Next Manager Sacked Betting: The Latest Odds for next Premier League manager to leave
Owners of football clubs need very little excuse to sack their manager these days with long reigns such as with Sir Alex Ferguson and Arden’s Wenger very much a thing of the past.
Just a small run of bad form is enough to put the man in the dugout under pressure and every season it almost feels like a revolving door at some clubs.
It’s always an interesting market to bet on and here at That’s A Goal we’re always keeping an eye on it to deliver you the very best odds.
The Latest Next Manager Sacked Odds
Most bookmakers will typically offer this market for Premier League betting, but with managers sacked on almost a monthly basis it’s one that’s always alive and worth a punt on.
You’ll find all the very latest next manager sacked odds below…
- Brendan Rodgers (Leicester) – 6/4
- Ralph Hasenhuttl (Southampton) – 9/4
- Bruno Lage (Wolves) – 9/1
- David Moyes (West Ham) – 11/1
- Steve Cooper (Nottingham Forest) – 11/1
- Steven Gerrard (Aston Villa) – 16/1
- Frank Lampard (Everton) – 33/1
- Eddie Howe (Newcastle) – 50/1
- Jesse Marsch (Leeds) – 50/1
- Antonio Conte (Tottenham) – 66/1
- Patrick Vieria (Crystal Palace) – 119/1
- Thomas Frank (Brentford) – 119/1
- Marco Silva (Fulham) – 119/1
- Jurgen Klopp (Liverpool) – 119/1
- Erik Ten Hag (Man United) – 199/1
- Mikel Arteta (Arsenal) – 199/1
- Pep Guardiola (Man City) – 199/1
- Graham Potter (Chelsea) – 299/1
SBK are generally the best odds for the next Premier League manager to leave odds, especially for the bigger priced managers such as Arteta, Klopp, Ten Hag and Guardiola. With that in mind, we’d recommend getting the SBK bet £10 get £30 sign-up bonus if you want to bet on the next Premier League manager sacked or to leave.
Bet £10 get £30 in Free BetsClaim Here
What Is Next Manager Sacked Betting?
The market is incredibly easy to understand and involves betting on the manager you believe will be the next manager to leave their club. This could be through being sacked or resigning from the club.
For example, you may see the market look as follows:
Next Premier League Manager To Leave Their Club
- Brendan Rodgers: EVS
- Ralph Hasenhuttl: 9/4
- David Moyes: 6/1
- Bruno Lage: 15/2
- Steve Cooper: 9/1
Let’s say you wanted to back David Moyes in this market. In order for you to win, Moyes would have to be the next manager in the Premier League to leave their job. Should Rodgers get sacked prior to Moyes leaving, your bet would be a losing one.
Once the next manager leaves, the market refreshes and you can bet on it once again.
Which Bookmakers Offer Next Manager Sacked Betting
You’ll usually find the market in the Football Specials section of a website alongside other specials such as transfer betting.
Among our favourite bookmakers to bet on next manager sacked include:
- bet365 – many people’s favourite bookie
- Ladbrokes – long standing online & shop bookies
- SBK – very generous sign-up offer & good odds
- LiveScore Bet – new bookies with good sign-up offer
- LuckLand – brand new bookies
- Coral – well-respected brand
- 888Sport – good existing customer offers
- Betfred – Big sign-up bonus
- QuinnBet – free spins included with bonus
- Kwiff – fun bookies with quirky promotions
- Paddy Power – the best price boosts
- The Pools – well-known name now with an online bookies
- Betiton – £10 free bet when you join
- BritainBet – new bookies
- Bwin – big hitter with £20 bonus
- William Hill – one of the biggest names in the UK
- Bet Victor – strong all-rounder & good sign-up offer
- FansBet – loads of free bet offers for existing customers
- Bet Goodwin – known for horse racing but now bet on all sports
- Betzone – new bookies with £60 welcome offer
- BetDukes – bet £10 get a £10 free bet
- Mr Play – casino brand now with an online bookies
- InfernoBet – £10 free bet when you join
- SportNation – good for bigger bets
- NetBet – Regular promotions
When To Bet On Next Manager Sacked
With football being a cut throat business, the next manager sacked market is forever fluctuating. That makes it an incredibly difficult market to back with one bad result enough to see the chop and one good one keeping a boss in a job for another week.
It’s always important to do your research when betting on the next manager sacked market, and you should look out for the following:
- A run of bad results: If a team is suffering from a run of bad results the board will look to rectify things sooner rather than later, often leading to the sack for a manager.
- New owners, new manager: When a new owner comes into a club it’s often out with the old and in with the new, which often means a current manager’s time is limited.
- Fan sentiment: Monitor what the fans are saying. Fans put pressure on the owners of the club and lose the fans, you lose the manager.
- Player sentiment: Similarly, lose the dressing room, lose the job so keep an eye on how players are behaving with their manager and whether any are speaking out.
Next Manager Sacked Betting Free Bets
If you’re unsure about whether a particular manager could be the next to leave a club, then why not make the most of a free bet and back your instincts with little risk.
All the best bookies offer free bets and welcome bonuses and here at That’s A Goal we pride ourselves on bringing you the very finest. You’ll find our favourites below, so what’re you waiting for, start playing this exciting and interesting market today.
Bet £10 get £40 in Free Bets & No Deposit £5 Free Bet
Bet £10 get £40 in Free Bets & Bonuses
✔️Generous sign-up offer of £40
✔️Loads of different betting markets
✔️Well known brand in the UK
Bet £20 get a £30 Free Bet
Bet £10 on a Premier League match to get £40 in Free Bets
Bet £20 get a £30 Free Bet
Bet £10 & get £30 in Free Bets
✔️Our top rated bookmaker
✔️Great existing customer offers
✔️Competitive odds on football
Bet £10 get £30 in Free Bets
✔️£30 in free bets when you bet £10
✔️Good existing customer offers
✔️Easy to use app
33/1 Accumulator Tip for Saturday’s Premier League Fixtures (30/09/23)
The Premier League returns with eight matches on Saturday and we have had a go…
15/2 Tottenham vs Liverpool Bet Builder Tip with bet365
Tottenham vs Liverpool Bet Builder Tip Liverpool to win Both teams to score Cristian Romero…
Aston Villa vs Brighton Bet Builder Tip with bet365 – Three Predictions for the 12.30pm Kick-off
Aston Villa vs Brighton Bet Builder Tip Brighton or draw Both teams to score Nicolo…
How to get a NO DEPOSIT free £5 bet for the Premier League this weekend (30th Sept – 2nd Oct)
The Premier League returns this weekend and we have managed to secure a no deposit…
Golf Pundits Predictions and Betting Tips for the 2023 Ryder Cup
The 2023 Ryder Cup starts on Friday 29th September in Rome and we have taken…
17/1 Carabao Cup Accumulator Tip – Newcastle & Brighton to win Tonight
The Carabao Cup Third Round continues tonight and we have picked out four teams to…