Betfred Best Odds Guaranteed Races – All you Need to Know
Best Odds Guaraneed on British & Irish Racing
- Time: From 8am on the day of the race
- Online: BOG on all UK and Irish racing
- Ante-post: Does not apply to ante-post bets
If you like to bet on horse racing then you should always use a bookmaker that offers best odds guaranteed and Betfred are one of those bookies. That makes them a great choice if you are looking to bet on today’s racing.
With best odds guaranteed on all British and Irish racing, it means that if your selection goes off a bigger price than it was when you bet on it, you get paid out at the bigger odds if it wins. If the SP price is smaller than when you placed your bet, you get paid at the original odds.
This is probably the best betting offer to use when betting on horse racing and Betfred’s best odds guaranteed is a stand-out offer in the market.
How to use the Betfred best odds guaranteed offer:
- Back a horse in any UK or Irish race after 8am on the day of the race at Betfred. (Doesn’t apply to ante-post bets or Lucky 15, Lucky 31 or Lucky 63 bets)
- If the Starting Price of your selection is shorter than the price taken when you placed your bet, you’ll get paid at your original price.
- If the Starting Price of your selection is bigger than the price taken, you’ll get paid at the bigger price!
Example: Take an early price of 4/1 on your selection and your selection returns at 6/1, Betfred will pay you at 6/1!
Is Betfred Guaranteed Odds on All Races?
Yes, as long as you bet after 8am on the day of the race you will get best odds guaranteed on all UK and Irish racing. However, and this is important it doesn’t apply to the following races & bets:
- Super Extra Place races highlighted in the race card
- Ante-post bets
- Lucky 15
- Lucky 31
- Lucky 63 bets.
This is a relatively new change to the Betfred BOG offer and one that might put people off but a lot of bookies are changing their best odds guaranteed rules now.
Betfred Best Odds Meetings Today
The quickest and easiest way to find out which meetings are on the best odds guaranteed offer from Betfred today are to head straight to their horse racing page. If the meeting you are looking to bet on is in the UK or Ireland, best odds guaranteed will be running on that meeting ONLINE.
All of the British and Irish race meetings are best odds guaranteed on Betfred online including on their app and mobile site. This means you do not have to check each day what meetings are BOG if you are a regular Betfred online punter.
All of the big racing festivals such as the Cheltenham Festival, Royal Ascot and the Grand National will be best price guaranteed with Betfred and so they are the perfect bookmaker to use if you are looking to bet on horse racing. Couple this offers with things such as their faller insurance and one winner bonus for lucky 15 bets, and Betfred are close to offering the full package for racing punters.
Betfred Best Odds Races Today in Shops
On most days, Betfred will only be best odds guaranteed on certain meetings if you are placing your bets the traditional way, in Betfred betting shops. They might have two or three meetings per day which are best odds guaranteed and you will have to check for those in a Betfred store.
However, on past experience, you can be almost certain that any big meetings will be best odds guaranteed such as Cheltenham Festival, Glorious Goodwood and the Grand National.
Also, every day from 11am to 1pm in Betfred shops, all British and Irish meetings are the best odds guaranteed. So if you are unsure whether your races qualify, if your bet was placed between these times when you can be sure that you will get BOG for the races.
If you would like to start betting online, you can get the Betfred sign-up offer which will give you a £30 free bet after you bet £10 today – it will save you a trip to the bookmakers!
Bet £10 get £40 in Free Bets & Bonuses
✔️Generous sign-up offer of £40
✔️Loads of different betting markets
✔️Well known brand in the UK
Getting the Best Odds at Betfred Today
The best way to ensure you are always getting the best odds for your horse racing bets at Betfred is to bet online. As long as you place your bet after 8am on the day of the racing, you will qualify for best odds guaranteed on all British and Irish horse racing. It doesn’t matter whether it is a Friday night meeting at Dundalk or a Saturday afternoon Group 1 meeting at Newmarket – best odds guaranteed will be active.
It is important to note that BOG at Betfred does not include lucky 15, 31 or 63 bets.
You can find the full rules for the Betfred best odds guaranteed promotions below.
Best Odds Guaranteed for Royal Ascot
With Royal Ascot just around the corner, make sure you get best odds guaranteed for all the bets you place on the spectacular five-day meeting.
Place a bet online at Betfred after 8am each day and if the SP price is bigger than the price you took, you will get paid out at the bigger odds. This would be a great offer to use on this year’s Royal Ascot betting tips which we will have for you very soon.
If you like to bet on singles then this is a must have offer. Imagine placing a Royal Ascot bet at odds of 5/1 only for it to win at an SP of 7/1 Just a £10 bet would return £20 less if you did not use a best odds guaranteed promotion.
Betfred Free Bet for New Customers
If you need to open a Betfred account, you can get the Betfred bet £10 get a £60 sign-up bonus using the steps below. You could bet £10 on a BOG race and that will qualify you for the £60 in sign-up bonuses.
2 Place a £10 bet
3 Win or lose you get £60 worth of bonuses
Betfred BOG FAQs
Are Betfred BOG today?
If you placed your bet online and it is a UK or Irish meeting, Betfred will be best odds guaranteed on that race. If you placed your bet in-store, only selected meetings are best odds guaranteed.
What time does Betfred BOG start in shops?
From 11am to 1pm everyday, Betfred are best odds guaranteed in shops on all UK and Irish racing.
Do Betfred do best odds guaranteed?
Yes. If you placed your bet online, Betfred will be best odds guaranteed on ALL racing in the UK and Ireland and selected International racing meetings. Only selected meetings are best odds guaranteed in shops.
What does best odds mean at Betfred?
If you place a bet on a horse and it goes off bigger odds, you will get paid at the bigger odds. If it goes on shorter odd, you will get paid at the original odds.
How do you get best odds guaranteed?
The best way to ensure you always get best odds guaranteed is to place your bets with Betfred after 8am on the day of the racing. As long as you are betting on a UK or Irish meetings, the BOG promotion will automatically be added to your bets.
Betfred Best Odds Guaranteed Rules
- Applies to UK, Irish and selected International horse racing only.
- Best Odds Guaranteed applies to bets placed after 08:00 on the day of the race.
- Best Odds Guaranteed will be applied on qualifying bets where the SP is bigger than the price taken when the bet was placed.
- Offer does not apply for Lucky 15s, 31s and 63s.
- Offer does not apply to Ante Post, Tote or Pari-Mutuel.
- In the event of a Rule 4 deduction, we will pay at the bigger odds after the Rule 4 deduction has been made to the price taken.
- Bets using existing free bet funds do not count.
- Bets placed on specials market or boosts will not count towards this offer.
- Best Odds will not be applied where non-runners result in the race reverting to SP only.
- Where the terms of the offer are breached or there is evidence of collusion by a customer, or group of customers, which seek to guarantee profit irrespective of the outcome, Betfred reserves the right to void the bonus element and settle the bets at the correct odds.
- Betfred reserve the right to exclude certain customers from this offer at our discretion due to internal risk policies and/or account staking restrictions.
- General Betfred.com rules apply, see website for details.
- Gamble responsibly. For more info visit www.begambleaware.org or telephone Freephone Helpline: 0808 8020 133