Get a Free Bet for this Week’s Premier League Fixtures from 22Bet
There is midweek Premier League action on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday so we need a free bet offer to spend on the matches. If you have never used 22Bet before, you can get their £50 sign-up bonus to spend on the matches this week.
The highlight of the week is Chelsea vs Arsenal on Tuesday night and you could spend your £50 sign-up bonus on that bet, or save it for Wednesday’s games including Tottenham vs Norwich.
How to use the 22Bet sign-up offer:
2 Deposit and enter promo code 50SPORT
3 Get a 100% bonus up to £50
How to spend the £50 sign-up bonus
Once you have opened your 22Bet account, you’re ready to spend your bonus on the Premier League betting tips for this week. You simply need to make a deposit and 22Bet will double it. Remember to use promo code 50SPORT.
Below are some bets for this week’s Premier League fixtures that you could place:
Chelsea v Arsenal: Chelsea win and both teams to score @ 11/5
Arsenal have drawn their last two matches 1-1 and away from home, both teams have scored in five of their last six games. Chelsea lost 1-0 to Newcastle at the weekend but are generally strong at home. They can beat an Arsenal side who are weak defensively on Tuesday night, but the Gunners can get on the scoresheet.
Everton vs Newcastle: Everton win and under 2.5 goals @ 5/2
Carlo Ancelotti has tightened the Everton defence up since his arrival but they were undone by a set-piece against West Ham at the weekend. I’m expecting this to be a low scoring match that Everton will win. Newcastle did beat Chelsea at the weekend but lost the reverse of this fixture a few weeks ago. They’re struggling with injuries and have only won one of their last six away. Everton’s last three at home have only had two goals in.
Crystal Palace vs Southampton: Crystal Palace to win @ 2/1
The Saints enjoyed a great run before losing to Wolves at the weekend. That might have knocked the stuffing out of them a little and Palace cam capitalise after a great 2-2 draw at Man City. Zaha looks back to form and are unbeaten in four at home, bet on them to sneak a win with the 22Bet sign-up offer.
How to get the £50 free bet bonus at 22Bet:
2 Deposit and enter promo code SPORT50
3 You will get your deposit matched up to £50
e.g. deposit £50, get £100 to bet with.
Terms and Conditions:
- This offer is available to new players who made the first deposit. All players must be 18+ years old and of a required legal age to gamble.
- This offer is only available for players who registered on 22BET on or after 20/03/2019.
- The wagering requirements must be met by betting on In-Play and Pre-match sportsbook markets.
- In order to activate this bonus on the personal 22BET account, please, enter the bonus code 50SPORT when a deposit is made and wager your deposit once on betting markets with odds of at least 1.65 within 30 days. Only the bets which do not exceed the original deposit amount will be included in the turnover requirements.
- E.g., you have made a £ 20 deposit and entered the bonus code. Your deposit must be wagered once with the odds of 1.65. While you are placing bets, you have £ 60 in your 22BET account. If you place £ 30 bet, only £ 20 will be included in the turnover requirements, because it is the amount of your original deposit.
- The bonus remains active and can be activated using funds from further deposits until all wagering requirements are met.
- The activated bonus amount must be wagered 10 times with the odds of 1.65 before it will be transferred to the player’s personal 22BET account, and the money (the deposit, the activated bonus, and any potential winnings) will be unlocked for cashing out. Player can see his/her rollover amount status in his/hers 22BET account (My account > Bonus). Until the turnover requirements are met, the real money in player’s 22BET account can be used on other 22BET products and services. When this bonus is activated, and player starts betting, initial bets will be made from the bonus amount until it will be totally used. If a bet is placed in a combination of real money and amount of not wagered bonus, the overall amount of a bet will be included in the turnover requirements.
- E.g., if a player has £ 40 in his/hers 22BET account, an amount of the activated bonus is £ 20, and a player places £ 60 bet, this bet of £ 60 will be included in the turnover requirements. The minimum required deposit is £ 10.
- If the wagering requirements of activated bonus are not met within 30 days, this bonus will be automatically cancelled.
- Odd/even, no action (bets made on both sides of the same bet), cancelled bets, replicated bets and bets that have had their odds equated to 1 are not included into the bonus wagering.
- The fulfilment of the bonus wagering requirements starts as soon as the bonus amount is credited to the player’s personal account. Any real money transactions which have been made before the bonus code has been entered will not be included in the turnover requirements. The bonus code must be entered in the Add Promo Code tab within 3 days from the day the deposit was made.
- A player can only have one active bonus at a time.
- This bonus is only valid for sports betting services (single, multi-bet, system) on 22BET website (Sportsbook, In-Play Betting).
- 22BET reserves the right to void any bonuses or remove any bets placed using the deposit bonus if a player or a group of players have breached the Terms and Conditions of this bonus. 22BET reserves the right to charge such clients with an administrative fee to cover the administrative expenses. 22BET offers are meant for the purposes of entertainment only. Where any term of this offer is breached, a player or group of players will be restricted to use 22bet.co.uk services in a sole discretion of 22BET.
- If a player does not meet the above-mentioned bonus wagering requirements, 22BET reserves the right to cancel this bonus to a particular player, as well as all the winnings generated from it.
- If a player cancels this bonus, he/she automatically forfeits any pending winnings generated from this bonus.
- The offer of the Welcome bonus is limited to one per person, family, IP address, household address, e-mail address, telephone number, payment account number (e.g., credit card, Skrill, e-mail address, etc.) and shared computer (e.g., workplace or internet café). 22BET reserves the right to cancel the availability of any offer or all offers to a player or group of players.
- This offer is valid until 31/12/2020 (GMT+2)
- A bet is only counted into the wagering requirements after it has been settled.
- 22BET reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions of this offer at its sole discretion.
- In case of any discrepancy between different linguistic versions of Terms and Conditions, the English version of Terms and Conditions must prevail.
- Please note that this is a gambling advertisement. Gambling is not an appropriate way to solve any financial problems. Please familiarise yourself with the rules and act responsibly.
Burnley vs Southampton Predictions & Betting Tips | Premier League 26/09/20
Burnley vs Southampton predictions and betting tips for the Premier League fixture on Saturday 26th…
West Brom vs Chelsea Predictions & Betting Tips | Premier League 26/09/20
West Brom vs Chelsea predictions and betting tips for the Premier League fixture on Saturday…
Crystal Palace vs Everton Predictions & Betting Tips | Premier League 26/09/20
Crystal Palace vs Everton predictions and betting tips for the Premier League fixture on Saturday…
Brighton vs Manchester United Predictions & Betting Tips | Premier League 26/09/20
Brighton vs Manchester United predictions and betting tips for the Premier League fixture on Saturday…
How to choose the best betting site for you
There is no easy way to pick the best betting site for what you like…
Premier League Stats Ahead of this Weekend’s Fixtures
People are using statistics more and more when betting on the Premier League and so…