Both Teams to Score Tips for Tonight’s Fixtures to win £83 from a £10 bet
There is Premier League action tonight and one of our four both teams to score tips comes from there. There are other matches from the Championship, League Two and the EFL Trophy to make up the 4-fold BTTS tip.
- A £10 bet on this BTTS wins £83.
- We need all 8 teams to get on the scoresheet.
- Use a new Betfred account to get a £30 sign-up bonus.
BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE TIP TODAY
Aston Villa vs Watford
Barnsley vs Preston
Macclesfield vs Crewe
Salford City vs Accrington
ODDS – 7/1 at Betfred.
Reasons for Tonight’s BTTS Tips
The first match tonight kicks-off at 7.30pm in the Premier League, so make sure you get your bets on in time. We then have three 7.45pm kick-offs including an EFL Trophy semi-final between Salford and Accrington.
Aston Villa vs Watford BTTS Tip Stats
- Both teams have scored in Aston Villa’s last five matches in all competitions.
- At Villa Park, they have scored in their last 10 matches (eight in the Premier League).
- In those eight matches, they’ve only kept two clean sheets.
- Watford are flying at the moment and they’ve scored away to Sheffield United and won 3-0 at Bournemouth most recently.
- They were held to a 0-0 draw at Tottenham on Saturday but did miss a penalty.
Barnsley vs Preston BTTS Tip Stats
- Barnsley’s last 10 matches have all had both teams scoring.
- They’ve not kept a clean sheet at home since the 3rd August.
- Preston have scored in their last two away and only kept one clean sheet in six on the road.
Macclesfield vs Crewe BTTS Tip Stats
- Both teams have scored in three of Macclesfield’s last four home matches.
- They’ve only failed to score once in their last 10 matches on home soil.
- In seven of their last nine at home, they’ve conceded.
- Crewe’s last three results have been two 3-1 losses and a 5-1 victory.
- They’ve scored in eight of their last nine away matches but only kept one clean sheet in their last eight.
Salford City vs Accrington Stanley BTTS Tip Stats
- Six of Salford’s last eight matches have all included both teams finding the net.
- At home, they have scored in five of their last six matches and conceded in four of their last five.
- Accrington’s last four have all had a winning BTTS bet.
- Away from home they’ve scored in their last five matches, but only kept one clean sheet in that time.
How to get a £30 free bet if you bet £10 today
Join Betfred and bet £10 on this BTTS tip or any football bet tonight, win or lose you will get a £30 free bet to spend on tomorrow’s football fixtures including Premier League matches. Follow the steps below to claim your free bets:
2 Bet £10 on any bet (£10 on this BTTS wins £83)
3 Win or lose get a £30 free bet for tomorrow
Play Fantasy Football Leagues for Money 2021/22 Season
The prize for finishing in first place in this season-long Premier League Fantasy Football cash…
Euro 2020 Final Free Bets – Sign-up Offers for Italy vs England
The Euro 2020 final is upon us and we have found all the free bet…
How to get a £20 Risk Free Bet for the Euro 2020 Semi-finals (bet £20 get a £20 free bet)
Euro 2020 is finally here, albeit delayed by 12 months, but on Friday 11th June…
Russia vs Denmark Bet Builder Tips – 5/1 Prediction for Tonight’s Group B Clash
Denmark needs to win this game at any cost if they are to have any…
England Betting Offers for Euro 2020 – 100/1, 35/1 and 20/1 Price Boosts
England will once again carry the hopes of a nation going into the European Championships…
FanTeam Launch £1,000,000 Fantasy Football Tournament for Euro 2020
FanTeam have launched their mega-Fantasy Football tournament for Euro 2020, with a guaranteed prize pool…