Community Shield Risk Free £10 Bet: CASH Refund if you lose
The Community Shield kicks of the new season this weekend but despite the Premier League start being two weeks away, Arsenal and Liverpool face off at Wembley and you can get a risk free £10 bet for the match.
When you join VBet you will qualify for their risk-free £10 bet offer, meaning if you bet £10 on the Community Shield and lose, you get a £10 cash refund credited to your account.
How to get the £10 Risk Free Bet:
Simply deposit min £10 and then make a first single bet of up to £10 on any of our Sportsbook markets.
New members can then enjoy the luxury of a £10 refund if you’re out of luck.
Here’s how to claim this exclusive betting offer:
• Make a first-ever Sportsbook bet (min. odds 1.8) up to £10
• Get a refund (max. £10) in withdrawable cash if your first bet is unsuccessful
£10 Free Bet for Arsenal vs Liverpool
Now you have got your risk free bet, you need to decide what to use it on for the Community Shield this weekend. Liverpool are the favourites to win the match at odds of 4/6, the draw is 16/5 and Arsenal are 4/1 to win.
If you fancy Arsenal to beat Liverpool in the Community Shield then a £10 bet wins £50 and remember, if your bet loses, you get a £10 cash refund thanks to the VBet risk free £10 sign-up offer on the Community Shield.
With my risk free bet, I will be looking to win a decent amount and that means I’ll either go for a first goalscorer or a correct score bet.
Mo Salah is the favourite to score first at odds of 16/5 but I would rather bet on Sadio Mane at 7/2. A £10 bet on this returns £45 or if he doesn’t score first, the VBet sign-up offer gets us a £10 cash refund.
However, for my bet, I am going to pick a correct score and go for a 2-1 Liverpool win. The Community Shield isn’t usually a high scoring game and I am predicting Liverpool will edge this match in my Community Shield 2020 betting tips, therefore a £10 bet on Liverpool to win 2-1 at the current odds of 13/2 returns £75. If the bet loses I’ll get a £10 cash refund as it’s my first bet with VBet.
VBET £10 Risk Free Bet T&Cs
• Only available to new, verified customers residing in the UK
• This offer is only available to new users that register within the promotional period – from 15:00 (GMT+1) on August 27 to 15:00 (GMT+1) on September 3, 2020
• First deposit – min. £10
• The stake amount of the qualifying bet is max. £10
• Qualifying bet – Single
• Selection count –1
• Min odds – 1.8
• The qualifying bet can be placed on any sport
• Markets – pre-match/in-play (live)
• If your qualifying bet is settled as a losing bet we will refund £10 in cash
• Max. refund – £10
• The cash refund will be processed within 24 hours after the qualifying bet has been settled as a losing bet
• The cash will be fully withdrawable
• Any bets that use Cash Out, full or partial, will not count as a qualifying bet
• Deposit method restrictions apply. See Promotion Terms and Conditions for further details
• This Sports Welcome Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion
Terms and Conditions
• Offer only available to new customers residing in the UK
• Make a deposit of at least £10 (‘qualifying deposit’)
• Qualifying bet amount – The stake amount of the qualifying bet is max. £10
• Qualifying bet type – Single
• Min. odds – 1.8
• The cash will be credited within 24 hours after the match and is fully withdrawable
• The qualifying bet can be placed on any sport and on any available Sportsbook market (pre-match or in-play/live)
• Deposits made using Skrill, ecoPayz, MuchBetter, Trustly or Neteller will not count as a qualifying deposit for this promotion
• If any selection in the qualifying bet is abandoned, cancelled, returned or made void, then the qualifying bet is not valid
• Any bet that uses Cash Out, full or partial, will not count as a ‘qualifying bet’
General Terms and Conditions
• This Sports Welcome Offer is only available to new customers residing in the United Kingdom
• This Sports Welcome Offer promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion
• By accepting and receiving the risk-free bet, a client confirms to have read and agreed Welcome Offer promotion terms and conditions
• The Company reserves the right acting reasonably to withhold, restrict or cancel this offer from individual account holders in breach of these terms and conditions or in breach of our General Promotion Terms
• The Company reserves the right to change or end any sports promotion, if required for legal and/or regulatory reasons
Risk Free Bet Offer for a Premier League Bet this Weekend: £20 Free Bet
Fancy betting on the Premier League risk free this week? We have got a risk…
How to get a Risk Free £20 Bet for the Champions League
The Champions League is always a popular competition to bet on and if you use…
Super Bowl Tips 2021 – Betting Tips and Predictions for Super Bowl LV
This Sunday is the big one, the Super Bowl. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers will face…
How to get a £20 Risk Free Bet for Super Bown LV
Fancy betting on the Super Bowl 2021 between the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Kansas City…
Price Boosts – Two Super Boosts for Saturday 6th February at 9/1 and 6/1
Every weekend, Paddy Power and William Hill add a Super Price Boost to their list…
FA Cup Free Bets: How to get Two £10 Free Bets for the FA Cup this Weekend
The FA Cup fourth round takes place this weekend and there are two new sign-up…