Paddy Power Acca Insurance – Now Covering All Sports and Markets
Acca Insurance - Get a refund if one team let your accumulator down
- Markets: Use any market in your accumulator.
- Sports: Use on any sport except horse racing.
- Legs: Only 4+ legs needed.
- Odds: each leg only needs to be 1/5 or bigger.
If you are sick of your football accumulator bet losing because of one team, Paddy Power acca insurance is the offer for you.
The advantage of using Paddy Power acca insurance over other bookies is that they have now enhanced the offer across all sports, so if you’re betting on football or cricket, golf or tennis, you will still qualify for the acca insurance promotion if one leg lets your bet down.
Paddy Power Acca Insurance Rules
When you bet on an accumulator there is nothing worse than one team or selection letting it down, that is why we always recommend acca insurance as one of the go-to football betting offers you can use.
The rules of the Paddy Power acca insurance are simple and can be evaluated in a few pointers:
- One refund per day.
- Maximum refund of £10.
- Each leg must be 1/5 or more.
- Available on all sports (except horse racing).
- Available on all markets.
- 4 or more selections in your accumulator.
So if one team or selection on your accumulator lets down your first acca bet of the day, you will qualify for a refund as a free bet, up to £10.
All of the selections in the bet have to be at odds of 1/5 or bigger and it is available on all sports except for horse racing. This means you could place a bet with a leg from football, one from golf, one from cricket and two from tennis and it would still qualify for acca insurance.
You can also use any market which is another big advantage of the Paddy Power acca insurance compared to other bookmakers. Most bookies only let you bet on the win-draw-win market for acca insurance but Paddy Power let you use any market including BTTS, both teams to score and win, over/under 2.5 and bookings.
There needs to be four or more selections in your accumulator bet to qualify.
How does Paddy Power Acca Insurance Work?
When you place an accumulator, you will automatically qualify for acca insurance as long as you fulfill the terms and conditions as outlined above. There is no need to opt-in or use a special coupon, just place your bet as normal and if one team loses, you get a refund as a free bet up to £10.
The classic way to take advantage of a betting offer like this is with a Saturday afternoon football accumulator.
For example, you could bet on a £10 teams to win 5-fold accumulator in front of Gillette Soccer Saturday such as:
- Liverpool to beat Chelsea
- Everton to beat Watford
- Leeds to beat Barnsley
- Tranmere to beat Southend
- Lincoln to beat Oldham
Four of the teams win but Lincoln fail to beat Oldham. Normally that would mean your bet is a loss. However, with Paddy Power acca insurance you would qualify for the offer and so a £10 free bet will be credited to your account.
Pros / Cons
- Very flexible promotion now it can be used on any sport (except horse racing) and any market.
- Generous refund offer of up to £10 per day as a free bet.
- Also available on same-game multi bets.
- Cannot be used on horse racing.
Is there Acca Insurance for Same-Game Multi Bets?
Paddy Power have now opened up acca insurance to their same game multi bets, so the answer is yes. You can bet on a same-game multi using the same terms and conditions set out above, and if one leg of your bet loses then you will get a refund up to £10, as a free bet.
You must have four or more match events in your sam game multi for you to qualify for this offer.
For example, Arsenal are playing Tottenham and you think these four things will happen:
- Harry Kane to score anytime.
- Over 2.5 goals.
- Mustafi to be carded.
- Arsenal to win the match.
If three of these things happen but one doesn’t, you will get the cost of your bet refunded as a free bet up to £10 thanks to Paddy Power acca insurance now being available on same-game multi bets as well. This makes Paddy Power one of our best bookmakers to bet on football accumulators with.
When will I get my Free Bet?
Paddy Power aim to credit all acca insurance free bets by 12pm the following day.
The free bet will be available for 7 days before it expires so don’t forget to use it.
Paddy Power Acca Insurance Terms & Conditions
- Applies to pre-match accumulators and Same Game Multi bets only
- If any of the legs of your qualifying accumulator bet are postponed or abandoned, leaving you with less than four matches or legs, you will not be eligible for a refund in that accumulator bet
- Minimum odds per leg of 1/5
- Bets that are cashed out do not qualify for the free bet refund
- Bets with the same selections and number of legs as the first qualifying bet will not count towards this offer
- Applies to all Online, Mobile, Phone and Text bets
- Offer does not apply to bets placed in retail shops
- Bets placed with free bets will not qualify for the offer
- Permutation bets do not count towards offer. Only bets placed on single line qualify
Paddy Power Acca Insurance FAQs
Can you use Paddy Power Acca Insurance In Shops?
To use the offer in shops you need to use the special acca insurance coupon. Or on bet stations look out for the promotion.
Does my bet qualify for acca insurance?
As long as each selection is 1/5 or bigger and there are 4+ picks, you should qualify for the offer.
What is acca insurance?
Given that Paddy Power now let you use any sport (except horse racing) and any market, they get our vote as the best bookies for acca insurance. You only need four selections to qualify too, whereas other bookies require five.
Is there an acca insurance coupon at Paddy Power?
If you are in shop, you may see a special Paddy Power acca insurance coupon but online you can use any coupon to qualify for the offer.