All over the TV and social media you’ll be told to back an acca. It’s one of the most popular markets among sports betting and come Saturday afternoon, people will be building their accumulators hoping for a big win, use our football accumulator tips to help you.
What is an Accumulator?
Accumulators may sound like they’re for the more established punter, but they’re incredibly easy to understand and the winnings can be substantial.
An accumulator, or acca as you may hear them referred to, is a selection of bets grouped together. That means you only place down one stake, and you get one prize.
To win, all your selections must come through in order to cash out. With that risk however, comes reward and you’ll often find really good odds on an accumulator.
How to win a football accumulator
- Pick teams in good form
- Check team news before you do your accumulator
- Look for team with no injuries or suspensions
- Bet against teams with a lot of injuries
- Avoid ‘bogey’ teams
- Bet on teams your’re confident in, whatever the odds
Our Accumulator Top Tips
Putting on an acca can be daunting for a new punter, but they are really easy to understand. Above you’ll find all our best football tips for the weekend, meaning you simply have to follow our advice. If you fancy a flutter on your own though, here’s a few top accumulator tips to help you out…
- Keep it Simple: For newcomers especially, sticking to around five teams for your bet will be enough to bed you in.
- Study the Form: It sounds obvious but, pick teams that are winning! The form guide is there for a reason and if your team is filled with confidence, you should be too.
- Play Away: Back the top four teams away from home. They’ll generally have better odds than when playing at home and they’re incredibly likely of coming through.
- Don’t Just Look at Winners: You’ll get some really good odds on draws, and while nobody really likes a stalemate you could win a larger amount with fewer selections.
When Will You Get Our Accumulator Tips?
At the top of this page you’ll find regular updates on the best accumulator tips across popular football betting markets.
We don’t only cover simple win accumulators (backing a series of winners), we also cover BTTS and Win accumulators and BTTS accumulators should our expert tipsters find value in them.
We take into account the world’s best bookmakers and scour them to ensure you get the best odds to make the biggest prize pot you possibly can.
Where to Bet on an Accumulator
We’ll regularly highlight the best bookmaker to back certain accas, taking into account their latest bonuses, promotions, and free bets.
William Hill are among our favourite bookmakers to back an accumulator with, always offering good odds on our top tips. You’ll find some great deals among many of the UK’s top bookies however and it’s well worth checking out our free bets and enhanced odds page before placing your accumulator.
Can I Place an Accumulator Free Bet?
You’ll find plenty of bookmakers where you can back an accumulator with a free bet.
Today, the market is awash with free bet offers and handily for you, all the finest are accumulated in our Free Bets page.
William Hill are among our favourite free bet offers.Open a new betting account with them and not only will you get two free £10 bets added to your new account, but each time one team lets your accumulator down you’ll get a refund – up to £50.