Betfred’s £40 Sign-up Offer: Bet £10 get £40 in Free Bets and 30 Free Spins
£40 in Free Bets when you bet £10 (& 30 free spins)
£40 in Free Bets when you bet £10 (& 30 free spins)
Betfred £40 Welcome Offer
There is a new limited-time-only Betfred sign-up offer for the Christmas period which is bet £10 get £40 in free bets and 30 free spins for the Betfred casino.
You can use this brand new free bet offer today and you’ll see it when you follow any link on this page through to Betfred. From there just register for an account and bet £10, you will get £40 in free bets added to your account.
PROMO CODE IS SPORTS70.
This promotion only runs until 3rd January 2022 – so do not miss out on the enhanced Betfred £40 sign-up offer.
How to use the Betfred bet £10 get £40 offer:
2 Bet £10 on a football bet
3 Get a £40 free bet
4 Plus 30 free spins
Betfred’s £40 in free bets offer
- How to use the offer
- Is there a promo code for the free bet?
- How the £40 in free bets offer works
- When does the offer expire?
- Any other questions?
- Terms and conditions
Using the Betfred £40 Sign-up Offer
It is up to you how you choose to spend the sign-up offer but my advice would be to try and win big from the first £10 bet you place, go for something like one of our Premier League betting tips or a big odds correct score bet.
If this bet wins you’ll be in the money and there is always the back-up that is the bet loses, you get the £10 refund thanks to this limited-time sign-up bonus.
Once you get your £30free bet added to your account too, then you can decide whether to bet on a short price such as Evens, which will double your money, or go for something like a 10/1 accumulator, which would win £300 profit if it’s a winner.
Because it is a risk-free bet, I’d be tempted to go with the second option and try and turn the free bet into some big cash.
Remember, if your first bet loses you still get the £40 in free bets to spend on the upcoming football this season.
Promo Code for Betfred’s bet £10 get £40
You need to enter promo code FOOTBALL40 when you open an account, this will trigger the free bets.
The first bet you place must be Evens or bigger, either on a single or a multiple bet. It’s up to you.
The bonus code for the Betfred 40 will be valid until the 29th August 2021 so make sure you open a new account and get your free bets before the promotion expires!
How the Betfred Bet £10 get £40 Works
The standard Betfred sign-up offer gives you a £30 free bet once you join and bet £10 on any bet that is odds of Evens or bigger.
This new and limited-time-only Betfred 40 offer gives you the usual £30 free bet plus a £10 refund if your first bet loses.
Betfred Bet £10 get £40 Expiry Date
This promotion is running 5th August to 3rd January 2022, meaning you can use it for the first month of the football season on anything from the Premier League, Championship and League One to the Champions League or Europa League.
Betfred’s Football 40 Offer – Questions
All your questions answered for the Betfred 40 sign-up offer which runs for a limited time only and is exclusive to our page.
What is the Betfred 40 promo code?
Enter bonus code FOOTBALL40 when you join.
How to get the Betfred £40 in free bets
To claim this offer you need to open an account with the special bonus code and place a £10 bet. This qualifies you for the offer.
What is the Betfred £40 offer?
It gives you a £30 free bet, plus if your first bet loses you get an additional £10 free bet. The first bet needs to settle before you get your free bets and they should be with you within 10 hours.
Terms and Conditions for Betfred £40 Sign-up Offer
- New Betfred.com or Betfred app customers only.
- The promotion is only available to customers from the UK (excluding Northern Ireland).
- Customers must register using the promo code SPORTS70, deposit and place first bet of £10 or more on Sports between 00:00 UK Time on 13/12/2021 and 23:59 UK Time on 03/01/2022 (The Promotion Period).
- Customer’s first bet must be placed at cumulative odds of Evens (2.0) or greater. Any bet type will qualify but must have a total stake of at least £10.
- Customers must deposit and bet a minimum of £10 in one bet transaction at odds of even or greater. For example, two £5 single bets of evens or greater will not qualify as they are two separate bet transactions.
- Customers may be required to confirm their participation by responding to an automated SMS validation process via a SMS message. Validation must be completed within 7 days of the first bet being settled. The £40 in Free Bets will be credited within 24 hours of SMS validation taking place.
- Your first bet must be settled before 23:59 UK Time on 03/01/2022 in order to qualify for the promotion.
- Your first bet must be placed on Sportsbook markets. (Totepool, Games, Casino, Numbers, Lotto, Virtual, Poker and Bingo do not qualify).
- Cashed out bets do not count towards this offer.
- In most cases, the Free Bet amount (£40) will be credited to customer accounts within 48 hours of the qualifying bet being settled. However, bonus payments may be delayed should further account validation be needed.
- Minimum and Maximum Free Bet amount is £40.
- All free bets are valid for 7 days after issue. Any free bet amount left unused after 7 days will be removed.
- Free bet stakes are not included in any returns and are non-withdrawable.
- One welcome offer per address/IP address/device or mobile number. Previous account holders are not eligible for the offer. Anyone opening a Betfred.com account that has previously held an account with us that is closed does not qualify for the offer.
- Only one welcome offer per new customer.
- Customers depositing using prepaid Visa’s and Mastercard’s, or e-Wallets will not qualify for this promotion.
- These terms and Conditions are additional to and operate in conjunction with the General Betfred Terms and Conditions.
- Betfred.com reserves the right to withhold the rewarding of any Free Bet payment if a customer’s identity cannot be verified using our standard checks or, if we have reasonable grounds to believe that the account holder is not the person who has created the account or is operating the account. In these cases, Betfred may request a valid government issued photo identity (passport/full driving licence) and proof of address (bank statement/utility bill) dated within the last 3 months, along with a photo of yourself holding a passport or full driving licence so that you can be clearly identified alongside your photo ID (a selfie). Failure to satisfy verification of your identity will result in the non-payment of your bonus.
- Betfred reserve the right to withdraw the promotion, if required, for reasons beyond our control, such as system failures or supplier withdrawal (not exhaustive). In the instance that this happens, we will endeavour to communicate any withdrawal in a timely manner.
- Gamble responsibly. For more info visit www.begambleaware.org or telephone Freephone Helpline: 0808 8020 133.