How to get a NO DEPOSIT free £5 bet for the Premier League this weekend (21st-23rd October)
The Premier League returns this weekend and we have managed to secure a no deposit £5 free bet for our readers to use on a bet on any of the weekend fixtures.
Join CopyBet to get a NO DEPOSIT £5 free betClaim Here
How to get the no deposit free £5 bet for the Premier League
2 Register for an account
3 You will get a £5 free bet no deposit credited to the account
4 Choose to use the bet £10 get £40 offer too
This offer is for new CopyBet accounts only so you need to sign-up using any of the links on this page to get the offer. Once you have created your account, you will see a free £5 bet added to it ready to use on this weekend’s Premier League matches between Saturday 16 and Monday 18th February.
T&Cs for the Premier League No Deposit Free Bet
- Only the company’s new verified Clients, who are UK residents, are entitled to receive a No Deposit Free bet.
- After signing in to the CopyBet mobile app and passing the verification, a Client will get 1 No Deposit Free bet worth £5, within 24 hours. There may be a delay, in case further account validation is required.
- The use of the No Deposit Free bet is available only for certain matches, the name of which will be indicated in promotional materials, or in the Free bet itself in the Client’s profile.
- A No Deposit Free bet can’t be used for a series of smaller bets or Multiple bets.
- A No Deposit Free bet is valid for the specified match only. If the Free bet is not used till the end of the match, it will be cancelled.
- Any bet placed after the reception of a No Deposit Free bet will have the option to be used as a Free bet by activating the toggle. The toggle will appear automatically on the indicated match.
- A No Deposit Free bet can be combined with other Promotions of the Company.
- A No Deposit Free bet amount is not available for withdrawal.
- A No Deposit Free bet amount won’t be included in returns; if a No Deposit Free bet wins, Client receives only their winnings that will be transferred to their Sportsbook account.
For example, if a placed £5 Free bet with a 3.0 odd is successful (wins), a Client will receive £10 (i.e £15 – £5 Free bet).
- The maximum No Deposit Free bet payout is £500.
- Any winnings over £500 are cancelled. If the total winnings from the bets placed using a Free bet are £560, the payout amount will be £500, while the other £60 will be cancelled.
- Using Cash Out is forbidden for No Deposit Free bet.
- A No Deposit Free bet can be used as a Single bet on any Pre-Match or In-Play markets.
- Should a bet, placed using a No Deposit Free bet, be declared void, provided it has not expired, it will be returned to the Client’s account for another match (the match to be specified) and can be used later within the qualifying period.
- The Company has the right to request additional verification from the client, i.e. additional documents and/or selfie, if considered necessary.
- The company has the right to deny the reception of a No Deposit Free bet to a Client or limit them without giving any reasons.
- A No Deposit Free bet promotion is available only to one Profile per person, family, apartment, computer, or IP address. In the case of any suspicion of fraud committed, e.g. several registrations (fake profiles and gaming groups) or any other factors indicating fraud, the company reserves the right to cancel the participation in the promotion, as well as the winnings payable to a Client. If the second profile is registered, any Free bets received within the frameworks of the promotion will be recalled and the winnings will be cancelled.
18.1 The use of VPN is prohibited by the Company.
- Bet Limits still apply to individual members when using a No Deposit Free bet.
- If the company decides to terminate the Promotion, this decision won’t have any influence on any qualifying bet placed by a Client during the Promotion Period before it was terminated.
- The company reserves the right to change the rules of the No Deposit Free bet promotion or even terminate it unilaterally.
- The company reserves the right to alter, discontinue, or terminate the Promotion if required for legal and/or regulatory reasons.
- The amount of a No Deposit Free bet may vary depending on the event.
Premier League Tips: Two Cards and an Assist Tip for a 55/1 Weekend Bet
Jamie has picked out three Premier League betting tips for this weekend's matches, including two…
Chris Sutton Predicts a Narrow win for Man City against Liverpool
BBC pundit Chris Sutton has made his prediction for Manchester City vs Liverpool this weekend…
From Gary Neville to Jamie Carragher: Who has the highest earning Sky Sports pundits salary?
With Premier League television rights only continuing to skyrocket since its formation back in 1993,…
Paul Merson Predicts the Score in Man City vs Liverpool
Paul Merson has made his weekly predictions ahead of the return of the Premier League…
Jamie Carragher’s Prediction for Man City vs Liverpool
Ex-Liverpool defender and club legend Jamie Carragher has made his prediction for this weekend's Manchester…
Eddie Howe’s Salary & Newcastle Contract: How Much Does The Magpies Boss Earn?
Making real history last season as they secured a Champions League return for the first…