SBK Sign-up Offer for 2021 – £20 CASH REFUND when you lose £20
Bet £20 > CASH REFUND IF YOU LOSE
Bet £20 > CASH REFUND IF YOU LOSE
- NO BONUS CODE NEEDED: The bonus code is already added to the link on this page. So simply click 'CLAIM HERE' and the code will be automatically added.
If you’re looking for a new bookmakers to try today, there is no better offer than the £20 sign-up bonus that comes from SBK.
This offer allows you to try out the bookies with £20 worth of bets and if your bets lose, you get refunded in cash up to £20.
Read on below to find out exactly how to claim the offer and whether or not you need an SBK bonus code.
- The SBK Sign-up bonus gives new players a risk-free £20 bet to spend.
- Once you download the app, you will qualify for your risk-free £20 at SBK, powered by Smarkets.
- If your first £20 worth of bets lose, you get a cash refund thanks to this SBK welcome bonus.
How to get the SBK Sign-up Offer
2 Sign-up for free
3 Bet on Euro 2020
4 When you lose £20, you get a £20 cash refund
SBK Bonus Code
When you click any of the links to SBK on this page, you will be directed straight to the SBK app download screen. This means the bonus code is already active on your new account and you simply need to go ahead and register and then make your £20 deposit.
Once you have made this deposit you can start betting on sport and if your first £20 bet loses you will get a £20 refund added to your new account, paid back to you in cash.
One of the big selling points of the SBK bonus code offer is that your refund comes as cash, but as well as this, SBK are also proud to be one of the best odds bookmakers on the internet, this is thanks to their True Price promise. This means they take a smaller margin that other online bookies so the punter gets better odds. You will see this in action when you download SBK and start betting with them.
Note: currently no bonus code is needed to join SBK, as long as you use one of the links on this page.
£20 Risk Free
As sign-up bonuses go, SBK’s current welcome offer of a £20 risk free bet is as good as it gets.
This offer means you can try out the SBK app risk-free and if you don’t like it, you have not lost anything. The beauty of a sign-up offer like this is that your refund will be given to you in cash if your first £20 worth of bets lose, making it the perfect welcome offer for online gamblers. The SBK Bonus Code gives players a nice way to try out SBK and if you are familiar with the Smarkets brand, you will know just how well respected this relatively new company are to online gambling.
Even if you are looking to place your first-ever bet online, this SBK bonus code is perfect to use because you get refunded in cash if you lose. This free bet voucher is great for brand new depositors, experienced gamblers or anybody just looking to place a bet on today’s sport.
Claiming the SBK Sign-up Offer
Here at thatsagoal.com, we try to make claiming welcome bonuses as easy as possible and that is no different when promoting this SBK offer for new customers. The best way to do this is in our handy 3 step guide to opening an SBK account.
- Download the SBK app – clicking on this link takes you straight to the SBK app download option on your mobile device. It is available for both Android and iOs so it doesn’t matter who your operating system is.
- Sign-up for an account – once you have successfully downloaded the SBK app, you can proceed to register for an account there. This is a simple process and should only take you a few minutes. The on-screen instructions will guide you through this.
- Get your welcome bonus – once you have successfully signed-up, you need to deposit £20 and that triggers your welcome bonus. Start betting on the SBK app and if your first £20 worth of bets lose, you get a refund in cash. There is no SBK bonus code needed for this, as long as you use one of the links on this page, for example, this one to join SBK.
SBK Welcome Offer Pros and Cons
Pros / Cons
- Easy to claim the £20 bonus
- No need to enter a promo code
- All can be done through the app
- Only available in certain countries
- Bonus cannot be used on every bet types
- Not many promotions
SBK Promotions & Offers
The SBK brand works through Smarkets and so there are not a lot of gimmicks and promotions like you would find at other bookmakers, but, you can always be sure you are getting competitive odds when you bet with the SBK welcome bonus.
One offer that is available is called price surge and this where SBK will boost the odds of your bet, to increase your returns. If you are the kind of bettor who likes to find the best value for your bet, SBK is certainly a bookmaker app worth trying.
As well as existing customer promotions, there are also a few features of SBK’s bonus that are worth mentioning:
- Pre-match and live in-play betting on over 15 sports including football, cricket, boxing, tennis and golf.
- Compare the odds on SBK with those from other bookmakers, such as bet365 and Sky Bet.
- The odds come from the betting exchange Smarkets, so they are always competitive.
- The community section allows you to look at other people’s tips, follow them, and comment on them.
SBK Payment Methods
Although SBK does not have as many payment methods as some online bookmakers of today, they do have all the major ones which most people use to deposit into their betting accounts.
- Debit card
- Bank transfer
SBK Welcome Bonus T&Cs
When collecting the bonus using the SBK bonus code, it is important you are familiar with the terms and conditions. As with most online bookmakers there are a lot of them so we have put together the key points to note when you open a new SBK betting account today.
- New customers only. Must 18 years old or over.
- The qualifying deposit and first bet stake must be met.
- Deposits made by certain payment options such as e-wallets are excluded from claiming this offer.
- The maximum value of the bonus bet is capped.
- Free bets cannot be cashed out.
- Certain bet types are excluded using free bonus bets. Minimum betting odds apply.
SBK Bonus Code FAQs
What is the Euro 2020 SBK Bonus Code?
At the moment, no bonus code is needed to claim the sign-up offer. But if you are looking for the SBK welcome bonus today, check out our page to make sure this hasn't changed.
Where is my SBK risk free bet?
To get the risk free bet, you need to deposit and bet with your own money (up to £20) and whatever you lose from that £20, you get refunded to you as cash.
How long to SBK withdrawals take to arrive?
This depends on which deposit and withdrawal method you have used. With a debit card, you can expect withdrawals to take 3-5 days but e-wallets such as Skrill will usually be much quicker.
Are SBK a good bookmaker?
SBK are powered by Smarkets which means you get good odds and a fantastic sign-up offer thanks to the SBK bonus code on this page. In our opinion, they are a good bookmaker but get the welcome bonus and try them out for yourself.