Betfred Acca Insurance Explained – What is acca insurance and how do you use it?
Betfred Acca Insurance - losing bets refunded if one team let you down!
Betfred Acca Insurance - losing bets refunded if one team let you down!
When you are betting on your football accumulators, you would be crazy not to use a bookmaker that offers ‘acca insurance’ – this essentially means that if one team let your bet down, you would get the cost of your bet refunded.
Here at thatsagoal.com, we like to use the Betfred acca insurance for our win accumulator bets. The reason for this is that you only need to have five selections, not six like some bookies, and the odds for each selection only has to be 1/3 or bigger.
How to use Betfred Acca Insurance
When you place an accumulator with five selections or more in it, you will automatically qualify for acca insurance as long as your bet fits the criteria below. Then as long as you don’t cashout your bet you just need to wait for full-time in all the matches. If one of the selections has let you down then you will trigger the acca insurance promotion and you’ll get the cost of your bet refunded up to £10.
There is no special acca insurance coupon on Betfred.com or the Betfred app, just pick your win-draw-win selections from the normal accumulator coupon and place your bet.
Each week you can see our football accumulator tip for the day’s matches and if you bet on it using Betfred, you will get acca insurance added to the bet, that means if one team lets us down, we’d get a free bet.
For example – bet £10 on a 20/1 5-fold accumulator.
If all five selections win your bet would be a winner and you’ll win £210.
If four of the five selections win, you get acca insurance and so you’d get your £10 back as a free bet.
Acca Insurance Explained
- What is Betfred acca insurance
- Which bookies give acca insurance?
- Do you get acca insurance on a free bet?
- How does acca insurance work?
- Is there a sign-up offer to use?
What is Betfred acca insurance?
“Betfred acca insurance means if one team lets down your bet on qualifying leagues, you get the cost of that bet refunded up to £10.”
Not only do you only need five selections, but the odds for each selection only have to be 1/3 or more. Some bookies make it more difficult for you by requiring your selections to all be 1/2 or bigger and this makes the bet less likely to win. But not with Betfred acca insurance. The process is nice and simple and you don’t need to use any special coupons or look how to opt-in.
With Betfred being the pick of our ‘best acca insurance sites’ you will need an account to start using their offer and you can see the current Betfred sign-up offer for football betting today.
Which Bookies Offer Acca Insurance?
There are a few bookies that have stopped doing their acca insurance promotion, but Betfred are still going strong and that is why we like them. You can bet on an accumulator with five or more selections and if one team lets you down, you will get the cost of your bet back, as a free bet up to £10.
The Betfred acca insurance is only on selected leagues but it includes all the top 4 English leagues and the National League. This makes is perfect for our 3pm accumulator tips on a Saturday afternoon because the selections always come from those leagues.
Do you get acca insurance on a free bet?
With most acca insurance offers, you will not get acca insurance on a free bet. This is true of the Betfred acca insurance. The qualifying bet must be placed with cash for you to get the refund if one team lets you down on your acca.
How does Acca Insurance work?
Betfred make it nice and simple to use their acca insurance with just a few key rules you need to follow.
- It is available on both Betfred and Betfred Mobile.
- It’s on the following leagues: English Premier League, Championship, League 1 & 2, National League, FA Cup, League Cup, EFL Trophy, Champions League, Europa League, Scottish Premiership, Scottish Championship, Scottish League 1 & 2, Scottish FA Cup, Scottish League Cup, Spanish La Liga, World Cup, European Championships, UEFA Nations League, International Friendlies, Germany Bundesliga, Italian Serie A, French Ligue 1, Dutch Eredivisie, Portuguese Super Liga, Coupe de France, Coupe de la Ligue, DFB Pokal, Coppa Italia and Copa Del Rey.
- Minimum odds for each selection are 1/3.
- Max refund if £10 per day, as a free bet.
- Cashout bets do not quality for acca insurance.
You can see the full acca insurance T&Cs at Betfred.com > promotions > acca insurance.
Is there a Betfred sign-up offer?
Yes, when you join Betfred and place a £10 bet, you will get a £30 free bet added to your new account.
Bet £10 get £40 in Free Bets & BonusesClaim Here
Betfred Acca Insurance Rules
- Available on Betfred.com & Betfred Mobile.
- Applies to 5-fold+ match result accumulators placed on the following leagues/competitions; English Premier League, Championship, League 1 & 2, National League, FA Cup, League Cup, EFL Trophy, Champions League, Europa League, Scottish Premiership, Scottish Championship, Scottish League 1 & 2, Scottish FA Cup, Scottish League Cup, Spanish La Liga, World Cup, European Championships, UEFA Nations League, International Friendlies, German Bundesliga, Italian Serie A, French Ligue 1, Dutch Eredivisie, Portuguese Super Liga, Coupe de France, Coupe de la Ligue, DFB Pokal, Coppa Italia and Copa Del Rey.
- Minimum odds per leg of 1/3.
- Cashed Out bets do not apply for this offer.
- Offer fulfilled in free bets.
- 5-folds or greater must be placed prior to the start of the matches to qualify.
- Straight accumulator bets only. Permutation bets do not count towards this offer.
- Maximum free bet return is £10 (or currency equivalent) per person per day.
- Applies to selected football matches taking place on or before 31/12/2020.
- If any of your accumulator selections are abandoned, postponed or voided, leaving you with less than 5 selections you will not qualify for this offer.
- Free Bet refunds will be credited within 24 hours of the settlement of the final match in the accumulator.
- Free bets awarded from this promotion will be valid for 7 days, any free bet funds that are unused after 7 days will be removed.
- Free bets cannot be withdrawn as cash.
- Bets placed using existing free bet funds do not count.
- Betfred reserve the right to exclude certain customers from this offer at our discretion due to internal risk policies and/or account staking restrictions.
- General Betfred.com rules apply, see website for full details.
- Gamble responsibly. For more info visit www.begambleaware.org or telephone Freephone Helpline: 0808 8020 133
Betfred Acca Insurance FAQs
What is Betfred ACCA Insurance?
Acca insurance gives you a refund (usually as a free bet) if one team lets your football accumulator down.
Do Betfred have acca insurance?
Yes. Betfred do offer acca insurance on football. If one team loses in your 5+ fold accumulator on the selected leagues, then you will get a refund as a free bet, up to £10.
What does 5+ acca insurance mean at Betfred?
When you place a football accumulator bet involving five selections or more, you will qualify for acca insurance at Betfred. This will give you a free bet up to £10 if your bet loses because just one of the selections let you down. e.g. if you did a 5-fold accumulator for all 5 teams to win, but only 4 won, you'd qualify for acca insurance at Betfred.