AFCON Free Bets – Bet £10 to get £40 in Free Bets with this Sign-up Offer
The 2022 African Cup of Nations is underway and Paddy Power’s latest sign-up offer gets you £40 in free bets when you open an account and bet £10 on any AFCON match.
When you sign-up for a new Paddy Power account and bet £10, you will get £40 in free bets credited to your new account which can be used on AFCON or any other football fixtures. AFCON started this week and the £40 sign-up offer runs up until Sunday 6th February 2022.
How to get the AFCON Free Bets
- Join Paddy Power using this offer link and promo code YSKAOK
- Deposit £10 or more
- Place a bet of £10 or more on any football bet at odds of 1.5 (1/2) or bigger
- You will receive £40 in free bets, which will expire after 30 days
AFCON 2022 Free Bets
In the latest betting odds for the outright AFCON market, Senegal are the favourites at 4/1 ahead of Algeria at 9/2 and Cameroon at 7/1. Ivory Coast are 8/1 and Mo Salah’s Egypt 9/1 along with Morocco.
When you have successfully signed up to Paddy Power you are ready to claim your free bets and you could use some of the £40 offer by betting on a nation to win the Africa Cup of Nations. A £10 bet on Egypt would return £100 if Salah can guide his club to glory. In 2019, Algeria won the tournament and a £10 bet on them to retain their title would return £55.
There are more AFCON free bet offers you could use if you already have a Paddy Power account so don’t be disappointed, check out the bet365 £50 sign-up offer that gets you £50 worth of free bets when you open an account and bet £10 (as seen below) on AFCON 2022. This promotion comes from another of our favourite bookies to bet on AFCON with and getting free bets is also a nice bonus when you sign-up.
Bet £10 get £50 in Free Bets for new customers
William Hill AFCON Sign-up Offer
Bet £10 get £30 in Free Bets (promo code H30)Claim Here
Betfred’s AFCON Free Bet Offer
Bet £10 get £60 of BonusesClaim Here
Ladbrokes’ £20 AFCON Free Bet Offer
Bet £5 get £20 in Free BetsClaim Here
Bet Victor’s AFCON Free Bet Offer
Bet £5 to get £30 of bonusesClaim Here
Paddy Power AFCON Free Bets T&Cs
Who can take part?
- New customers only. Available to residents of UK or Republic of Ireland.
How & when can I qualify?
- Open a new account using promo code YSKAOK
- Deposit a minimum of £10 via cards.
- Place a single Sports (Fixed Odds) bet (minimum stake £10) at odds of at least 1/2 (1.5) on any Football market between January 7th – February 6th.
- Your qualifying bet must settle before 23:59 February 6th.
What can I win?
- You’ll receive £40 in free bets which will be valid for 30 days and can be redeemed against any Sports market at odds of at least 1/2 (1.5)
- You’ll be able to see details of your free bets in the ‘My Free Bets’ tab which can be accessed at the top of the website.
- To use your free bets, add a selection to your betslip that meets the terms and conditions of this offer.
When will I get my prize?
- Once your qualifying bet has settled you will be awarded £40 in free bets.
What else do I need to know?
- If you make more than one selection in your betslip which qualifies for this offer, the free bet will be applied to the selection with the longest odds.
- You can use part of your free bets and save the rest for later as long as you use it before they expire. Stakes are not returned with winnings if your free bet wins. Your winnings will be credited to your main wallet.
- If we find that you have taken part in this promotion using a duplicate account or that you have used more than one account to participate, we reserve the right to withhold your free bets and any winnings earned on the duplicate account.
- Deposits made with e-wallets including Apple Pay, Skrill, Paysafe, PayPal and Neteller will not count towards this promotion.
Other essential stuff:
- Paddy Power reserves the right in its discretion to exclude and/or limit the availability of the offer to certain customers.
- The full terms and conditions of Paddypower.com also apply to this offer
Bet £10 get £40 in Free BetsClaim Here
Ladbrokes The Grid – How it Works, Grid Card Benefits and How to Join
A Ladbrokes Grid card works by linking your in-store betting in a Ladbrokes shop with…
Paddy Power No Deposit Bonus – When do you get them?
Paddy Power give no deposit free bets at certain times of the year, namely for…
How do Free Bets work & what types of Free Bet are available?
How do free bets with online bookmakers work and what are the different types of…
Bet £5 Get £20 Free Bet Offers – How you can bet £5 to get Free Bets
Looking for a bet £5 get £20 free bet offer today? Our "bet £5 get"…
£30 Free Bet Offers – How to get a £30 Sign-up Bonus for Betting Today
A £30 free bet offer is one of the most popular football free bets that…
What is Scratch of the Day on William Hill and what can you win?
Scratch of the Day is one of the most popular free promotions that bookies give…