How to enter the Thatsagoal Bundesliga Tipster Competition
The Bundesliga is back and we have teamed up with BetBull to give you the chance to win a £10 weekly prize if you can get the highest odds winner of our community.
The Thatsagoal Bundesliga tipster competition launches this weekend and to enter, you simply have to place your bet on the Bundesliga using the BetBull app.
If you have the highest odds winner from your first Bundesliga bet, you will win a £10 cash prize.
The person with the biggest total profit at the end of each month will win £25.
Tipster League Rules
Must submit your entry on BetBull – join here if you need to and get their £100 sign-up offer > https://thtsagl.com/BetBull100.
1. Follow me (andythatsagoal) and I’ll follow you back so I can see your bet on my feed. Only your first Bundesliga bet for the weekend matches will count in the tipster league.
2. Must be a treble or above – any market.
3. No minimum or maximum stake so you could just put £1 on your bet to enter the comp
4. Profit will be calculated based on the odds e.g. a 10/1 winner gets you 10 points in the league.
This weekend’s fixtures run from Saturday 16th May – Monday 18th May.
How to Enter
To enter the league you need to have a BetBull account and make sure you follow me (andythatsagoal). This is so I can follow you back and I will then see your first Bundesliga bet on my feed. This will be your entry into the league.
It must be a treble or above but can be on any market.
If you need a BetBull account you can open one via this link to download the app and get their £100 in free bets sign-up offer too. This means whatever you bet in the first 7 days of opening your account, you will get back as free bets the following week. e.g bet £100, get £100 in free bets, bet £20, get £20 in free bets.
How the league is calculated
If your first Bundesliga bet placed wins, your points will be calculated based on the odds of that bet. The amount you stake does not matter.
For example, if you bet on a 20/1 accumulator and it wins, you get 20 points in the tipster league.
If your bet is 4/1 and wins, you get 4 points.
At the end of each round of matches, the person with the biggest odds winner will collect a £10 cash prize.
Eeach time you have a winner of a weekend, your points will be added up and the person with the highest points at the end of each month will win a £25 cash prize.
How to place a bet on BetBull
If you have already got a BetBull account, simply log in and place a bet as you usually would. Make sure you follow me (andythatsagoal) so I can see your bet for the weekend Bundesliga action as this is your entry to the league.
If you have never used BetBull before, here is ou simple guide to opening an account and placing a bet
2 Register for free
3 Make your first deposit
4 Go to the Sportsbook section and add your selections to your betslip
5 Choose your stake and place the bet
6 You will get up to £100 in free bets after 7 days
🔥Up to £50 in Free Bets🔥
Join BetBull and claim up to £50 in free bets in your first 7 days of betting.
Join our Whatsapp Group to talk about your entries and get involved with our football betting chat – JOIN THE GROUP.
How to follow me on BetBull
To ensure I see your bet, we will need to follow each-other on the BetBull app.
It should be really easy to find me, simply go to ‘Leaderboard’ and use the search function in the top left hand corner of the app.
Type in ‘andythatsagoal‘ and my profile will show up. Click onto the profile and hit FOLLOW.
Once you follow me, I will follow you back so I can see your bet for this weekend on my feed.
You must be 18+ to have a BetBull account and enter this competition.
The BetBull £100 sign-up offer is for new customers only.
Prizes will be sent directly from thatsagoal.com and BetBull have no responsibility to issue prizes.
The thatsagoal.com decision is final.
BetBull Sign-up Offer T&Cs
Qualifying General Rules
- New users who registered on or after 06/04/2020 only. For previous welcome offers please click here
- Deposit £20 to £100 to receive free bets matching deposit
- Free bets credited as four equal free bets. For example, if you deposit £40 you will receive four locked £10 free bets
- Free bets unlocked when qualifying sports bets equal to free bets are placed within qualifying period of 7 days. Using the above example, every time qualifying bets totalling £10 are placed, a free bet will be unlocked.
- The qualifying bet must have odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater
- The qualifying period runs for 7 days from the date of registration
- All BetBull promotions are limited to one per customer per household
- Any qualifying bets that are cashed out, will not qualify
- Minimum deposit amount is £20
Free Bets Rules
- To use a Free Bet your selection must have odds of 1/1 (2.0) or greater. You must take the odds given in the market.
- Free Bets can only be used on accumulators or system bets with 3 selections or more.
- Each free bet expires seven days after being credited. Any free bets that are not used after seven days will be removed
- Free bets cannot be combined with any other promotion including Power Ups.
- Free bets have no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for account balance
- Free bet stakes are not included in any returns nor can be cashed out.
- Free bets cannot be used on the BetBull Casino
- You must be a 18+ UK resident
- All winnings are credited in cash and can be withdrawn
- Users can opt out of any campaign at any time by contacting customer support and then submitting a request.
- Betbull reserves the right acting reasonably to withhold, restrict or cancel this offer from individual account holders in breach of these terms and conditions or in breach of our general promotion terms
- Standard BetBull General Promotions Rules Apply (https://m.betbull.com/docs/bonus-rules.html)
- Standard BetBull Terms & Conditions Apply (https://m.betbull.com/docs/terms.html)
Champions League Qualifying Tips: 5/1 Treble for Tuesday’s Matches
Rangers are back in the UEFA Champions League qualifying rounds and after impressing in the…
The Championship 2021/22 Outright Predictions: Winner, Promotion, Relegation and Top Goalscorer
The Sky Bet Championship starts this weekend and we have taken a look through the…
Play Fantasy Football Leagues for Money 2021/22 Season
The prize for finishing in first place in this season-long Premier League Fantasy Football cash…
Euro 2020 Final Free Bets – Sign-up Offers for Italy vs England
The Euro 2020 final is upon us and we have found all the free bet…
How to get a £20 Risk Free Bet for the Euro 2020 Semi-finals (bet £20 get a £20 free bet)
Euro 2020 is finally here, albeit delayed by 12 months, but on Friday 11th June…
Russia vs Denmark Bet Builder Tips – 5/1 Prediction for Tonight’s Group B Clash
Denmark needs to win this game at any cost if they are to have any…