FanTeam Bonus Code – Play Fantasy Football for CASH
Play Fantasy Football for CASH & get a 150% Bonus
Play Fantasy Football for CASH & get a 150% Bonus
- Fantasy Football for cash: Join public or private leagues and play for real money.
- Leagues: Play Fantasy Football in various leagues.
- Sports: Play Fantasy Sports across things like golf, hockey and baseball.
- Sign-up Offer: Join and get a 150% sign-up bonus.
FanTeam are not your usual online bookmaker – as well as offering a Sportsbook, they also give you the chance to play Fantasy Football for cash and that is going to be our focus today.
If you have played Fantasy Sports for cash before then you will know how sites like FanTeam work but for those that haven’t, it means you can play things like Premier League Fantasy Football for cash in private leagues or their €1,000,000 season-long league, with the winner collecting €200,000 and the top 5659 players collecting a cash prize.
As well as this, you can also play daily Fantasy Football games – for example, on a Saturday afternoon in the Premier League you can enter a daily tournament where you pick a team of players who are all playing on that Saturday. The person with the most points at the end of the Saturday fixtures would take the prize.
As the moment, the FanTeam sign-up offer is a 150% bonus on your first deposit: Deposit €20 online and you get a €30 free bet added to your account.
FanTeam Bonus Code 2020
There is a brand new sign-up bonus for Fan Team in 2020, and the bonus code for this is WELCOME150 however if you use any of the direct links to FanTeam in this article, the code will already be added to your account when you make your first deposit.
This means there is no chance of you not getting the sign-up offer activated on your account and it should be an easy process to collect your €30 welcome offer at FanTeam. Once you are verified and have deposited €20, a €30 bonus will appear in your account straight away.
As you will see, when I created my account I made a deposit of €25 and the reason for that is explained below.
The main reason we are using FanTeam is for cash prizes in FPL. With the official Premier League Fantasy Football game, you run the risk of having your account and team deleted if you are caught running cash games for Fantasy Football, however, FanTeam takes all the risk out of this because you can play Fantasy FPL for cash either in their season-long league or in a daily Draft’n’Go tournaments.
There is also the option to create private leagues for you and your friends to play. In this, you can just play across one Gameweek, a number of Gameweeks or for the whole season.
Keep your eye out for the Premier League Fantasy Football cash league created for thatsagoal readers and if you join on FPL 2020/21 chat on Whatsapp, you will find all the details of this.
Types of game on FanTeam for FPL
- Season long €1,000,000 tournament – this is the tournament that is closest to the official Premier League FPL game. The rules are very similar and you have £100,000 to spend to create your team, with points awarded for goals, assists, clean sheets etc. Prices will also change in line with form as they do in the official FPL game. The difference with this game compared to the official one is that the winner collects €200,000 cash and the top 5659 players are paid out a cash prize at the end of the season, all the way down to €30. The cost to enter is €25 but keep reading to find out how you can get that back as a free bet.
- Daily Tournaments – enter a team just for today’s football fixtures and play for cash. You can also create your own Draft’n’Go tournaments to play with your mates.
- Player Match-ups – You will get odds on a player performing better than another player in upcoming matches. For example, if Liverpool were playing you might see a head to head match-up between Mo Salah and Sadio Mane – you pick one of the players and if they score more Fantasy points than their rival, you win.
FanTeam has been in the daily fantasy sports business for over 5 years now and it was originally launched as WoofBet. Since it’s re-brand in 2015 it has added new sports where you can play Fantasy Sport for cash including baseball, hockey and golf.
The platform has grown a lot in the last few years and that is allowing bigger prizes for it’s games. None more so than the €1million season long Premier League Fantasy Football cash game.
Now there are other ways to play such as challenging your mates, creating private leagues and daily tournaments, FanTeam is a real alternative to the Official Premier League Fantasy Football option, especially if you like to play cash games and private leagues.
With the new FanTeam free bet Sportsbook review also added, you could choose to place your bets in there instead of at your usual bookies and this is a nice extra feature as part of the FanTeam review today. However, the main draw for punters is definitely the FPL cash games and different types of tournaments you can play Fantasy Football for money for on the website.
FanTeam Sign-up Bonus
When you join FanTeam you have the option to join their €1,000,000 league for this season. This costs €25 and if you join, you will also unlock a €30 sign-up bonus which you can use to bet with on the Sportsbook. This effectively means you can join the league and place a €30 bet, all for the cost of one €25 deposit.
HOW TO GET THE €30 SIGN-UP BONUS:
2 Click Register in the top right hand corner
3 Once you have registered and verified, deposit €25
4 A €30 free bet bonus will be added straight into your account
FanTeam Fantasy Football FAQs
Does FanTeam have Fantasy Sport betting?
Yes. Fantasy Sports betting for cash is a big part of the platform and you can play FPL for cash this season.
What is the FanTeam bonus code?
Visit our FanTeam review and you will unlock the bonus code to get a 150% sign-up offer.
Where can you play Premier League Fantasy Football for cash?
FanTeam is the best place to play Premier League fantasy football for cash prizes this season. They have a season-long mega-league with a €200,000 top prize as well as weekly and daily Fantasy Football competitions for money.
How does FanTeam work?
The rules for FanTeam are similar to Premier League Fantasy Football except there is real cash prizes. You still have €100,000 to spend on your squad and players value will change through the season.
Can I join an FPL cash league?
On the official Premier League Fantasy Football game, if you join or set up a cash league you run the risk of getting your account and team deleted. Playing FPL with FanTeam means you can set up and play private FPL leagues on the platform and challenge your mates.
Is there a FanTeam sign-up bonus?
Yes. When you sign-up to FanTeam and verify your account, you will get a 150% bonus up to €30.