62/1 – Southampton vs Aston Villa Bet Builder Tip & Stats
Southampton vs Aston Villa predictions and bet builder betting tip for the Friday Night Football fixture in the Premier League. See the key stats for the match including shots on target, tackles, fouls, bookings and corners.
Southampton picked up another three points against Watford last weekend to take their recent run to two wins and a draw, including two 1-0 wins and a 2-2 draw at home to Burnley.
Aston Villa are in terrible form and have lost their last four matches now, however, they have scored in all four of those games. They have conceded seven in their last two matches though including the 4-1 loss at home to Villa last weekend.
Shots on Target Stats
- Che Adams returned to the team last weekend and scored the winning goal from his one shot on target.
- Nathan Redmond has had a shot on target in two of this last three matches.
- Armando Broja had four shots on target in two matches before being dropped last weekend.
- Ollie Wakins has had six shots on target in his last five matches, including two in a game twice.
- Leon Bailey has had a shot on target in his last two matches.
- John McGinn has had two shots on target in his last four matches.
Tackles, Fouls and Booking Stats
- Mohammed Salisu has made 16 tackles in his last eight matches, getting booked twice.
- Valentino Livramento has made 24 tackles this season, only six have been fouls and he’s been booked once.
- Oriol Romeu has made nine fouls in four matches, getting booked once. He is up against John McGinn who has been fouled 11 times in five matches.
- John McGinn has made 10 fouls in five matches, getting booked twice.
- Ollie Watkins has been booked twice in his last three matches.
- Tyrone Mings didn’t start last weekend, but made a foul in each of his previous six matches, getting booked three times.
- Aston Villa have had five or fewer corners in seven of their 10 Premier League matches so far this season.
- Southampton have conceded five or fewer corners in seven of their last eight matches.
Southampton vs Aston Villa Bet Builder Tip
Bet £10 get £60 in Free Bets Sign-up Offer
2 Bet £10 on the Champions League
3 Get a £40 free bet
4 Plus a £20 free bet
More Free Bets
Already got a Paddy Power account? Use one of these sign-up bonuses instead to get free bets for today’s footy.
🚨FEATURED🚨: Bet £10 & Get a £10 Free Bet
⚡BRAND NEW⚡ Bet £20 get a £20 Free Bet win or lose
Refer a friend and get another £20 bonus.
Bet £10 get a £30 free bet & 30 free spins
Up to £100 in bet credits for new customers
£60 in free bets when you bet £10 (promo code PREM60)
31/1 – Manchester United v Arsenal Bet Builder Tip & Stats
Manchester United are in action at Old Trafford for the first time since Ole Gunnar…
Premier League Predictions: 26/1 Accumulator Tip for Tonight’s Amazon Prime Fixtures
Tonight's Premier League predictions come from the six live fixtures which are all being shown…
29/1 – Aston Villa v Manchester City Bet Builder Tip & Stats
Manchester City continue the defence of their Premier League title at a rejuvenated Aston Villa…
29/1 – Everton v Liverpool Bet Builder Tip & Stats
The first Merseyside derby of the season takes place at Goodison Park on Wednesday 1…
Premier League Predictions: 79/1 Correct Score Double for Newcastle vs Norwich & Leeds vs Crystal Palace
The midweek Premier League fixtures kick-off tonight and we have got two matches to pick…
26/1 – Derby County v QPR Monday Night Football Bet Builder Tip & Stats
Our Monday Night Football focus is on the Championship this week as promotion chasing QPR…