62/1 – Southampton vs Aston Villa Bet Builder Tip & Stats
Southampton vs Aston Villa predictions and bet builder betting tip for the Friday Night Football fixture in the Premier League. See the key stats for the match including shots on target, tackles, fouls, bookings and corners.
Southampton picked up another three points against Watford last weekend to take their recent run to two wins and a draw, including two 1-0 wins and a 2-2 draw at home to Burnley.
Aston Villa are in terrible form and have lost their last four matches now, however, they have scored in all four of those games. They have conceded seven in their last two matches though including the 4-1 loss at home to Villa last weekend.
Shots on Target Stats
- Che Adams returned to the team last weekend and scored the winning goal from his one shot on target.
- Nathan Redmond has had a shot on target in two of this last three matches.
- Armando Broja had four shots on target in two matches before being dropped last weekend.
- Ollie Wakins has had six shots on target in his last five matches, including two in a game twice.
- Leon Bailey has had a shot on target in his last two matches.
- John McGinn has had two shots on target in his last four matches.
Tackles, Fouls and Booking Stats
- Mohammed Salisu has made 16 tackles in his last eight matches, getting booked twice.
- Valentino Livramento has made 24 tackles this season, only six have been fouls and he’s been booked once.
- Oriol Romeu has made nine fouls in four matches, getting booked once. He is up against John McGinn who has been fouled 11 times in five matches.
- John McGinn has made 10 fouls in five matches, getting booked twice.
- Ollie Watkins has been booked twice in his last three matches.
- Tyrone Mings didn’t start last weekend, but made a foul in each of his previous six matches, getting booked three times.
- Aston Villa have had five or fewer corners in seven of their 10 Premier League matches so far this season.
- Southampton have conceded five or fewer corners in seven of their last eight matches.
Southampton vs Aston Villa Bet Builder Tip
Bet £10 get £60 in Free Bets Sign-up Offer
2 Bet £10 on the Champions League
3 Get a £40 free bet
4 Plus a £20 free bet
More Free Bets
Already got a Paddy Power account? Use one of these sign-up bonuses instead to get free bets for today’s footy.
Bet £10 get £50 in Free Bets
✔️Our top rated bookmaker
✔️Great existing customer offers
✔️Competitive odds on football
Bet £10 get a £20 Free Bet
Bet £15 get a £10 Free Bet
Bet £10 get 3 free £10 bets
✔️One of the best-known UK bookies
✔️Daily price boosts
✔️Good offers for existing customers
Bet £10 get a £10 Free Bet & 10 Free Spins
✔️Brand new sign-up offer
✔️Daily price boosts on football
✔️£10 free bet on any sport
Chelsea vs Fulham Bet Builder Tips – 33/1 Bet with Anytime Scorer, Booking & Shot on Target Tips
Chelsea vs Fulham bet builder tips and predictions for the Friday Night Football from Stamford…
Newcastle vs West Ham Bet Builder Tips – Bookings, Corners and Team to win Predictions
Newcastle vs West Ham bet builder tips and predictions for the Saturday evening Premier League…
Everton vs Arsenal Bet Builder Tip – Booking, Team to win and Total Goals Predictions
Everton vs Arsenal bet builder tips and predictions for the Saturday lunchtime Premier League game…
Get 150/1 for Everton to beat Arsenal in Sean Dyche’s First Game (or 20/1 for Arsenal to win)
William Hill have boosted the odds for the Everton vs Arsenal match this weekend as…
A Record-Breaking Window: Who were the Premier League’s most expensive January arrivals?
In what was another epic January transfer window, fans were treated to a pulsating Deadline…
From Haaland to Saka: Who have been the Premier League’s ultimate goal contributors this season?
Although it might be Manchester City's latest attacking icon who has stolen plenty of the…