How to get a Completely Free £5 Bet Builder for the Carabao Cup Final (Chelsea vs Liverpool)
Sign-in to your Paddy Power account or open a new account and make a deposit, and you will get a £5 free bet for a bet builder on Sunday’s Carabao Cup final between Chelsea and Liverpool.
This offer is open to new and existing customers and if you qualify for Paddy Power offers, you will get the £5 free bet using this link and clicking Join Now, where you can sign-up or log in to your existing account.
COMPLETELY FREE £5 BET for Chelsea v Liverpool: No deposit requiredClaim Here
£5 Free Bet Builder for Chelsea vs Liverpool
Max one free £5 bet per customer. Applies to all pre match Bet Builder bets on Chelsea v Liverpool game only. Must have previously deposited with a debit card, Apple Pay or Paysafe to avail of the offer. T&Cs apply.
Chelsea vs Liverpool Bet Builder Tip
Need a Paddy Power account? Get £50 in Free Bets
2 Bet £10 on a football bet
3 Get a £10 cash refund if you lose
4 Repeat this offer another 4 times
5 GET A NO DEPOSIT £5 FREE BET FOR CHELSEA V LIVERPOOL ON SUNDAY
e.g. bet £10 5 times, if any lose, you get a £10 cash return
Who can take part?
- The promotion is available for new and existing customers with registered Paddy Power accounts, aged 18 or over.
- Customer must have deposited with a debit card, Apple Pay or Paysafe previously to avail of the offer.
How and when can I qualify?
- Claim your free bet via promo page after 9am Thursday 24th February.
- Customers must claim the free bet first from the promotion page to then use it in their betslip when placing a bet.
- Minimum 2+ legs to qualify as a Bet Builder.
What can I win?
- One £5Free Bet per customer.
- Free Bet can be used on the Chelsea v Liverpool game only.
- Free bet stake not included in any subsequent winnings.
When will I get my prize?
- Once you claim your free bet it will be credited instantly.
How do I use my Free Bet?
- Head over to the Chelsea v Liverpool match event and go to the Bet Builder market.
- Simply add in the selections you like – remember there must be 2 or more selections to make a Bet Builder.
- Once you’ve created your bet, you will see you have a free bet to use as in the selection boxes you will see ‘Free Bet’ in yellow.
- Enter in £5 into the Bet Builder bet at the top of your betslip.
- Then scroll down the betslip to where it reads ‘Use Free Bets Balance’ and ensure you toggle it on – this activates your free bet.
- Then place your bet and you will see your free bet balance reduce by £5.
What else do I need to know?
- Applies to all Online, Mobile, Phone and Text bets.
- Offer does not apply to bets placed in retail shops.
Other boring but essential stuff
- Paddy Power reserves the right to change the terms, or the availability, of this offer at any time.
Any such change won’t materially impact customers already taking part in the promotion.
- Paddy Power reserves the right, at its discretion, to exclude certain customers from this promotion. If
you have been sent an email from Paddy Power excluding you from promotions, you will not qualify for this promotion.
- Free bet stake not returned in winnings.
- Customers found to be signing up for multiple accounts to take part in the promotion will have their accounts closed, and any winnings generated from bonus funds will not be paid out.
- If any of term of the promotion is breached, or if there is evidence that a customer is using the promotion to guarantee profits regardless of the outcome (whether individually or as part of a group), we reserve the right to reclaim the bonus element, and any pending winnings from play generated using the bonus funds.
- We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of this offer to any player or group of players, or to modify the terms and conditions of this promotion at any time. This will not impact any players who have already started wagering under a promotion – such players will be given the opportunity to win a reasonable equivalent in the event the prize is withdrawn or changed.
- The full terms and conditions of Paddypower.com also apply to this offer.
Gabriel Jesus Goalscorer Odds – New Arsenal man’s odds to score 20 or more goals
Gabriel Jesus has completed his move from Manchester City to Arsenal and bet365 have priced…
Football Accumulator Bets – Tips & Advice for Betting on a Football Accumulator
Leagues to bet on How to bet on an accumulator Types of football accumulator How…
Best Bookmakers for Football Accumulator Bets
Paddy Power Betfred Bet Victor bet365 Coral You can back our football accumulator tips with…
How To Choose Teams For Your Football Accumulator
There are so many things to consider when choosing an accumulator. It is far from…
Weekend Football Tips – What to bet on this weekend
Everybody loves a weekend football bet and here at thatsagoal.com we are no different. Whether…
Ladbrokes The Grid – How it Works, Grid Card Benefits and How to Join
A Ladbrokes Grid card works by linking your in-store betting in a Ladbrokes shop with…