Crystal Palace vs Newcastle Predictions and Betting Tip to win £60 Risk Free
Crystal Palace vs Newcastle predictions and betting tips for the Friday night Premier League fixture this week. Both sides have had mixed results this season however Callum Wilson is back for Newcastle, but Wilfried Zaha is still isolating.
Palace lost 1-0 to Burnley last week but in their last home fixture they were 4-1 winners over Leeds United. There is absolutely no doubt that Roy Hodgson’s team are a different side without Zaha and they need to find more creativity when he isn’t on the pitch.
For Newcastle, they’ve lost their last two matches 2-0 now – away to Southampton and at home to Chelsea.
Their win over Everton before that was impressive and they have also picked up a draw at Tottenham this season, albeit with some good fortune. Having Callum Wilson back is a massive boost to Steve Bruce and that could give them the edge tonight.
See our Crystal Palace vs Newcastle predictions for tonight’s fixture below.
Crystal Palace vs Newcastle Preview
- Prediction for the match
- Win £60 from our betting tip
- Latest betting odds
- What score will Crystal Palace vs Newcastle be?
- Who will score in Crystal Palace vs Newcastle?
- Head to head results and statistics
- The latest build-up on social media
Crystal Palace vs Newcastle Prediction
These two sides are known for low scoring games with blunted attacks due to injury. Respective top goalscorers Wilfried Zaha and Callum Wilson each missed the last Premier League outing and if either are absent again their presence will be sorely missed.
Neither side are particularly cavalier even with their best-attacking assets in the picture and this game looks destined to be a low-scoring affair, so under 1.5 goals looks to be a good bet.
Crystal Palace vs Newcastle Betting Tip
Under 1.5 Goals – 2/1 with FanTeam
What can you win from the Crystal Palace vs Newcastle Bet?
€60 return from the FanTeam €20 risk free sign-up bonus.
Open a new FanTeam account and you can have a risk free 20 bet on this match tonight.
The current odds for under 1.5 goals in the match is 2/1 so that means a €20 bet would return €60. A €40 profit.
You will also get the cost of your bet refunded in cash so that’s a total return of €80 if you use the offer.
Crystal Palace vs Newcastle Betting Odds
- Crystal Palace to win – 17/13
- Draw – 19/9
- Newcastle to win – 19/8
- Both teams to score – 23/24
- Over 2.5 goals – 9/7
- Newcastle to win or draw – 5/8
Crystal Palace vs Newcastle Correct Score Prediction
Newcastle to win 1-0 – 9/1 with bet365.
The home side really struggle without Wilfried Zaha in their team and that could mean that Newcastle just edge this match tonight.
A 1-0 win for Steve Bruce’s side would fit with our under 1.5 goals prediction and if Newcastle can reproduce the performance that saw them beat Everton a few weeks ago then they can leave Selhurst Park with three points tonight.
Crystal Palace vs Newcastle Anytime Goalscorer Prediction
Callum Wilson to score – 9/5 with Paddy Power.
Newcastle’s main goalscoring threat is expected to return from injury tonight adn that will be a big boost to Steve Bruce. The striker is also their penalty taker and he scored twice in the win against Everton.
Wilson already has six Premier League goals to his name and can add to that tonight.
A £20 bet on Wilson to score anytime returns £56 and you can use the Paddy Power sign-up bonus to collect a risk free £20 for the match tonight.
£20 Risk Free First Bet (£20 cash refund if you lose)Claim Here
Crystal Palace’s Last Result
Newcastle’s Last Result
Crystal Palace vs Newcastle Head to Head
- 04 Feb 2018 – Crystal Palace 1-1 Newcastle United
22 Sep 2018 – Crystal Palace 0-0 Newcastle United
06 Apr 2019 – Newcastle United 0-1 Crystal Palace
21 Dec 2019 – Newcastle United 1-0 Crystal Palace
22 Feb 2020 – Crystal Palace 1-0 Newcastle United
Crystal Palace vs Newcastle Stats from Opta
- After winning their first four Premier League away games against Crystal Palace between 1994-2013, Newcastle are winless in their last five top-flight visits to Selhurst Park (D3 L2).
- There have been just seven goals scored in the last seven Premier League meetings between Crystal Palace (3 goals) and Newcastle (4), with neither side netting more than once in a match since the Eagles’ 5-1 win in November 2015.
- Crystal Palace are winless in all 12 of their top-flight league games played on Fridays (D5 L7). It’s the most games played by a club on a specific weekday without picking up a single victory in top-flight history.
- Crystal Palace have alternated between victory and defeat in their last four Premier League games, losing 0-1 against Burnley last time out.
- Newcastle have lost their last two Premier League games by a 0-2 scoreline. They’ve not lost three in a row without scoring in the competition since January 2016.
- Newcastle have lost more Premier League away games in London than any other side in the competition’s history (79). However, the Magpies are unbeaten in the capital so far this season (W1 D1), last going three without defeat in London between May 2013-January 2014 (5).
- Newcastle have had fewer shots (71) and fewer shots on target (21) than any other side in the Premier League so far this season. However, the Magpies have scored with a higher percentage of their shots on target than any other Premier League side this term (48% – 10/21).
- Newcastle have scored a league-high 80% of their Premier League goals in the second half of games this season (8/10). The Magpies have also seen a league-high 12 goals in the final 15 minutes of their games this season, scoring five and conceding seven.
- Newcastle keeper Karl Darlow has made more saves than any other Premier League keeper this season (41), while only Edouard Mendy (87.5%) has a better save percentage than Darlow (72.2%).
Crystal Palace Build-up v Newcastle
— Crystal Palace F.C. (@CPFC) November 27, 2020
— Crystal Palace F.C. (@CPFC) November 26, 2020
Newcastle Build-up vs Crystal Palace
🎙 Steve Bruce ahead of #CRYNEW.
— Newcastle United FC (@NUFC) November 26, 2020
Steve Bruce starts with his team-news ahead of #CRYNEW.
"Callum Wilson will be fit. He will be available which we're delighted about. Ryan Fraser is still a week or so away. Jamaal Lascelles is a doubt. Matt Ritchie and Jonjo Shelvey are both OK and will feature." pic.twitter.com/GpOwe2EZwG
— Newcastle United FC (@NUFC) November 26, 2020
PREMIER LEAGUE: 18/1 Tottenham vs Southampton Bet Builder Tip for Wednesday’s Fixture
Tottenham vs Southampton bet builder tip for the Premier League fixture on Wednesday 21st April.…
Football Tips – Back These Three Teams to Shine in an 8/1 Tuesday Treble
There is more Football League action tonight to go alongside the Premier League clash between…
Premier League Tips – 22/1 Chelsea vs Brighton Bet Builder Tip for Tonight’s Clash
We've taken a look at tonight's Chelsea vs Brighton match in the Premier League and…
Risk Free Bet Offer for a Premier League Bet this Weekend: £20 Free Bet
Fancy betting on the Premier League risk free this week? We have got a risk…
10/1 Liverpool vs Real Madrid Bet Builder Tips and Prediction
Jurgen Klopp’s side are hanging on by a thread after a 3-1 defeat to Real…
Borussia Dortmund vs Manchester City Bet Builder Tip & Predictions
Manchester City bring with a 2-1 lead into the Champions League quarter-final second leg. City…