Bet365 League Winner Early Payout Promotion – What is it and how does it work?
Ahead of the 2022/23 football season, bet365 have launched their brand new promotion, “League Winner Early Payout Offer” where you will get paid out as a winner if the team you bet on to win their league takes a 10 point lead.
This offer applies to bets on the To Win Outright market on selected leagues up to and including Thursday 1st September. Bet restrictions and T&Cs apply. New and eligible customers only.
How the bet365 League Winner Early Payout offer works
- Place a bet on the To Win Outright market on any team from selected leagues up to and including Thursday 1st September 2022. Applicable leagues listed below.
- If the team you back takes a lead of 10 points or more in their league, and all teams have played the same number of games*, we will settle your bet early as a winner.
- For multiple bets, if a team you have backed takes a lead of 10 points or more in their league, this selection will be marked as won within My Bets, with the remaining selections left to run.
*If your team is leading the league and other teams have games in hand but cannot get to within 10 points of your team by winning those games, we will settle your bet early as a winner.
See Significant & Full Terms and Conditions below
What leagues are included in the promotion?
Bet on a team to win any of the leagues below, and if they take a 10 point lead or more, you will get paid as a winner. Last season the Premier League title race went down to the final day of the season, but at one point Manchester City held a 13 point lead after their January victory over Chelsea, which for this season would have been enough for bet365 to pay out people who bet on Man City to win the 2021/22 Premier League title.
With leagues such as the Bundesliga, Ligue 1 and the Scottish Premiership all included, bets on Bayern Munich and PSG seem like obvious potential choices for league winner selections.
The Championship is also one of the leagues you can use the bet365 Early Winner Payout promotion and Fulham were in total control of the league last season, and would have triggered the offer meaning people backing Fulham would have received an early payout.
Other leagues available include the English Football League and Scottish Championship, League One and League Two. Although it is less likely there will be a runaway leader in these leagues, you could see a side race into a lead and give you an early payout and the same applies to the more competitive leagues on the continent.
The full list of league eligible for “League Winner Early Payout” are below:
- Premier League (See our Premier League betting tips)
- Championship (See our Championship betting tips)
- League One (See our League One betting tips)
- League Two (See our League Two betting tips)
- Serie A
- La Liga
- Ligue 1
Is there a bet365 sign-up offer?
Yes, when you open a new bet365 account you can collect their up to £100 in bet credits offer.
2 Click the button to sign-up
3 Fill in the form
4 Claim the bet £10 get £50 sign-up bonus
“New Customers only. Bet £10* & Get £50* in Free Bets. Sign up, deposit between £5* and £10* to your account and bet365 will give you five times that value in Free Bets when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply.”
- This offer is only available to new and eligible customers.
- Qualifying bets must be placed by 23:59:59 UK Time on Thursday 1st September 2022.
- Applies to bets on the To Win Outright market for teams from selected leagues listed above.
- This offer will not apply where a stake has been fully Cashed Out. Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out the bet will be settled on, and this offer shall apply to, the remaining active stake.
- If a qualifying bet is amended using our Edit Bet feature prior to 23:59:59 UK Time on Thursday 1st September 2022 the bet will be settled on, and the offer shall apply to, the new selection and/or stake. This offer will not apply if your qualifying bet is amended using our Edit Bet feature after 23:59:59 UK Time on Thursday 1st September 2022.
- For multiple bets, the selection(s) will be marked as won within My Bets, with the bet left to run on the remaining selection(s). Within the History section, if a selection takes a lead of 10 points or more, but does not go on to win the league, it will display as lost but is treated as a winner under the terms of this Early Payout.
15/2 Nottingham Forest vs Brentford Bet Builder Tip with bet365
Nottingham Forest vs Brentford Bet Builder Tip Nottingham Forest or draw Callum Hudson-Odoi to score…
33/1 Accumulator Tip for Saturday’s Premier League Fixtures (30/09/23)
The Premier League returns with eight matches on Saturday and we have had a go…
15/2 Tottenham vs Liverpool Bet Builder Tip with bet365
Tottenham vs Liverpool Bet Builder Tip Liverpool to win Both teams to score Cristian Romero…
Aston Villa vs Brighton Bet Builder Tip with bet365 – Three Predictions for the 12.30pm Kick-off
Aston Villa vs Brighton Bet Builder Tip Brighton or draw Both teams to score Nicolo…
How to get a NO DEPOSIT free £5 bet for the Premier League this weekend (30th Sept – 2nd Oct)
The Premier League returns this weekend and we have managed to secure a no deposit…
Golf Pundits Predictions and Betting Tips for the 2023 Ryder Cup
The 2023 Ryder Cup starts on Friday 29th September in Rome and we have taken…