphe Meeting
Enable bids for glory live on ITV Racing today as she bids to win a…