62/1 – Southampton vs Aston Villa Bet Builder Tip & Stats
Southampton vs Aston Villa predictions and bet builder betting tip for the Friday Night Football fixture in the Premier League. See the key stats for the match including shots on target, tackles, fouls, bookings and corners.
Southampton picked up another three points against Watford last weekend to take their recent run to two wins and a draw, including two 1-0 wins and a 2-2 draw at home to Burnley.
Aston Villa are in terrible form and have lost their last four matches now, however, they have scored in all four of those games. They have conceded seven in their last two matches though including the 4-1 loss at home to Villa last weekend.
Shots on Target Stats
- Che Adams returned to the team last weekend and scored the winning goal from his one shot on target.
- Nathan Redmond has had a shot on target in two of this last three matches.
- Armando Broja had four shots on target in two matches before being dropped last weekend.
- Ollie Wakins has had six shots on target in his last five matches, including two in a game twice.
- Leon Bailey has had a shot on target in his last two matches.
- John McGinn has had two shots on target in his last four matches.
Tackles, Fouls and Booking Stats
- Mohammed Salisu has made 16 tackles in his last eight matches, getting booked twice.
- Valentino Livramento has made 24 tackles this season, only six have been fouls and he’s been booked once.
- Oriol Romeu has made nine fouls in four matches, getting booked once. He is up against John McGinn who has been fouled 11 times in five matches.
- John McGinn has made 10 fouls in five matches, getting booked twice.
- Ollie Watkins has been booked twice in his last three matches.
- Tyrone Mings didn’t start last weekend, but made a foul in each of his previous six matches, getting booked three times.
- Aston Villa have had five or fewer corners in seven of their 10 Premier League matches so far this season.
- Southampton have conceded five or fewer corners in seven of their last eight matches.
Southampton vs Aston Villa Bet Builder Tip
Bet £10 get £60 in Free Bets Sign-up Offer
2 Bet £10 on the Champions League
3 Get a £40 free bet
4 Plus a £20 free bet
More Free Bets
Already got a Paddy Power account? Use one of these sign-up bonuses instead to get free bets for today’s footy.
Bet £10 get £50 in Free Bets for new customers
Bet £5 get £20 in Free Bets
Bet £5 to get FOUR free £5 bets credited to your account straight away.
Bet £15 get a £10 Free Bet
Deposit £10 get £30 in Free Bets Straight Away (promo code TAG30)
Bet £10 get £20 in Free Bets
Lawro’s Predictions for the Last Day of the Premier League Season & 341/1 Accumulator
BBC pundit Lawro has predicted the results of all 10 matches on the final day…
How to get £30 in Free Bets for the Premier League Final Day
The Premier League season concludes this weekend with everything still to be decided, and you…
54/1 FA Cup Final Bet Builder Tip and Predictions: Chelsea vs Liverpool
FA Cup final bet builder tip for the 2022 FA Cup final between Chelsea and…
25/1 Tottenham vs Arsenal Bet Builder Tip and Predictions
Tottenham vs Arsenal bet builder tip for tonight's crucial North London derby in the race…
48/1 Wolves vs Man City Bet Builder Tip, Predictions and Free Bets
Wolves vs Man City bet builder tip for tonight's Premier League match as City look…
Deposit £10 to Bet £10 on Each Premier League Game Tonight
Open a new SBK account and deposit £10 into that account, you will get £30…