Betfred Round Betting Insurance – Money Back On Big DAZN Fights
There’s nothing worse than placing your bets on a big fight only to see the knockout come a round after you’d backed big on.
The nature of boxing means a fight could be over in a split second, completely destroying your bet and leaving you feeling a little knocked out.
However, all is not lost as Betfred have teamed up with DAZN, the home of Matchroom Boxing, to offer round betting insurance, meaning if the fight goes one round less or more than you predicted, you’ll receive your money back as a free bet.
How To Claim Betfred Round Betting Insurance
Claiming this offer couldn’t be simpler and all you need to do is follow a few simple steps to have that peace of mind when you’re betting on DAZN’s next big fight.
- Sign Up to Betfred: First and foremost, you need to register a Betfred account, or log-in if you already have one. You will also need to make a deposit to add funds to your betting account.
- Find a DAZN Fight to Back: You’ll then need to find a pre-fight round betting market that is eligible with the offer. This offer is only available on selected fights.
- Place Your Bet on a Round: You’ll then need to select a round in which you believe the fight will finish.
- Wait For the Result: If your selection finished in the round before or after your initial bet, you’ll receive your stake back as a free bet.
Betfred Round Betting Insurance: Things To Know
Naturally, there are things you should know about this promotion, just like all betting offers, particularly when it comes to insurance bets. It’s the same across football, horse racing and any other sport that offers this style of bet.
Among the key things to note are:
- Offer only eligible on certain fights. These are noted on the Betfred offer page.
- There is a maximum stake return of £10. Therefore if you were to place a bet of over £10, you’d only receive £10 as a free bet.
- The minimum stake return on this offer is 50p.
- Offer only applies to Round Betting market and excludes Bout Winner, Round Group Betting and Method of Victory.
- Offer is void if the fight goes the distance.
- Only applies to pre-fight bets and in-play betting is excluded.
- Free bets are only valid for 48 hours after receiving the free bet.
There is soon to be a brand new UK betting site as DaznBet comes to the market.
What Is Round Betting?
For those unfamiliar with round betting, it is a relatively simple concept to understand. All it involves is correctly predicting the round in the fight in which you think it will end.
That can come in a variety of ways whether it be knockout, disqualification or any other reason. With this bet, you don’t need to even correctly predict which fighter will win, just simply the round in which you believe the fight will end.
There are other variations of this market which include combining the fighter to win and the method of victory, but as a stand-alone, all it involved is the round in which the fight will be stopped.
William Hill Epic Odds Today – EVENS for Erling Haaland to Score vs Everton
William Hill's Epic Odds offer gives you a huge price boost on the week's sport…
Boxing Day: Bet £10 on an Accumulator to get THREE free £10 Accumulator Bets
Boxing Day is one of the biggest days in the betting calendar and we have…
Nifty Fifty Results Today – What are Today’s Lotto Draw Time Results?
Betfred are the leading bookies for Lotto betting and the Nifty Fifty is one of…
How to get a No Deposit £5 Free Bet for Man City vs Liverpool
Manchester City vs Liverpool kicks off the return of the Premier League this weekend and…
Free £5 Bet No Deposit for Sports Betting in the UK
CopyBet have launched a brand new £5 free bet with no deposit needed as part…
How to get £40 in Free Bets when Betting on Crystal Palace vs Tottenham
Crystal Palace and Tottenham face off in the Friday Night Football this week and it…