Paddy Power Acca Insurance – Free Bet if One Leg Lets you Down on 4+ Accumulators with Acca Cracker
If you are sick of your football accumulator bet losing because of one team, Paddy Power acca insurance (or acca-cracker) is the offer for you and it runs on all accumulator bets with 4 or more legs.
The advantage of using Paddy Power acca insurance over other bookies is that they have now enhanced the offer across all sports, so if you’re betting on football or cricket, golf or tennis, you will still qualify for the acca insurance promotion if one leg lets your bet down.
Paddy Power Acca Insurance Rules
When you bet on an accumulator there is nothing worse than one team or selection letting it down, that is why we always recommend acca insurance as one of the go-to football betting offers you can use.
The rules of the Paddy Power acca insurance are simple and can be evaluated in a few pointers:
- One refund per day.
- Maximum refund of £10.
- Each leg must be 1/5 or more.
- Available on all sports (except horse racing).
- Available on all markets.
- 4 or more selections in your accumulator.
So if one team or selection on your accumulator lets down your first acca bet of the day, you will qualify for a refund as a free bet, up to £10.
All of the selections in the bet have to be at odds of 1/5 or bigger and it is available on all sports except for horse racing. This means you could place a bet with a leg from football, one from golf, one from cricket and two from tennis and it would still qualify for acca insurance.
You can also use any market which is another big advantage of the Paddy Power acca insurance compared to other bookmakers. Most bookies only let you bet on the win-draw-win market for acca insurance but Paddy Power let you use any market including BTTS, both teams to score and win, over/under 2.5 and bookings.
There needs to be four or more selections in your accumulator bet to qualify.
How does Paddy Power Acca Insurance Work?
When you place an accumulator, you will automatically qualify for acca insurance as long as you fulfil the terms and conditions as outlined above. There is no need to opt-in or use a special coupon, just place your bet as normal and if one team loses, you get a refund as a free bet up to £10.
The classic way to take advantage of a betting offer like this is with a Saturday afternoon football accumulator.
For example, you could bet on a £10 teams to win 5-fold accumulator in front of Gillette Soccer Saturday such as:
- Liverpool to beat Chelsea
- Everton to beat Fulham
- Leeds to beat Aston Villa
- Tranmere to beat Southend
- Lincoln to beat Oldham
Four of the teams win but Lincoln fail to beat Oldham. Normally that would mean your bet is a loss. However, with Paddy Power acca insurance you would qualify for the offer and so a £10 free bet will be credited to your account.
You can use the acca insurance alongside their Paddy Power £20 welcome bonus which gets you a cash return if your first bet loses up to the value of £20.
Is there Acca Insurance for Bet Builder Bets?
Paddy Power have now opened up acca insurance to their same game multi bets, so the answer is yes. You can bet on a same-game multi (see our bet builder tips) using the same terms and conditions set out above, and if one leg of your bet loses then you will get a refund up to £10, as a free bet.
You must have four or more match events in your sam game multi for you to qualify for this offer.
For example, Arsenal are playing Tottenham and you think these four things will happen:
- Harry Kane to score anytime.
- Over 2.5 goals.
- Mustafi to be carded.
- Arsenal to win the match.
If three of these things happen but one doesn’t, you will get the cost of your bet refunded as a free bet up to £10 thanks to Paddy Power acca insurance now being available on same-game multi bets as well. This makes Paddy Power one of our best bookies when looking for a free bet on today’s footy.
When will I get my Free Bet?
Paddy Power aim to credit all acca insurance free bets by 12pm the following day.
The free bet will be available for 7 days before it expires so don’t forget to use it.
Paddy Power Acca Insurance Terms & Conditions
Who can take part?
- The promotion is available for new and existing customers with registered Paddy Power accounts, aged 18 or over.
How and when can I qualify?
- Applies to 4+ fold ACCA or Bet Builder bets
- Applies to all markets and all sports except horse racing
- Does not apply to Enhanced Match Odds markets or cashed out bets.
- Applies to bet settled from 10th August 2022 to June 2023.
What can I win?
- Money Back as a free bet if one leg of your 4+ ACCA lets you down
- Max ACCA free bet £10 total per customer per day, referring to the day the qualifying bet is settled
- Free bet will be available for 7 days from when it is credited
- Free bet stake not included in any subsequent winnings
When will I get my prize?
- Free bets will now be credited instantly upon bet settlement. So as soon as you’re bet has settled, your refund will be credited to your account if eligible.
What else do I need to know?
- Applies to pre-match accumulators and pre-match Bet Builder bets only.
- If any of the legs of your qualifying accumulator bet are postponed or abandoned, leaving you with less than four matches or legs, you will not be eligible for a refund in that accumulator bet
- Minimum odds per leg of 1/4 (1.25)
- Bets that are cashed out do not qualify for the free bet refund
- Bets with the same selections and number of legs as the first qualifying bet will not count towards this offer
- Applies to all Online, Mobile, Phone and Text bets
- Offer does not apply to bets placed in retail shops
- Bets placed with free bets will not qualify for the offer
- Permutation bets do not count towards offer. Only bets placed on single line qualify
Other boring but essential stuff:
- Paddy Power reserves the right, at its discretion, to exclude certain customers from this promotion and to change the terms or availability of this offer at any time
- Paddy Power rules apply
- If any term of the Offer is breached, or if there is evidence that a customer is abusing the Offer or using the Offer to guarantee profits regardless of the outcome (whether individually or as part of a group), Paddy Power reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to reclaim the bonus element of such offer and/or void the Offer and any bet funded by the Offer and/or take any other action it deems necessary.
- The full terms and conditions of Paddypower.com also apply to this offer
Paddy Power Acca Insurance FAQs
Can you use Paddy Power Acca Insurance In Shops?
To use the offer in shops you need to use the special acca insurance coupon. Or on bet stations look out for the promotion.
Does my bet qualify for acca insurance?
As long as each selection is 1/5 or bigger and there are 4+ picks, you should qualify for the offer.
What is acca insurance?
Given that Paddy Power now let you use any sport (except horse racing) and any market, they get our vote as the best bookies for acca insurance. You only need four selections to qualify too, whereas other bookies require five.
Is there an acca insurance coupon at Paddy Power?
If you are in shop, you may see a special Paddy Power acca insurance coupon but online you can use any coupon to qualify for the offer.
Premier League Tips: Two Cards and an Assist Tip for a 55/1 Weekend Bet
Jamie has picked out three Premier League betting tips for this weekend's matches, including two…
Chris Sutton Predicts a Narrow win for Man City against Liverpool
BBC pundit Chris Sutton has made his prediction for Manchester City vs Liverpool this weekend…
From Gary Neville to Jamie Carragher: Who has the highest earning Sky Sports pundits salary?
With Premier League television rights only continuing to skyrocket since its formation back in 1993,…
Paul Merson Predicts the Score in Man City vs Liverpool
Paul Merson has made his weekly predictions ahead of the return of the Premier League…
Jamie Carragher’s Prediction for Man City vs Liverpool
Ex-Liverpool defender and club legend Jamie Carragher has made his prediction for this weekend's Manchester…
Eddie Howe’s Salary & Newcastle Contract: How Much Does The Magpies Boss Earn?
Making real history last season as they secured a Champions League return for the first…