Bet £10 on Southampton v Norwich: Get a £30 Free Bet for Saturday & £20 for Sunday
Paddy Power have launched a new sign-up bonus just in time for a bumper weekend of football which includes a full Premier League schedule starting with Southampton vs Norwich on Friday night.
When you open a new Paddy Power account and bet £10, you will get a £30 free bet on settlement, and a £20 free bet the following day. That means you can bet on all of this week’s football for the cost of just £10 to you.
How we would use the sign-up offer:
- Open an account and bet £10 on today’s Europa League or Arsenal vs Wolves
- You get a £30 free bet credited to your account tonight
- Plus a free £20 bet before 10am on Friday
What to use the free bets on
There is Premier League action tonight as well as some matches around Europa so we’d advise placing a £10 bet on those games with your new Paddy Power account. That will unlock your £50 in free bets ready for the weekend football starting with Leeds vs Tottenham on Saturday lunch-time.
There is then four 3pm games and then Everton vs Manchester City at 5.30pm and on Sunday there is one more league match between West Ham and Wolves, as well as the Carabao Cup final at Wembley between Liverpool and Chelsea.
How to get the Paddy Power £50 Sign-up Bonus
1 Join Paddy Power using this special link to the offer (otherwise it will not work)
2 Bet £10 on Tuesday’s football
3 Get a £30 free bet once that bet settles
4 Get a £20 free bet the following day
Who can take part?
- New customers only. Available to residents of UK or Republic of Ireland.
How & when can I qualify?
- Open a new account using promo code YSKAPD
- Deposit a minimum of £10 by Cards (Apple Pay deposits are not eligible).
- Place a pre-play Sportsbook (Fixed Odds) £10 bet, at minimum odds of 1/2 (1.5), on any Football market between the 21st and 28th February.
- Your qualifying bet must settle by Friday 23:59, 28th February.
- Cashed Out and Partially Cashed Out bets will not count towards the promotion. If you place a qualifying bet and subsequently use Cash Out on the bet, you will no longer be eligible for the promotion.
What can I win?
- You will receive a £30 free bets on bet settlement and an extra £20 the following day.
- You’ll be able to see details of your free bets in the ‘My Bonuses’ tab which can be accessed at the top of the website.
- Your £50 in Free Bets will be valid for 30 days and can be redeemed against any market at odds of at least 1/5 (1.2)
- To use your free bets, add a selection to your betslip that meets the terms and conditions of this offer.
When will I get my prize?
- Once your qualifying bet has settled you will be awarded £30 in free bets.
- The extra £20 will be awarded the following day, by 10am. (£50 in total)
What else do I need to know?
- If you make more than one selection in your betslip which qualifies for this offer, the free bet will be applied to the selection with the longest odds.
- You can use part of your free bets and save the rest for later as long as you use it before they expire. Stakes are not returned with winnings if your free bet wins. Your winnings will be credited to your main wallet.
- If we find that you have taken part in this promotion using a duplicate account or that you have used more than one account to participate, we reserve the right to withhold your free bets and any winnings earned on the duplicate account.
- Deposits made with e-wallets including Apple Pay, PayPal, Skrill, Paysafe and Neteller will not count towards this promotion.
Other essential stuff:
- Paddy Power reserves the right in its discretion to exclude and/or limit the availability of the offer to certain customers.
- The full terms and conditions of Paddypower.com also apply to this offer.
Gabriel Jesus Goalscorer Odds – New Arsenal man’s odds to score 20 or more goals
Gabriel Jesus has completed his move from Manchester City to Arsenal and bet365 have priced…
Football Accumulator Bets – Tips & Advice for Betting on a Football Accumulator
Leagues to bet on How to bet on an accumulator Types of football accumulator How…
Best Bookmakers for Football Accumulator Bets
Paddy Power Betfred Bet Victor bet365 Coral You can back our football accumulator tips with…
How To Choose Teams For Your Football Accumulator
There are so many things to consider when choosing an accumulator. It is far from…
Weekend Football Tips – What to bet on this weekend
Everybody loves a weekend football bet and here at thatsagoal.com we are no different. Whether…
Ladbrokes The Grid – How it Works, Grid Card Benefits and How to Join
A Ladbrokes Grid card works by linking your in-store betting in a Ladbrokes shop with…