Betfred’s £40 Sign-up Offer: Bet £10 get up to £40 in free bets for the new Season
Bet £10 get up to £40 in free bets
Bet £10 get up to £40 in free bets
There is a new Betfred sign-up offer for the 2021/22 season which is bet £10 get £40 in free bets, for a limited time only.
You can use this brand new free bet offer today and you’ll see it when you follow any link on this page through to Betfred. From there just register for an account and bet £10, you will get £40 in free bets added to your account.
This promotion only runs for the month of August and it is exclusive to football, so the new season looks the perfect time to claim the offer.
How to use the Betfred bet £10 get £40 offer:
2 Bet £10 on a football bet
3 Get a £30 free bet
4 If your first bet loses, get an additional £10 free bet
Betfred’s £40 in free bets offer
- How to use the offer
- Is there a promo code for the free bet?
- How the £40 in free bets offer works
- When does the offer expire?
- Any other questions?
- Terms and conditions
Using the Betfred £40 Sign-up Offer
It is up to you how you choose to spend the sign-up offer but my advice would be to try and win big from the first £10 bet you place, go for something like one of our Premier League betting tips or a big odds correct score bet.
If this bet wins you’ll be in the money and there is always the back-up that is the bet loses, you get the £10 refund thanks to this limited-time sign-up bonus.
Once you get your £30free bet added to your account too, then you can decide whether to bet on a short price such as Evens, which will double your money, or go for something like a 10/1 accumulator, which would win £300 profit if it’s a winner.
Because it is a risk-free bet, I’d be tempted to go with the second option and try and turn the free bet into some big cash.
Remember, if your first bet loses you still get the £40 in free bets to spend on the upcoming football this season.
Promo Code for Betfred’s bet £10 get £40
You need to enter promo code FOOTBALL40 when you open an account, this will trigger the free bets.
The first bet you place must be Evens or bigger, either on a single or a multiple bet. It’s up to you.
The bonus code for the Betfred 40 will be valid until the 29th August 2021 so make sure you open a new account and get your free bets before the promotion expires!
How the Betfred Bet £10 get £40 Works
The standard Betfred sign-up offer gives you a £30 free bet once you join and bet £10 on any bet that is odds of Evens or bigger.
This new and limited-time-only Betfred 40 offer gives you the usual £30 free bet plus a £10 refund if your first bet loses.
Betfred Bet £10 get £40 Expiry Date
This promotion is running 5th August to 29th August 2021, meaning you can use it for the first month of the football season on anything from the Premier League, Championship and League One to the Champions League or Europa League.
Betfred’s Football 40 Offer – Questions
All your questions answered for the Betfred 40 sign-up offer which runs for a limited time only and is exclusive to our page.
What is the Betfred 40 promo code?
Enter bonus code FOOTBALL40 when you join.
How to get the Betfred £40 in free bets
To claim this offer you need to open an account with the special bonus code and place a £10 bet. This qualifies you for the offer.
What is the Betfred £40 offer?
It gives you a £30 free bet, plus if your first bet loses you get an additional £10 free bet. The first bet needs to settle before you get your free bets and they should be with you within 10 hours.
Terms and Conditions for the Betfred offer
- New Betfred.com or Betfred app customers only.
- The promotion is only available to customers from the UK (including Northern Ireland).
- Register using the promo code FOOTBALL40, deposit and place first bet of £10 or more on any football market between 00:00 05/08/21 – 23:59 29/08/21. (Promotional Period)
- Customers first bet must be placed at a cumulative price of Evens (2.0) or greater.
- Any bet type will qualify but must have a total stake of at least £10. Any bets with multiple selections must include Football markets in each leg.
- Customers must deposit and bet a minimum of £10 in one bet transaction. For example, two £5 single bets will not qualify as they are two separate bet transactions.
- Customers first bet must be settled within the promo period in order to qualify for the promotion.
- Customers first bet must be placed on Football markets. (Totepool, Games, Casino, Numbers, Lotto, Virtual, Poker and Bingo do not qualify).
- Customers can only qualify for this offer once.
- Customers will receive £30 in Free Bets and an additional £10 in Free Bets (£40 in Free Bets in total) should their first bet lose. The bet is deemed to have lost if the return is zero. Non-runner and void bets are not classed as losing bets for the first Sportsbook bet.
- Cashed out bets do not count towards for this offer.
- In most cases, Free Bets will be credited to a customer account within 10 hours of the qualifying bet being settled. However, bonus payments may be delayed should further account validation be needed.
- Customers may be required to confirm their participation by responding to an automated SMS validation process via a SMS message. Validation must be completed within 60 days of the first bet being settled. The £30 or £40 in Free Bets will be credited within 24 hours of SMS validation taking place.
- Customers depositing using prepaid Visa’s and Mastercard’s, or e-Wallets will not qualify for this promotion.
- Only one welcome offer per new customer and the customers taking up this offer will not qualify for any other Games, Lotto, Sports or Virtual new customer offers.
- All Free Bets are valid for 7 days after issue. Any Free Bet amount left unused after 7 days will be removed.
- Free Bet stakes are not included in any returns and are non-withdrawable.
- One welcome offer per address/IP address/device or mobile number. Previous account holders are not eligible for the offer. Anyone opening a Betfred.com account that has previously held an account with us that is closed does not qualify for the offer.
- These terms and Conditions are additional to and operate in conjunction with the General Betfred Terms and Conditions.
- Betfred.com reserves the right to withhold the rewarding of any free bet payment if a customer’s identity cannot be verified using our standard checks or, if we have reasonable grounds to believe that the account holder is not the person who has created the account or is operating the account. In these cases, Betfred may request identity and proof of address documentation to verify a customer’s identity. Failure to satisfy verification of your identity will result in the non-payment of your bonus.
- Gamble responsibly. For more info visit begambleaware.org or telephone Freephone Helpline: 0808 8020 133.
- Over 18’s only.