Win £31 if Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Scores vs Sheff Utd Tonight
After sharing the Golden Boot last season with Mo Salah and Saido Mane, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has continued impressing in an Arsenal shirt this season and tonight we’re backing him to get on the scoresheet against Sheffield United.
The forward has already scored seven Premier League goals this season and it’d be no surprise to see him find the net again tonight. Using the Grosvenor Sport double your odds sign-up offer will get you over 2/1 for Aubameyang to score tonight, compared to the 21/20 or shorter he is with every other bookmaker e.g with bet365 Aubameyang is only 4/5 to score at Bramall Lane.
How to get over 2/1 for Aubameyang to score tonight:
To get this price boost you need to open a new Grosvenor Sport betting account and take advantage of their double the odds offer.
This will allow you to bet up to £10 on any bet tonight and get he odds doubled. Everything will be paid to you in cash so that means, at the time of writing, you will get odds of 42/20 for Aumameyang to score tonight.
This means a £10 bet returns £31 if it is a winner. At the normal odds, you’d only get £20.50 so you’re winning an extra £10 if this one lands.
How to get the 100% odds boost:
2 Add your bet to your betslip
3 Click on the ‘100% odds boost’ offer
4 If your bet wins, you’ll get paid in cash at double the original odds
Double the Odds Offer Terms & Conditions
- Only valid for new registrations to www.grosvenorcasinos.com. Existing members do not qualify.
- Bet must be placed using real money in combination with the Odds Boost Token.
- Offer applies to Sport bets only. Maximum total stake is £10. Each way bets are a maximum of £5 each way (£10 total stake)
- If you stake less than £10 you will forfeit the remaining amount of the odds boost token.
- ‘Double the odds’ refers to fractional odds only. For the avoidance of doubt, it is the profit from the eligible bet that is doubled.
- Extra winnings are paid in cash upon bet settlement.
- Customers have 60 days after registration to use the Odds Boost token.
- A maximum of 1 offer is available per person, household, IP, device, e-mail address or payment details.
- Members depositing with Neteller or Skrill will not be eligible for this promotion.
- Member bet limits also apply to Odds Boost token placement.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Grosvenor Casinos reserves the right to withhold or retract any funds generated if winnings are mistakenly credited or patterns of abuse are found.
- Customers, whose accounts have been closed, suspended or are found to have multiple accounts will not be eligible. In the event of a breach of #8, the first registered account only will be eligible.
- In any dispute, the Grosvenor Casinos management decision will be final.
- Grosvenor Casinos reserves the right to withdraw or amend this offer at any time without prior notice.
- We may at any point before, during or after the promotion, ask for valid proofs of identity, such as a passport to verify your identity, age and residency. If you are unable to produce such documents you will automatically be excluded from the promotion and will forfeit any prizes that have already been allocated or awarded to you, without compensation.
- We do not guarantee continuous uninterrupted access to the website. Numerous factors outside the control of the promoter may interfere with the operation of the Website. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties, participation or claims that are corrupted or not delivered.
- General Terms and Conditions and Sport Betting Rules apply.
11/1 Win Accumulator Tip for Today’s Matches
Football accumulator tips for this week’s Tuesday matches including the reasons for each pick and…
Crystal Palace vs Chelsea Betting Preview
Crystal Palace vs Chelsea Predictions & Preview Chelsea retook fourth after a comfortable win on…
Watford vs Norwich Betting Preview
Watford vs Norwich Betting Tips It’s likely to be a tight nervy affair with a…
Arsenal vs Leicester Betting Preview
Arsenal vs Leicester Betting Tips There may not be too much action in the way…
Tottenham vs Everton Betting Tips & Predictions
Tottenham vs Everton Betting Tips Everton come into this game as the form side and…
Burnley vs Sheffield United Betting Tips & Predictions – Two Unlikely European Contenders Battle it out
Burnley vs Sheffield United Betting Tips A tight low-scoring game between two sides who are…