US Masters Free Bets for Augusta & Which Bookies are Paying the Most Places for Each-way Bets?
The US Masters is taking place this week and we have picked out all the best US Masters free bet offers and sign-up bonuses with the top bookies as well as looking through which bookies are paying the most places for each-way bets.
Betting on gold is always tough and we have put together our 2023 US Masters betting tips to help you, but another way to make things a big easier is to use a US Masters bookies welcome offer to get yourself some free bets to use on the first major of the season.
Read on below for all the best free bet offers as well as our handy guide to which bookies you should use for each-way betting at Augusta.
US Masters Free Bet Offers
Betfred’s US Masters sign-up offer is bet £10 get £40 in free bets and bonuses.
Bet £10 get £40 in Free Bets & BonusesClaim Here
The bet365 sign-up offer gets you £30 in free bets when you open an account and bet £10 on a player to win the US Masters. This means you will be able to place £40 worth of bets on the Masters for the cost of a £10 bet.
Bet £10 Get £30 in Free BetsClaim Here
Coral’s offer gives you a £20 US Masters free bet when you sign-up and bet £5 on any golf bet. For example, join Coral and bet £5 on Rory McIlroy to win the Masters, you will instantly get a £20 free bet added to your account to spend on another golfer to win the tournament at Augusta.
Bet £5 get a £20 Free BetClaim Here
Join Grosvenor Sport to bet on the 2023 US Masters and you will get the odds for your chosen golfer DOUBLED. For example, open an account and instead of getting 16/1 for Jordan Speith to win the US Masters, you will get those odds doubled to 32/1.
Double the Odds for your First BetClaim Here
Bet £10 on a golfer to win the US Masters with a new SBK account and you will get a free £10 bet to have another £10 on him again, or a different player. SBK are the place to back US Masters win bets because their odds are more generous than the other bookies
Bet £10 get £30 in Free BetsClaim Here
Best Bookies for US Masters Each-Way Bets
Different bookies will offer different amounts of places for each-way bets on the 2023 US Masters and we have put together a table below to show you the best and worst each-way betting terms. Beware that the odds from the bookies paying the most places are usually lower than those paying fewer places though, so it is always good to check before placing your bets.
If you are betting on a WIN ONLY bet at the US Masters this will not apply to you, but if you are looking to bet on a US Masters each-way tip then you should look at using Coral or Ladbrokes to place your bets because if your golfer finishes in the top 10 at Augusta, your bet will win. If you did your bet at the likes of BetVictor ot 10Bet, you would only win your bet if your golfer finished in the top 5 places.
New Bookies for US Masters Free Bets
Below are some of the newer bookies into the UK where you might be able to get a free bet offer that you haven’t used before. As with all US Masters bookies offers make sure you check all the T&Cs before deciding to open an account and follow the terms to get the free bets.
No Deposit £5 Free Bet for any Premier League match
Bet £10 get a £10 Free Bet
Bet £10 get £50 in Free Bets & No Deposit £5
Upto £50 Free Bet & £20 Casino Bonus
Bet £10 Get a £15 Free Bet
Brand new sports sign-up offer!
Bet £10 get a £10 Free Bet
Bet £20 get a £30 Free Bet
Bet £20 get a £30 Free Bet
Bet £20 get a £30 Free Bet
Top US Masters Bookies Sign-up Offers
- bet365 – bet £10 get £30 in free bets
- SBK – Deposit £10 get £30 free bet
- BritainBet – bet £10 get £30 in free bets
- Coral – bet £5 get a £20 free bet
- Ladbrokes – Bet £5 get £20 in free bets
- William Hill – Bet £10 get £30 in free bets
- Betfred – Bet £10 get £40 in bonuses
- LiveScore Bet – Bet £10 get £20 in free bets
- LuckLand Sport – Bet £15 get a £10 free bet
- Spinzwin Bet – Bet £10 get a £20 free bet
- QuinnBet – Upto £25 free bet
- Kwiff – Bet £10 get £20 free bet
- The Pools – Bet £10 get £20 free bet
- Betiton – Bet £15 get £10 free bet
- FanTeam – Bet £20 get a £20 free bet
- Mr Play Sport – Bet £10 get a £15 free bet
- BetZone – up to £60 in free bets
How to bet on the US Masters
If you’re interested in betting on the US Masters golf tournament, you can do so through various online bookmakers or sports betting sites. Before placing your bets, it’s important to do your research and analyze the field, including the golfers’ recent form, course history, and other relevant factors that could affect their performance.
Here are some common types of bets you can make on the US Masters:
- Outright Winner: This is a bet on which golfer will win the tournament outright.
- Each-Way: This is a two-part bet where you bet on a golfer to win and also to place (usually in the top 5 or top 10).
- Top 5/Top 10 Finish: This is a bet on whether a golfer will finish in the top 5 or top 10 of the tournament.
- Head-to-Head: This is a bet on which golfer will have a better score than another golfer in the tournament.
- Prop Bets: These are bets on specific events or occurrences during the tournament, such as whether a golfer will hit a hole-in-one or which golfer will have the highest round score.
Do Bookies give US Masters Free Bets?
Bookmakers often offer free bets and other promotions for major sporting events, including the US Masters golf tournament. However, the availability of these offers may vary depending on the bookmaker and your location.
To find out if bookmakers have free bets for the US Masters, you can visit their websites or mobile apps and check the promotions or offers section. You may also want to compare offers from different bookmakers to find the best deal.
It’s worth noting that free bets usually come with terms and conditions, such as minimum odds requirements and wagering requirements. Make sure you read and understand the terms and conditions before taking advantage of any free bet offers.
How to predict the US Masters 2023 Winner
- Do your research: Before placing your bets, make sure you have a good understanding of the tournament, the course, and the golfers competing. Look at the golfers’ recent form, their course history, their stats, and any other relevant factors that could affect their performance.
- Look for value: Value is when the odds offered by a bookmaker are higher than the probability of the outcome occurring. Look for golfers who have a good chance of winning but are not among the favorites, as they may offer better value.
- Manage your bankroll: It’s important to bet within your means and have a proper bankroll management strategy. Don’t bet more than you can afford to lose, and don’t chase losses by increasing your bets.
- Consider different types of bets: Instead of only betting on the outright winner, consider other types of bets like each-way, top 5/top 10 finish, or head-to-head matchups. These bets can offer better odds and increase your chances of winning.
- Watch the tournament: Keep an eye on the tournament and how it unfolds, as this can help you make informed betting decisions during the event.
PSG vs Real Sociedad Prediction, Betting Tips & 10/1 Bet Builder
PSG vs Real Sociedad preview and betting tips for Wednesday’s Champions League showdown from the…
Lazio vs Bayern Munich Prediction, Betting Tips & 7/1 Bet Builder
Lazio vs Bayern Munich preview and betting tips for Wednesday’s Champions League battle from the…
RB Leipzig vs Real Madrid Prediction, Betting Tips & 15/1 Bet Builder
RB Leipzig vs Real Madrid preview and betting tips for Tuesday’s Champions League battle from…
FC Copenhagen vs Manchester City Prediction, Betting Tips & 7/1 Bet Builder
FC Copenhagen vs Manchester City preview and betting tips for Tuesday’s Champions League showdown from…
108/1 Cards Accumulator Tip for this Weekend – Four Players to be Booked
Jamie has picked out four bookings betting tips for this weekend's Premier League and Championship…
Wolves vs Manchester United Prediction, Betting Tips & 9/1 Bet Builder
Wolves vs Manchester United preview and betting tips for Thursday’s Premier League showdown from Molineux.…