Euro 2020 FREE TO PLAY GAME: Win up to £10,000 with SB10K
SBK and Smarkets have launched a free to play game for Euro 2020 and you can play it if you are a new or existing customer at either bookies.
To enter the competition, you simply need to answer seven questions on the SBK app. The competition closes before the first match of Euro 2020, Turkey vs Italy on Friday 11th June.
You need to have an SBK account to play the same and you can open one for free using this special link. It will also get you a risk free £20 bet to spend on Euro 2020 if you decide to have a bet.
FREE TO PLAY: Euro 2020 competition to win £10,000Claim Here
Euro 2020 Free to Play Game
Once you have got your SBK account, simply log and you will see the SB10K promotion on the homepage. The competition is free to enter and there are seven questions to answer, starting with one regarding the England vs Croatia.
The second question is what will be the result between France and Germany and the final question is which team will win Euro 2020.
What you can win
There is a £10,000 prize pool up for grabs, if you are the only person to answer all seven questions correctly, then you win the £10,000. If more than one person wins then the prize is shared.
The game is free to play and it is called SB10K.
How to get the £20 SBK Sign-up Bonus
2 Sign-up for free
3 Bet on Euro 2020
4 When you lose £20, you get a £20 cash refund
1. This competition is open from 16:00 BST 1st June 2021 – 16:00 BST 11th June 2021.
2. This competition is only open to verified SBK or Smarkets account holders, any entries that are not associated with a verified SBK account will be disregarded.
3. Only one entry per individual SBK verified account, your first entry will be your valid entry.
4. The total prize fund available for this competition is £10,000, if more than one verified SBK account holder wins this prize fund then it will be shared equally.
5. Winners will be contacted by 18:00 BST 12th July 2021 and the prize fund will be credited to the winner(s) verified SBK accounts by 18:00 BST 13th July 2021 .
6. Entrance to this competition is only valid in countries where you are able to operate a Smarkets or SBK account.
7. SBK standard terms for promotions apply.
8. Employees of the promoter and members of their immediate families aren’t eligible for the competition.
9. In order to withdraw the winnings, the customer needs to have passed KYC and have a valid payment method registered to their account.
10. Entries of users that self-exclude between entering the competition and the end of the competition will be withdrawn.
11. US and Sweden customers are not eligible for this competition.
Portugal vs France Bet Builder Tips – 20/1 Prediction for the vital Group F clash
As it stands at the moment, France is sure to finish in the top 3…
Germany vs Hungary Bet Builder Tips – 6/4 Prediction from the Group of Death
People say that you should never write off Germany so often, but with a reason.…
Slovakia vs Spain Bet Builder Tips – 14/1 Prediction as Spain look to avoid a shock elimination
This has been almost the nightmare start of the tournament for Spain. Based on their…
Sweden vs Poland Bet Builder Tips – 9/2 Prediction as Sweden look to win the group
Sweden stands in first place in the group, and this is a surprise given that…
Russia vs Denmark Bet Builder Tips – 5/1 Prediction for Tonight’s Group B Clash
Denmark needs to win this game at any cost if they are to have any…
England Betting Offers for Euro 2020 – 100/1, 35/1 and 20/1 Price Boosts
England will once again carry the hopes of a nation going into the European Championships…